Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 (15304 Views)

Jonathan Received Land In Abuja Green Area— Melaye / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 4:32am On Jul 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You think everyone has your familial problems? You would be surprised majority of us are from normal families. Speak to your mother!

Cretin! So Saharareporters has not been a medium of unveiling corruption several times before?

Fooool, tell me how your moronic arse decided a news report stating a corrupt practice about a nation's first lady is not the business of the entire nation, it is the business of a region!

person, you see how poor your brain is now? You see you are a product of a failed education system? Cretin!

so u re still 'fucktarding' around sagamite? Well said shall
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sagamite(m): 4:38am On Jul 13, 2012
dedeike:

If you don't know what to say, please lick Tom Tom. Much as I hve reservations over the controversial appointment, we must not loose sight of the fact that the person in question is just a first lady-the wife of the president. She is not a govt functionary. She is not recognized by our laws. The position of first lady is unknown to the constitution. She is not being paid from FG purse.
She can decide to work anywhere she likes or even engage in petty trading. That's her business.

It is only Bayelsans that reserve the right to question the promotion. They know the position of the law on her astronomical promotion. In this case, it is the Bayelsa state civil service rules that is applicable.

What I find rather strange is the vicious attempt to use this Bayelsa promotion to deride the FG and rubbish all the giant efforts being recorded daily.

What has Patience Jonathan's promotion got to do with the ongoing transformation in the oil sector? What has this promotion to do with the AIG Imoukehde committee?

For the first time in our history, the president had a meeting with leaders of the three arms of govt for the prosecution of those indicted in the oil subsidy probes. We were later told by the media that prosecution may start next week.

If you go thru the provisions of the new PIB formulated by this govt, you will appreciate govts sincerity to bring transperancy and accountability to the oil sector.

Govt is working towards reducing wastages in every sector. They slashed the allowances of lawmakers drastically. They sought to close the window of corruption in NNPC by removing subsidy but the very cabal fought back thru mass protests. They involved KPMG to audit NNPC for the first time and the report has led to mass sack of NNPC LEADERSHIP.

They passed the dreaded FOI ACT for increased access to hitherto privileged govt information.

They have started the bio metric verification of staff of all federal establishments. Already, this has started yielding fruits as the police pension fraud was discovered and culprits charged to court.

You are a person!

What do you know about transformation?

What do you know about change management?

What do you know about mobilisation for transformation and change management?

You think you can be successful in even small change when your leaders that are demanding change are acting in crooked and unmeritorious ways, talkless of being successful in a humongous national change?

Go and pick up a book on change management and learn about how Change Leadership is fundamental to success.

A crooked leader and family wants to direct others and stand on a moral pedestal to stop others from being crooked.

Transformation my arse!

Government is working to stop wastage but the Queen Baboon is to get paid for work she is not doing? That is the transformation you believe in?

When we told you that your GEJ is dumb and uninspiring, you thought we were beafing(sic)?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by OLAJOMO(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2012
Currupt president with currupt family is determine to fight curruption. What a drama in Naija!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by eddycapuro: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2012
Too baddd.......
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What do you know about transformation?

What do you know about change management?

What do you know about mobilisation for transformation and change management?

You think you can be successful in even small change when your leaders that are demanding change are acting in crooked and unmeritorious ways, talkless of being successful in a humongous national change?

Go and pick up a book on change management and learn about how Change Leadership is fundamental to success.

A crooked leader and family wants to direct others and stand on a moral pedestal to stop others from being crooked.

Transformation my arse!

Government is working to stop wastage but the Queen Baboon is to get paid for work she is not doing? That is the transformation you believe in?

When we told you that your GEJ is dumb and uninspiring, you thought we were beafing(sic)?

sagamite u seem to b smwhat confused ....one minute u re praisng d mad GEJ
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Gbawe: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100: What amazes me on this thread is that not one person has raised the point that this is a PURELY INTERNAL MATTER of Bayelsa state. If the elected representatives of the people are happy with it, how can some vampires from the southwest be crying over what they want to do with their money. All of a sudden people who despise, yes even hate Bayelsa and all its people are now so so sad about the supposed wrong done to the state.

