Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) (55351 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / Man Paraded Unclad For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men

& i hope & pray you stay clear off men for the rest of yo life.... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
I dunno wat to believe... they should check d girl for signs of forceful penetration
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by vivalavida(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
When I got to the room, I told her she should allow me to take my own turn and she readily agreed. Nobody held her. People have been sleeping with her. This wasn’t the first time. We all know her in our area.

What a reputation to have

3 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by sokera: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
End time pussy
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Konji things, thhey shldd be realsed asap, nonsense. wink

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
mhiz:
I dunno wat to believe... they should check d girl for signs of forceful entry

Forceful entry to where? grin

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by rman: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
I still don't understand how as a man I will get sexualy aroused to sleep with a lady another man just pulled out his kini from.

I also do not understand the urge and desire to sleep with someone (rape) a partner not in agreement to sex.

I cannot even sleep with a girl frowning her face.

Maybe I am wired.

I would have said the girl lied but for two other mofos to claim they asked for their own and she agreed. Unless, she has been drugged, no sane lady agrees to that.

Lastly, she is 14yrs old. Common guys!

They should all be shot! These ones would not grow up to be law abiding adults. Future armed robbers and political thugs.

10 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by domopps(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Even is she's a cheerful giver according to the last sentence must she be raped?

More investigation needed tho......

Cheeeeers

3 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Sasuwa(f): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

Please what's nice here? undecided

where did u saw it
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by aubventure: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
I am not siding anybody on this case but we have to investigate before we comment. because I have fallen victim of this rape lair Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Just came to check is if its my end time fellow Yoruba rapist them..

Konjility dwelleth much in Yoruba land. Why?? Government should approve more brothels to save my hijabed sisters

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by jidxin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
hahahaha kip hating btw re u a lesbian
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by RVBC: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men

undecided try and get a life !Lesbian!!!

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by yipata: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
THE STATEMENTS OF THOSE GUYS ARENT TRUE... The police and SOME ELEMENTS HAVE TOT THEM WAT YO SAY.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Godanya: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
If the girl enjoyed the show from all the four who took their turns, how come she reported the matter to her mum? Again how can a guy allow friends to have his 'girl friend' in turns? They do not add up at all. As a Judge I will hold the boys responsible.

5 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by ramalot(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Medunah: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
sauceny:

Who knows the truth!
A 14yr old had mutual sex with 4 guys nd still went ahead to tell her mum when she got home claiming its rape?? Look at the odds.

For crying out loud, the girl is 14yr old!!!
First of, that guy should be jailed for dating a Minor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by measideyhere(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
MyLady11:
End time
no b today e startoo.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by siegfried99(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na wa oo grin

Eleyi Gidi Gan

End time news

According to the last statement =- the girl is an 'animashaun' grin

Who do we believe now.?

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
You hate men? Want will do with that thing U r carrying...
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by jetage1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
You hate men, you hate Buhari, you hate everybody but i dnt hate u, only if dats u on ur profile pics
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by swimcash(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
Ur papa Na woman

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by joseph1832(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
I believe the police needs to investigate this case properly, conflicting stories like this always one party lying. Its not today we've heard of girls implicating guys with numerous stories of alleged rape, when in fact, they consented to it. So also with the guys, taking advantage of a girl, later saying they didn't....

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by tico1212(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
I tire for all this teenagers. u will even see a girl of 12 years old claiming she has a bf. Def, she don dey Bleep

2 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
u hate us?
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by tivta(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Something doesn't add up, I smell lies, what if they were innocent? This matter needs to be investigated, now adays some ashewos will even scream rape all because the law in Nigeria is guilty until proven innocent. Trust me, some girls younger than her have done worse, was it not in this same lagos a girl cried rape and later said it was a lie? Guys need to be more careful...

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Ayauche(f): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:
U nd 3 of ur frnds took turns on a 14yr old and u are saying it was mutual?? And she still went ahead to tell her mum when she got Home?? Mutual indeed! They better keep on chilling in that cell, from there to prison.

Those guys are fucking liars

My sister u can say that again. How can a 14yrs old girl be allowing 4 guys one after the other? Abeg that lie no enter at all. They should be taught a serious lesson.

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by wtfCode: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
here to check name.
ooh, its them...as usual. undecided undecided

but it seems like the gal na 'Keziah'
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:

A 14yr old had mutual sex with 4 guys nd still went ahead to tell her mum when she got home claiming its rape?? Look at the odds.

For crying out loud, the girl is 14yr old!!!
First of, that guy should be jailed for dating a Minor.

Anything can happen in 2016...
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Pidggin(f): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
We have too many males in this country. Make una go foreign land go rape, ediots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees / Morolake Hycinthia Arrested For Fraud In The U.S - Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.