Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) (55345 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / Man Paraded Unclad For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by KingTom(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
francizy:

Remember that the chief navigator of APC, the almighty Ebola Ewu one of Ota, has been jailed before right? grin cheesy

Also, the brain behind APC as a party has been arrested before for drug related offences and made to pay a huge some for his freedom?
the Ebora Owu is currently 'partyless' though he did retire from the umbrella weepers he is also a founding father of the umbrella weepers party grin as for the frog eyed one, hmmm we have Prince Buruji Kashamu and Chief bode George to counter him grin
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by francizy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
the Ebora Owu is currently 'partyless' though he did retire from the umbrella weepers he is also a founding father of the umbrella weepers party grin as for the frog eyed one, hmmm we have Prince Buruji Kashamu and Chief bode George to counter him grin

And who counters Silva, Audu and the pedophile senator from Bornu?
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
so if the girl was really a young slut nko??
just take a look at urself
mpi

May God Grant this man 7 daughters. Amen undecided
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by KingTom(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
francizy:

And who counters Silva, Audu and the pedophile senator from Bornu?
Baba stop derailing grin
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by francizy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
Baba stop derailing grin

LoL! No be you start am? angry
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by vicraven(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

May God Grant this man twins. Amen undecided
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by vicraven(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

May God Grant me 7 slutty daughters. Amen undecided
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by chinae(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Y-B at it againn
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by honeygirl17: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Goldmaxx:
ur fada
Product of rapee grin grin grin grin
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by KingTom(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
francizy:

LoL! No be you start am? angry
baba lol and that emoji no mix na grin
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Arakonedo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
So bad
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
See this fool learning to use the features on his phone. Amen! I'll still love and protect them.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Bigtoto(f): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
lol, and all the hoes on NL are shouting rape
no mind them. The girl's video is on 9jauncut website or so
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by francizy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
baba lol and that emoji no mix na grin

Hehehehehe, you never see person way laugh and bone face afterwards? cheesy
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by francizy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
See this fool learning to use the features on his phone. Amen! I'll still love and protect them.

You don't really have to reply goats on here.. They never give up.. Just ignore them..

2 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by KingTom(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
francizy:

Hehehehehe, you never see person way laugh and bone face afterwards? cheesy
Buhari during the media chat embarassed

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by francizy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
Buhari during the media chat embarassed

Gush! I so hate the face of that soaker of dogs and baboons in blood.. angry
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by KingTom(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
francizy:

Gush! I so hate the face of that soaker of dogs and baboons in blood.. angry
and pighter of kwaraption grin
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by noblegrex: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
you're on your own.I hope your mate does it better.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by abimic(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
mhiz:
I dunno wat to believe... they should check d girl for signs of forceful penetration
Whether forceful penetration can be proven or not, rape or not, consensual or not, the boy shot himself in the foot having admitted he had a carnal knowledge of the MINOR. Worldwide, minors are protected since they're vulnerable esp the lasses! The only thing that can save that guy is the girl's mother admitting that she allowed the sexual escapade, else, the boy who claimed to be the self imposed lover would cool off in jail but could be short if he's a first time offender and the state of his defense.

3 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by princeBlack77(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
God will surely rape their destiny
babe na konji causeam ooo beside E fit be say dem de watch blue film b4 d meat enter. dem come be like...
choiii..... na turn abeg grin
ritababe:
babe na konji causeam ooo beside E fit be say dem de watch blue film b4 d meat enter. dem come be like...
choiii..... na turn abeg
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Rawzy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
I hate men[/quote]thats nice hating men,but let me ask you,Are ladies getting married every saturday?
Yes they are,

So you should stop hating men cause there are much more good ones out there
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by msbbash(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by collinsbus2015: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
they should be judge according to there offence in charia law
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by KingMuhammad(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
angryThat is the number one problem we are having in Nigeria. sadIf this kind of thing happen the best thing for us to do is to think twice before jumping into conclusion. Why will a girl of 14years old allow 4 guys to have sex with her because of just N1000. embarassed Not even a single guy, but "FOUR". And they are saying nonsense that she gave them go ahead to do it. And that guy that says she's his girlfriend claims that many guys had sex with her, if yes then why will he date such a girl. What a Liar. They should just admit it kawai, they raped 14years old teen. Their Junior sister's mate. Imagine if this kind of thing happened to your daughter, how will yoy feel. We need to control our enotions. angry

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by erimmy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
Including your dad and your brothers? I think you've taken it far. Maybe,you will finally marry a woman as your ilk are wont to do. #lesbianspotted
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by predon004(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
na wa oooo embarassedna wa oooo
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Daughterzion(f): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
be careful of what you say young lady
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
abimic:

Whether forceful penetration can be proven or not, rape or not, consensual or not, the boy shot himself in the foot having admitted he had a carnal knowledge of the MINOR. Worldwide, minors are protected since they're vulnerable esp the lasses! The only thing that can save that guy is the girl's mother admitting that she allowed the sexual escapade, else, the boy who claimed to be the self imposed lover would cool off in jail but could be short if he's a first time offender and the state of his defense.
the guys are also minors. if it was consensual I don't see wats the problem. after all all those northerners marry early and the guy said he was ready to marry her if she got pregnant.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by MyLady11(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
measideyhere:
no b today e startoo.
Lolx. You dey fear?
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Engineermbugame(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
all guys are not dsame dear.abeg no hate dem oo
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by measideyhere(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
MyLady11:
Lolx. You dey fear?
lol...afraid dey hold me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees / Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.