Also we seem to have reached the point where any allegation made by Sahara reporters is true. Is this not just further proof that the haters are gradually becoming desperate? Ammunition is getting short so any straw will seem to do.

You are simply one of the worst Nairalanders to exist. An absolute disgrace to Nigeria. Virtually every comment from you shows the ugly mind of a feudalistic, clannish and bigoted caveman. You hate everybody and manage to always reduce everything to "our affair" others should "stay out of".

This is the first Lady of Nigeria, fool !!!!! The first family must set a moral and ethical example always!!!! Yet all that is lost on a bigot like you. At no time have you spoken like a Nigerian on this forum. All your tedious postings are always the same in their clannish tone. Let GEJ resign and then go and rule Bayelsa so that him and the many unsophisticated cretins around him can stop embarrassing Nigeria. Then we will "stay out" of your Bayelsa Affair.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Pataki: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2012
dedeike:

If you don't know what to say, please lick Tom Tom. Much as I hve reservations over the controversial appointment, we must not loose sight of the fact that the person in question is just a first lady-the wife of the president. She is not a govt functionary. She is not recognized by our laws. The position of first lady is unknown to the constitution. She is not being paid from FG purse.
She can decide to work anywhere she likes or even engage in petty trading. That's her business.

Pray tell, Mr. Laptop squad, who is paying for all the aides attached to the first lady? All those aides who follow her whenever she travels with Mr. President, who pays their salaries and air fares? Are they being paid from President Retardeen's salary?

Why do you people choose to lie so tenaciously? undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2012
Gbawe:

You are simply one of the worst Nairalanders to exist. An absolute disgrace to Nigeria. Virtually every comment from you shows the ugly mind of a feudalistic, clannish and bigoted caveman. You hate everybody and manage to always reduce everything to "our affair" others should "stay out of".

This is the first Lady of Nigeria, fool !!!!! The first family must set a moral and ethical example always!!!! Yet all that is lost on a bigot like you. At no time have you spoken like a Nigerian on this forum. All your tedious postings are always the same in their clannish tone. Let GEJ resign and then go and rule Bayelsa so that him and the many unsophisticated cretins around him can stop embarrassing Nigeria. Then we will "stay out" of your Bayelsa Affair.

seconded
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2012
Pataki:

Pray tell, Mr. Laptop squad, who is paying for all the aides attached to the first lady? All those aides who follow her whenever she travels with Mr. President, who pays their salaries and air fares? Are they being paid from President Retardeen's salary?

Why do you people choose to lie so tenaciously? undecided

they collect their pay from my 'yanch'. Dnt mind dat clown... In d sacrednss of truth sm ppl will tend to keep a blind eye. GEJ shld bee sacked were Nigeria a country like Ghana
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nagoma(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2012
More people should go to prison , like ibori. That's the only answer. I hope they arrest and imprison this woman during her travels to Europe and other places.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by four4: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2012
[quote author=Johndoe100]What amazes me on this thread is that not one person has raised the point that this is a PURELY INTERNAL MATTER of Bayelsa state. If the elected representatives of the people are happy with it, how can some vampires from the southwest be crying over what they want to do with their money. All of a sudden people who despise, yes even ha

Also we seem to have reached the point where any allegation made by Sahara reporters is true. Is this not just further proof that the haters are gradually becoming desperate? Ammunition is getting short so any
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by four4: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100: What amazes me on this thread is that not one person has raised the point that this is a PURELY INTERNAL MATTER of Bayelsa state. If the elected representatives of the people are happy with it, how can some vampires from the southwest be crying over what they want to do with their money. All of a sudden people who despise, yes even hate Bayelsa and all its people are now so so sad about the supposed wrong done to the state.

