Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,480 members, 7,940,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 (15260 Views)

Jonathan Received Land In Abuja Green Area— Melaye / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by wellmax(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
[size=20pt]"Jonathan is destined to bankrupt Nigeria"[/size]
[size=18pt]Does the above statement make any sense now?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by flow1759: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
ONLY FOR NAIJA.......
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Is she working for the salary she is getting?

What salary?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nagoma(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
onoti: Sometime when i see nigerians do d whole criticism stuff i jst feel so sad...
We know d country is corrupt all right but wat are we doing to stop d corruption? All we do is go about ranting...in ur little area what are u doin to safe d country? U think it depends on d president and his wife alone? U've got a role to play and i also do...lets stop talkin and do something...as a student how well have u shuned exam malpractise? As a civil servant do u still have dat i dont care attitude toward ur job 'after all its not my fathers bussiness' Rome was not built in a day! Americans we want to be like are ova 250 years! Have u thought about how dey started? No! All we do is condemn...most of us are even more corrupt than d present leadership if given d chance...we are all in dis together...for NIGERIA to be beter it has to start from u and me too...lets play our part and hope for d best..God will not dissapoint us...God bless NIGERIA!

You may not believe it but there are people , Nigerians , still trying to show good example but the president is not one of them.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sike(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
9ja 4 life!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
wow!!!!! All these people need to be killed. We do not have leaders in Nigeria and the sooner we realize that, the better!!! These people come into government to enrich their pockets and nothing else! They are not politicians but ROGUES! ROGUES ROGUES ROGUES! when will this MADNESS end WHEN?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sagamite(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

What salary?

Did you read the title of the thread and news report of the thread?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by ubandire(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
Kobojunkie: This country makes me wonder why. . .

According to Bayelsa state though, she has not worked the last 12 years. Yet the state continued to pay her all this time? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Kobojunkie ......
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sijo01(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
This is a catastrophe!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sagamite:

Did you read the title of the thread and news report of the thread?

I did but also took time to notice it was published by Sahara Reporters... Thought you had more info than what was said by Sahara Reporters and their anonymous sources..
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Pataki: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
Only demented bastards will come here and tell us that Sahara reporters are fake! angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
they must make em really dumb in bayelsa. . .see the hurricane dickson has unleashed wit his attempt to lick hs benefactor's nuts

hyundai heavy episode 2

can an impeachment be far off?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Okijajuju1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
Pataki: Only demented bastards will come here and tell us that Sahara reporters are fake! angry

Is okay...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Greatfuture: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Sahara reporters, the mouthpiece of Boko Haram, the mouthpiece of CIA covet operation code named "Boko Haram"; you guys are located in NY with sole aim of helping to break-up Nigeria by 2015. Una go fail.

i think ur brain is missin from your skull.is this the issue been discussed
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Gbawe: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
I don't know why you are all shocked. What exactly did some of us think GEJ meant when he said he does not "give a damn"?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Rhino5dm: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
. . .positioning her to be next governor? Enjoy your fresh air!

No thanks to 22 million fools that put us in this mess. So long 2019!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by jumobi1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
I think she is entitled to her civil service salary from the time her husband was deputy gov till now.
She was on government approved leave.
Her appointment as a perm sec is suspect though. She hasn't been a civil servant long enough to be a level 17 officer.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Rhino5dm: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
Rewind . . .

Rhino.5dm:
. . .positioning her to be next governor? Enjoy your fresh air!

No thanks to 22 million fools that put us in this mess. So long 2019!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
jumobi1: I think she is entitled to her civil service salary from the time her husband was deputy gov till now.
She was on government approved leave.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and people wonder why nigeria is broke

wow!

this would be fantastic!

if i could go on a five year leave and still get paid !

how cool would that be?

only in gej land
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by VoodooDoll(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
So she has been on "leave" since 1999, that's 13 years.

So, 13 years x 12 monthly salaries = 156
Less: a few months missed = say (6)
Total number of months paid = 150

Monthly salary = say N1m.

Over the last 13 years, Mrs GEJ may have pocketed a cool N150m

GEJ is always on top of the situation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
And so? By the way, the gonzo journalist refused to indicate the amount she has received all the while.
Whats the essence of telling us this nonsense?

Is it now her fault that she works in a flawed civil service system?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by jamil2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Fresh Air Indeed grin grin I can't laugh
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 9jam: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
free2ryhme:

Nigeria’s First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, who became a Permanent Secretary in the government of Bayelsa State yesterday, has been paid a salary by that State since 1999, a SaharaReporters investigation has revealed.

That was the year she transferred her employment from Rivers State to Bayelsa after her husband became the deputy governor to deposed former governor and ex-convict, DSP Alamieyeseigha.

