Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof (52138 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by muahmed(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2016
samchem:
Is she from China?? kiss
No... She's 4rm Canada
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2016
I WILL COME BACK TO COMENT
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by kamez(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2016
lol
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Lovetinz(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Ehmm.. Ehmm..
Does she mean Coconut,
or 'The coconuts' under the ehmm..ehmm..?

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by LesbianBoy(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Who dey fvck this girl sef? The person dey try o
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Ajibo111(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2016

is this she-male still mestruating?
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2016
She is right, I must say
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by aimuan(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2016
If u ask me to hav sex with dis girlboy or go to jail,I swear I will gladly go to jail.nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by chekbou: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2016
This inspired singer Duncan mighty... strong indeed
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by wtfCode: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2016
eww
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by tonygee88(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
grin even chair go fear to carry her with that kind yansh
grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Nd a guy is fu3king this one undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by cizy: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2016
Kingtom's wife...

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2016
she is right,, maybe that's her talent. Nutbreaker
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Kreamie(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Looks like it can crack open a palm kernel grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Endtimesmith(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2016
It can even break iron protector anywhere in this world sef,na wa for this kain chichi bae.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by kandiikane(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2016
The only thing this girl will be able to do is use a strap-on because if she says let's do scissors or whatever and grind, your puny will catch fire in seconds with those thighs of hers.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by onadana: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
coolPervert..
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by coolcharm(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lwkmd.

Nairalanders chai cheesy cheesy

Lol. Bros, she made me remember my secondary school physics ni grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Deo1986(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Strooong nyash. this guy na homo i swear.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by birmingham04: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2016
This lady go beat her man to coma. Click like if am right.

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Mozaic86: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Thank God our path will never cross,otherwise when am done finding the DY and DX of that yansh it will be as soft as banana
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Oh mg God!!!!!/ not again! Bad dream.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
grin see my girl even though she keep yansh like burnt offering no wahala

You and her are the same before.
Awon werey.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by demolinka(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2016
That 1st pix though...Na like say e wan cum lipsrsealed
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nicepoker(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Nyash like van damme.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nicepoker(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2016
aimuan:
If u ask me to hav sex with dis girlboy or go to jail,I swear I will gladly go to jail.nonsense
I swear u will have sex with her.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by cruzita(f): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

You and her are the same before. Awon werey.
ya u are right except for the yansh part abeg
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
ya u are right except for the yansh part abeg
undecided disgusting thing! Bleep off ma mention.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by cruzita(f): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

undecided disgusting thing! Bleep off ma mention.
why the insult?I hate insults so keep off.good day
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by erusen: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
Mozaic86:
Thank God our path will never cross,otherwise when am done finding the DY and DX of that yansh it will be as soft as banana
u sure say u well so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.