Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,849 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof (52140 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by streamsofjoy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
I detest it wen ladies turn themselves to a man all in the name of sports. For God's sake Asisat Oshaola is not this manly and her name is all over the world. We dnt want to see wat playing football has done to ur gender we only want to see wat name (good of course) it has given the nation or club I belong.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by em3r4ld(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
franklingud:
The girl talk true sef, her nyash strong like wetin man fit break coconut.....

Ike eji eti aki!!

Hahahahahahahahaaaa..... the vernacular translation na die!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by lawrenzoak(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wow great job on those abs but just that you are a lady not too good on you tho, her attitude and the way she poses gives a lot away that she might be a lesbo.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
kandiikane:
The only thing this girl will be able to do is use a strap-on because if she says let's do scissors or whatever and grind, your puny will catch fire in seconds with those thighs of hers.
So this is why you think you're male? Issorait. Ask; tell.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Akaujaa(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
She escaped being a man. No physical trait shows she's a woman.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Mbow(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
coolcharm:
People wey get bum dey talk this one to dey make noise. Go and find out from 'Toolz' and 'Omawumi' what an ideal bum looks like grin not this parallax error behind you.
Hahahahahahaa yesu!!! Boss pity her ahbg
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by tico1212(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
If to say the face no show...i for say na Flavour dey display. Una wa oo
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by merits(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:
Rubbish undecided

Bum which looks like rock.
hahaha if her own b lyk rock,ao ur own com b?........................stop exageratin.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by merits(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Shortyy:
Chichi my man
you be lez,kwanu!
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by IAmTobore(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
EHMIR:
Bum just stiff like frozen akpusad
olorun dis one go wound ur di.ck if she rides ugringrin
LWKMD. You nailed it man!
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by IAmTobore(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ussyyn:
Lol na this Kind Yansh Dey break Person Di.ck grin grin

See Her Fans Funny Epic Replies Here:- http://www.melogist.com/chichi-igbo-says-her-bum-can-break-coconut-photo/
No be lie o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Una they waste visual transmission on muscular glutes, check out the 6 packs tho shocked
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by maleekberry: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
EHMIR:

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by liltzzy94: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
EHMIR:

lolz
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by deebrain(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Not bad. But E for better if this geh fine small for face.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Shortyy(f): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
merits:
you be lez,kwanu!
i said "my man" duh
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by BabiousBlog: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by justmenoni: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Original toyboy unoriginal tomboy
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chisus, what the hell is this, i'm a guy but my yansh is bigger than this ooo (I cover it from all homo's) amen
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by isimemenuduehi11: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok na,make u use d yansh break d coconut lst before I go comment.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by chubinwa0(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by SHOCK7(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
what the hell iz dis?
I like 'ur signature dear, can I know u?
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by SHOCK7(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Shortyy:
Chichi my man
I noticed u look nice but why distort it with d bloated cheek on 'ur profile!
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by lonelydora: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
coolcharm:
People wey get bum dey talk this one to dey make noise. Go and find out from 'Toolz' and 'Omawumi' what an ideal bum looks like grin not this parallax error behind you.

Wicked. LOL
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by merits(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Shortyy:

i said "my man" duh
ok ma,yez ma,tnx ma,i oblige ma,i acept ma,i undastand ma n lastly i concour ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.