Also we seem to have reached the point where any allegation made by Sahara reporters is true. Is this not just further proof that the haters are gradually becoming desperate? Ammunition is getting short so any straw will seem to do.
. U must be very stupid for this, internal matter my foot, your graduate will now be roaming about the street of lagos, draging little job available with us. Your useless governor creating problem for other state when they are dashing out employment oppotunity dat supose ment 4 more qualify bayesan to godfathers, your graduate will now be disturbing other state for jobs. That is why some use to said that if ALAMESIA and james IBORI contest for governorship election again in their various state they will WIN! WIN!! The election even without rigging the election. I'm sure pple like u pass tru school or school pass tru you , did you know number of your friends,uncles,sisters etc that have finishd school over the years still uneploy if you have one abi did u know what it will mean if another person else was promoted in her place and one of this unemploy was employ instead of dashing some one that do not really nead the job
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by jamil2(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2012
nagoma: More people should go to prison , like ibori. That's the only answer. I hope they arrest and imprison this woman during her travels to Europe and other places.
how I wish they can help us and arrest her atleast the number of criminals is reduce by one.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by horny4u(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2012
Sickening!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Revolutnz: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2012
NIGERIA: A FAILED STATE
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by uncleb(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2012

Has any govt official in Bayelsa refute the claim? Elected representatives of the people happy with it, arent u dumb?

Go sit down jare
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by uncleb(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2012
dedeike:

It is only Bayelsans that reserve the right to question the promotion. They know the position of the law on her astronomical promotion. In this case, it is the Bayelsa state civil service rules that is applicable.

@ Dedeike & co.
You people are forcing me to become violent nowadays and i cant help it.

You are a big disappointment to this nation and my generation, in fact, a very huge and momentous embarrassment.

Please hear yourself, she can work from anywhere. A woman has be frolicking and travelling round the whole world for the last twelve years and therabouts( as first lady/deputy first lady). yet she remained on a state govt payroll, and here u are saying rubbish.

Thank God you even know that the constitution of Nigeria doesn't recognize any office called first lady, yet your dummy oga's wife has been parading herself in an illegal office, you fools cant put her to order.

I pity you and all people that reason like you. That's why we are in this mess and we would continue to be until God empowers us to eliminate fools and wicked idiots like who reason like you.

yes we are not Bayelsan, but if you care to know why we are concerned, we have heard of ghost workers everywhere in federal service, we cant be sure that this woman and her entire family (up to her 5th generation counting from back) are not the constituents of the ghost workers.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by adedotman5(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2012
Fourcade: ok,seriously..how do i become a GHOST worker? undecided
#freelancing
Kill Urself and Maybe U will be employed to gather firewoods for furnace in hell fire,by then U're already a ghost worker
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by ektbear: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2012
na wa o
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by prodam(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2012
1 OF 101 SECRETS KNOWN...
TRULY 1ST LADY...

.......OUR OWN FUTURE IN THIS NATION IS MY CONCERN, BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY LIVE, THEY WILL DIE SOME DAY AND THE EVIL THEY PERPETRATE WOULD CONTINUE TO LIVE..BECAUSE TO SOME YOUNG ONES OF LIKE ATTITUDE (EXAMPLE OF SUCH PEOPLE ARE NAIRALANDERS SUPPORTING THIS ACT), IT IS A LEGACY.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by peruso: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
buJu-234:
of a truth; THIS WOMAN IS A CABAL

looooooollll
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by peruso: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
NA WA OO ANOTHER SIN OF SYLVA REVEALED!!!!! SO HE IS THE ONE THAT REVEALED HER AS A GHOST WOEKER.........

9JA NA WA.

ALUTA CONTINUA!!!!!!! EVIL WILL NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER!!!!!!! PREVAIL
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
uncleb:
@ Dedeike & co.
You people are forcing me to become violent nowadays and i cant help it.

You are a big disappointment to this nation and my generation, in fact, a very huge and momentous embarrassment.