Several sources in the state civil service, say, however, that Mrs. Jonathan has never shown up for work. Yesterday, Seriake Dickson, the Governor of Bayelsa State who was himself handpicked for that position by President Goodluck Jonathan, appointed Mrs. Jonathan Permanent Secretary in the state civil service.

One of our sources said of Mrs. Jonathan: "She is a staff of civil service, she was being paid until a biometrics was done by [former governor] Sylva. She refused to show up for verification in 2009/2010 and her salary was briefly stopped."

The source stated that Mrs. Jonathan transferred her service from Rivers State as a director in the Ministry of Education and was considered on "on leave of absence" even in Rivers State while her husband worked at the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

During the tenure of President Umaru Yar'adua, Mr. Jonathan, as Vice President, refused to declare his wife's assets, claiming that she was a civil servant in Bayelsa State.

The promotion to Permanent Secretary accorded Mrs. Jonathan contravenes civil service rules, according to the workers in state. They described her as a ghost worker who has not put in any work to deserve a place in the civil service. Instead of the promotion, they told SaharaReporters, such a worker ought to have been sanctioned and dismissed for truancy, as well as made to refund all of the back pay she has accumulated for absconding from work.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/sources-first-lady-patience-jonathan-has-received-salaries-bayelsa-state-1999
Look at her, ugly woman!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Sahara reporters, the mouthpiece of Boko Haram, the mouthpiece of CIA covet operation code named "Boko Haram"; you guys are located in NY with sole aim of helping to break-up Nigeria by 2015. Una go fail.
...Beaf,....now u Billy. U guys never cease to amaze me wit yor level of stupidity & illiterate sycophancy. Truth is Saharareporters not being d 'brown envelope journalist' dt 97% of Naija journalists have become (2 classical examples; Reuben Abati,...Smart Adeyemi) simply carried out d statutory duty our own media houses intentionally refused to do. Left to our pressmen we wud never av known half d mess being perpetrated daily by GEJ Govt
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Bayelsa Queen

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Johndoe100(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
What amazes me on this thread is that not one person has raised the point that this is a PURELY INTERNAL MATTER of Bayelsa state. If the elected representatives of the people are happy with it, how can some vampires from the southwest be crying over what they want to do with their money. All of a sudden people who despise, yes even hate Bayelsa and all its people are now so so sad about the supposed wrong done to the state.

Also we seem to have reached the point where any allegation made by Sahara reporters is true. Is this not just further proof that the haters are gradually becoming desperate? Ammunition is getting short so any straw will seem to do.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by aljharem(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
Johndoe100: What amazes me on this thread is that not one person has raised the point that this is a PURELY INTERNAL MATTER of Bayelsa state. If the elected representatives of the people are happy with it, how can some vampires from the southwest be crying over what they want to do with their money. All of a sudden people who despise, yes even hate Bayelsa and all its people are now so so sad about the supposed wrong done to the state.

[b]Also we seem to have reached the point where any allegation made by Sahara reporters is true. Is this not just further proof that the haters are gradually becoming desperate? [/b]Ammunition is getting short so any straw will seem to do.

chai !!! see reasoning. so when you spoil you state your can then travel as migrates to Lagos, Ibadan, Sabon gari, Maduguri and Akure ? Yet you would call them names as well.

LOL una never see anything, the kind suffering still to come because of your bigotry would be too much for u bigots to bear. Not only you but your children's children would bear it as well for making the innocent suffer.

Bros I no they curse you but just stating facts. smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Johndoe100: What amazes me on this thread is that not one person has raised the point that this is a PURELY INTERNAL MATTER of Bayelsa state. If the elected representatives of the people are happy with it, how can some vampires from the southwest be crying over what they want to do with their money. All of a sudden people who despise, yes even hate Bayelsa and all its people are now so so sad about the supposed wrong done to the state.

Also we seem to have reached the point where any allegation made by Sahara reporters is true. Is this not just further proof that the haters are gradually becoming desperate? Ammunition is getting short so any straw will seem to do.

its a family affair, its an umblerra affair. . .

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Biggyd2: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
tpia@:

i need to look for that thread.

i saw the headline and thought it was spam before.

Did you mean this one? Me too see names confuse big time. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/986603/40-man-laptop-squad/1
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Patsey: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
free2ryhme: Nigeria’s First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan...a director in the Ministry of Education...

When an absolute illiterate that she is gets appointed a director in a State's Ministry of Education, what sort of education can children receive in such an environment?

Now to the issue at hand, THIS FAT ASS IS A GHOST WORKER! NIGERIA IS FINISHED.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by aljharem(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle oh !!!!! chai !!! grin grin grin grin
oyb:

its a family affair, its an umblerra affair. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Thugs Storm Enugu Polling Unit, Several Persons Injured / Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom / Chris Ngige: Embrace Carpentry, Plumbing - Minister Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.