Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP (3723 Views)

B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
Breaking news: gov adams oshiomhole steps down for d PDP. Minutes ago report reaching us states dat gov Adam of Edo state has stepd down from d gvshp race
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by planetuzor(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
If I hear!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by jamace(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
28octo :
Breaking news: gov adams oshiomhole steps down for d PDP. Minutes ago report reaching us states dat gov Adam of Edo state has stepd down from d gvshp race

Are you a member of the "30 laptops in Abuja"? grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by jmaine: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
Bros, which babe dey give you head for dia . . .Sweetie don make you lose your senses, now you don para come on top nairaland grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
28octo :
I hear you. grin MU^2
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by okosodo: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
You cant even spell his name, how can we believe you?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
I fit stop laff dem do come again
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by kabba7(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
Somebody has been smoking too much weed and the parents will need to seek urgent help from the closest juju man in the village shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2012
kabba7: Somebody has been smoking too much weed and the parents will need to seek urgent help from the closest juju man in the village shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

really? Dnt worry una eye go soon clear
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by Lisa1: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2012
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by kingbelly1: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2012
Can't even get †ђξ spelling right... ​Я̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ sure U̶̲̥̅̊ ​Я̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ not under †ђξ influence of ...... Йą wa U̶̲̥̅̊ oooo!
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2012
The same PDP the benin gods has rejected shocked shocked i doubt this oooo
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2012
Demdem: The same PDP the benin gods has rejected shocked shocked i doubt this oooo

whats gods? Oshomhoe exits july 14
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by egift(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2012
jamace:

Are you a member of the "30 laptops in Abuja"? grin

No. His is No: 00126, part of the 5th batch BEAF did orientation for yesterday. He is trying our the second topic that said "When Saying The Truth Is No Longer Helping PDP, State A Bold Lie" grin grin grin

Uncooked Beaf on Rampage!
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by HammedSodiqq: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2012
The people will decide who steps down. He can not dare it. I suspect his people like him and many may vote for him. Wish him best of luck
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2012
egift:

No. His is No: 00126, part of the 5th batch BEAF did orientation for yesterday. He is trying our the second topic that said "When Saying The Truth Is No Longer Helping PDP, State A Bold Lie" grin grin grin

Uncooked Beaf on Rampage!

d gods at ur door step. Me beef?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by egift(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2012
28octo :

d gods at ur door step. Me beef?

No. Just a member of his legions (the Lie Syndicates abi na PDP Lie Mercenaries) grin

BTW, my God is bigger than you god
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2012
egift:

No. Just a member of his legions (the Lie Syndicates abi na PDP Lie Mercenaries) grin

they dia dey blow grammar! E go soon clear for una eye. We dnt want short govnr in Edo state
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2012
egift:

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by egift(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
28octo :

they dia dey blow grammar! E go soon clear for una eye. We dnt want short govnr in Edo state

For your mind now, a thug like you dey control PDP. The good people of Edo know what is best for them. Let them decide or you will end up provoking the animal in man. PDP, the National Boko Haram of Nigeria - should allow the choice of the people, good development and the peaceful atmosphere in Edo to continue - any attempted attempt by PDP to course commotion in other to steal the mandate will not go down well.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
egift:

For your mind now, a thug like you dey control PDP. The good people of Edo know what is best for them. Let them decide or you will end up provoking the animal in man. PDP, the National Boko Haram of Nigeria - should allow the choice of the people, good development and the peaceful atmosphere in Edo to continue - any attempted attempt by PDP to course commotion in other to steal the mandate will not go down well.

bye oshomhole... No level for acn
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by egift(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
By now you ought to hide your face in shame for carrying Adulterated Fake News. Or you are still blind to the title of this topic?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by akoraye(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
28octo :
This guy needs a psychiatrist attention!
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 3:47am On Jul 13, 2012
egift: By now you ought to hide your face in shame for carry Adulterated Fake New. Or you are still blind to the title of this topic?

unto why ....
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 3:49am On Jul 13, 2012
akoraye:
This guy needs a psychiatrist attention!

takes one to knw one ....
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by egift(m): 4:20am On Jul 13, 2012
28octo :

unto why ....

Now its certain ignorance is grabbing you by the balls.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 13, 2012
seems every pdp bigwig has his own 'laptop'

so this octo is anenih's
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 4:22am On Jul 13, 2012
egift:

Now its certain ignorance is grabbing you by the balls.

like am not in d know of whats happening in Edo state? Ignorance of what?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2012
oyb: seems every pdp bigwig has his own 'laptop'

so this octo is anenih's

u have a lappy dnt u? Does dat make u Anenih?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by egift(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
And the winner is....how about that OP? grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
egift: And the winner is....how about that OP? grin

oshomhole rigged d election clear and simple.
We are goin to court
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by egift(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
We all have been hoping "experience/events" in Edo over the weekend would have cured your sycophancy. But rather your are on overdrive with your lies.

Hopefully, Beaf will relieve you of your services to save the PDP sinking boat cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ / Photo Of The Day: See Why We Will Always Suffer In Africa. / I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.