Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP (3742 Views)

B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by deshclones(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
28octo :

oshomhole rigged d election clear and simple.
We are goin to court

going to court indeed...m0r0nic ph00l...for your mind you are a pdp bigwig...i die fighting if you even know the p.a to the p.a to the p.a of anenih or Charles..clown that took four different blood oaths with his dumb gf..m0r0n..piss off jor..you are too stupid to live
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
deshclones:

going to court indeed...m0r0nic ph00l...for your mind you are a pdp bigwig...i die fighting if you even know the p.a to the p.a to the p.a of anenih or Charles..clown that took four different blood oaths with his dumb gf..m0r0n..piss off jor..you are too stupid to live
ehen? I should piss off? E go soon clear for ur eye ...ehen d blood oath issue dnt make me cry ooo .. U re insultng my woman
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by tayolove12(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
i dnt thing that the person whoo post this thing no day for Nigeria again ooooooooooo my broda na which election is that
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by egift(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2012
tayolove12: i dnt thing that the person whoo post this thing no day for Nigeria again ooooooooooo my broda na which election is that

No mind that PDP lunatic.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by AustineE1: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
...on my second bottle of big stout,browsing my system,just came across this news and i quickly asked the bar man to' give me one on the road',quickly dashed home and hoping and praying that this news is real!I knew that this man Adams has taken the wrong track,from the very day he started associating with Tinubu's ACN!though Adams may be sound but his also very ulgly for a governor!wears kakki in the day time and claims comrade and changes to Agbada at night and loot the treasury!...'we just dey laff dey man,he dey claim sharp guy'!
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by ayobase(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
kabba7: Somebody has been smoking too much weed and the parents will need to seek urgent help from the closest juju man in the village shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Okija_ojuju will be okay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo-ijaw Leader Chief Edwin Clark Remarries At 86, To Dr Bisola Sodipo / Little Known Langa Langa Train Disaster Which Killed Nigerian Railways / The Menace Of Insecurity In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.