Please hear yourself, she can work from anywhere. A woman has be frolicking and travelling round the whole world for the last twelve years and therabouts( as first lady/deputy first lady). yet she remained on a state govt payroll, and here u are saying rubbish.

Thank God you even know that the constitution of Nigeria doesn't recognize any office called first lady, yet your dummy oga's wife has been parading herself in an illegal office, you fools cant put her to order.

I pity you and all people that reason like you. That's why we are in this mess and we would continue to be until God empowers us to eliminate fools and wicked idiots like who reason like you.

yes we are not Bayelsan, but if you care to know why we are concerned, we have heard of ghost workers everywhere in federal service, we cant be sure that this woman and her entire family (up to her 5th generation counting from back) are not the constituents of the ghost workers.

i agree wit u n totality.. It seems so many ppl on nairaland are so dumb... How do u justify illegality? There is no substitute for what is right and we shldnt b foold. Gov Dickson or whatevr they call him justreveal to the world and nigerians that he does not have regards for the constitution he swore to. You'v said all rlly just that these absolute educated illeterate on nairaland are tryng to prove my annointng bt ... Make i kuull fisrt. Lets call a spade a spade ... Bcs d cutlass is new is no reasn to call it a spade. Bad Gvnr, foolish appointment
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
uncleb:

Has any govt official in Bayelsa refute the claim? Elected representatives of the people happy with it, arent u dumb?

Go sit down jare

like my frnd sagamite u re a person.. Whats wit u? U are so foolish dat u can't reazn? Mayb u re frm Bayelsa. I knw ppl frm dat state dat rezns like human frm their head not their feets like u. U re a toad imported frm hell to nairaland
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by mallamu: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
WE ARE OF ALL MEN MOST MISERABLE .
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by sirp2007: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
interesting,now tht she is a PM in d state who does she report to? commissioner? will d 1st lady now be reporting to a state commissioner?? these pple will never cease to amaze us.....

ATLEAST I NOW KNOW THE CHAIR PERSON OF GHOST WORKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by uncleb(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
sir-p2007:

ATLEAST I NOW KNOW THE CHAIR PERSON OF GHOST WORKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.

Wao, that's very fascinating!! i never thought of that............

Smart guy!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by uncleb(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
28octo :

like my frnd sagamite u re a person.. Whats wit u? U are so foolish dat u can't reazn? Mayb u re frm Bayelsa. I knw ppl frm dat state dat rezns like human frm their head not their feets like u. U re a toad imported frm hell to nairaland

Me and u no be enemy, we suppose to be family.........
Go back and read my post, perhaps you will tender an apology, otherwise.............
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by OmanIman: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2012
Iv been speechless ever since i hrd d nightmarish news abt madam Dame!!!!!Chei shame suppose catch us for 9ja 4 allowing such a thing to happen..dis one fall my hand o!GEJ shld NOT allow this abuse of priviledge abeg!Haba!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2012
OmanIman: Iv been speechless ever since i hrd d nightmarish news abt madam Dame!!!!!Chei shame suppose catch us for 9ja 4 allowing such a thing to happen..dis one fall my hand o!GEJ shld NOT allow this abuse of priviledge abeg!Haba!

dey dia dey blow grammar...... Its a done deal
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
28octo :

sagamite u seem to b smwhat confused ....one minute u re praisng d mad GEJ

Show me where I praised GEJ!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by redsun(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Sahara reporters, the mouthpiece of Boko Haram, the mouthpiece of CIA covet operation code named "Boko Haram"; you guys are located in NY with sole aim of helping to break-up Nigeria by 2015. Una go fail.

Are u beaf in disguise? Abi na mbati u be sef? It is quite obvious that the greed and shortsigtheness of sickos like gej and his wife are responsible for nigeria demise and u are here blaming oyinbo.

Oyinbos does not have the ability to disintegrate smart people,rather they take advantages of the weak and dumb,like nigerian system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You’re The Rogue Elephant, APC Fires Back At Sagay / Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms / FEC Approves N623m For Customs To Buy Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.