Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:58 AM

When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? (6707 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by DeTrickster(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
[size=12pt]WHEN LADIES STOP GIVING US THEIR NUMBERS. HOW/WHERE ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO BED YOU AS FOR HANGING OUT WELL MAYBE WHEN WE ARE DONE shocked

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

What is knack?
As in 'bang' grin

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Strawman: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana did you ever play Mortal Kombat?
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by DharmyYinks: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Well well the vodka thing just made me believe he has ulterior motives, why must we take vodka? undecided
U would ve objected to it. Den asked him to get u Soft drink or fruit juice n let him open it in front of u wen u get der to avoid stories grin

Truth is.. ladies shouldnt go to d house of guys u don't trust or u re nt comfortable with. Some re just looking for lipsrsealed. while odas just want sum1 to talk to
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by PubLlcEnemy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

You sound like a stingy guy undecided why so pained about what i'm gonna order? undecided we were gonna share expenses my friend undecided

"Share expenses" funniest thing I have heard in months.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Bethh: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
How many times are we going to talk about this issue? undecided

It has become over flogged.

You didn't go to that guy's house doesn't mean you won't go to the next guys house. You must visit a guy in his house and that's just a fact. It's just probably because you weren't feeling that guy so you turned him down.

So kindly shut the fùck up,stop acting all prudent and wait for the guy you like who will invite you to his house and let's see if you won't go.

Nonsense! undecided

well said.

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by DharmyYinks: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:

With the lots of rape cases going on this days? ..... Going to d house of a guy u don't really know + even some u know) is jzt out of it..... So please, its not our fault if when a guy invites us over, wat Comes to our mind is sex or other barbaric actions. The stories we hear everyday is enough....

But the question shoulda bin

''wen will ladies stop going to d houses of guys they don't really know??

Because I know no guy ain't gonna tie a rope to my neck nd drag me to his house.
Mtcheww.. here comes anoda one.

Rape is d New thingy ba?? I don't ve words for u.

Cc: Naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by chigoizie7(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
When girls stop inviting their hungry family and all there hungry friends to a "1st date"

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Vikky014(f): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
No the issue is becoming annoying. I told a friend I was bored and let's go to Elegushi to chill, he said he doesn't like chilling in open places and that we can always chill in his house with vodka and play truth or dare. undecided

Vodka to get me drunk abi?
Who even plays truth or dare anymore?

I would stay in my house instead, but guys you all need to stop this "come to my house thing" can't this generation just hang out peacefully and have fun outside the house?
The other day you opened a thread about virginity @25 being a curse not decency

my question is why not enjoy your non virginity blessing by visiting him

More reason why guys think women dont know what they want

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Vikky014(f): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
How many times are we going to talk about this issue? undecided

It has become over flogged.

You didn't go to that guy's house doesn't mean you won't go to the next guys house. You must visit a guy in his house and that's just a fact. It's just probably because you weren't feeling that guy so you turned him down.

So kindly shut the fùck up,stop acting all prudent and wait for the guy you like who will invite you to his house and let's see if you won't go.

Nonsense! undecided

WELL SAID

2 Likes

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Vikky014:
The other day you opened a thread about virginity @25 being a curse not decency

my question is why not enjoy your non virginity blessing by visiting him

More reason why guys think women dont know what they want

What is this one saying?
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Vikky014(f): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bethh:

well said.
LOL. I DIDNT SEE THIS BFORE TYPING MINE
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Strawman:
Jadekitana did you ever play Mortal Kombat?

Yes I played mortal combat a lot years ago
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
DharmyYinks:

She's correct
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by bobbyluis(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
No the issue is becoming annoying. I told a friend I was bored and let's go to Elegushi to chill, he said he doesn't like chilling in open places and that we can always chill in his house with vodka and play truth or dare. undecided

I would stay in my house instead, but guys you all need to stop this "come to my house thing" can't this generation just hang out peacefully and have fun outside the house?
Oh!U find it annoying?
Take it or leave it, 'come to my house' is annoying to girls as 'come and take me out' is to guys

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
DharmyYinks:

U would ve objected to it. Den asked him to get u Soft drink or fruit juice n let him open it in front of u wen u get der to avoid stories grin

Truth is.. ladies shouldnt go to d house of guys u don't trust or u re nt comfortable with. Some re just looking for lipsrsealed. while odas just want sum1 to talk to

Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
bobbyluis:

Oh!U find it annoying?
Take it or leave it, 'come to my house' is annoying to girls as 'come and take me out' is to guys

undecided
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
This isn't supposed to be a thread.. #Ladies be tarnishing guys on NL upandan over what some dumb guys dd or say..
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Vikky014(f): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

What is this one saying?
Jadekitana (f ): 4:07pm On Jan 29
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has
been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing
has happened she keeps saying he should
wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last
weekend for a wedding, after which he checked
into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and
bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her
when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room
for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She
would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.
By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a
year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps
running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin who is
busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold.
Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green
light and be chasing what's not chasing them
and yes i'm a Hater

THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING...MAYB U R STILL WAITING FOR THIS UR CRUSH TO INVITE U THEN U WILL FLY TO HIS BEDROOM...MTCHEEW

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Vikky014:
Jadekitana (f ): 4:07pm On Jan 29
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has
been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing
has happened she keeps saying he should
wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last
weekend for a wedding, after which he checked
into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and
bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her
when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room
for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She
would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.
By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a
year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps
running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin who is
busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold.
Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green
light and be chasing what's not chasing them
and yes i'm a Hater

THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING...MAYB U R STILL WAITING FOR THIS UR CRUSH TO INVITE U THEN U WILL FLY TO HIS BEDROOM...MTCHEEW

Wow I never knew I offended a virgin, Pele o but i'm not giving you the attention you seek so sorry dear.
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
joshsmarty:
This isn't supposed to be a thread.. #Ladies be tarnishing guys on NL upandan over what some dumb guys dd or say..

cheesy
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by bobbyluis(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided
Whatever undecided
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Vikky014(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Wow I never knew I offended a virgin, Pele o but i'm not giving you the attention you seek so sorry dear.
NO BE SMALL OFFENDED A VIRGIN

ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD ENJOY YOUR NON VIRGINITY BLESSINGS BY VISITING HIM
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:

With the lots of rape cases going on this days? ..... Going to d house of a guy u don't really know + even some u know) is jzt out of it..... So please, its not our fault if when a guy invites us over, wat Comes to our mind is sex or other barbaric actions. The stories we hear everyday is enough....

But the question shoulda bin

''wen will ladies stop going to d houses of guys they don't really know??

Because I know no guy ain't gonna tie a rope to my neck nd drag me to his house.

You're the girl from that rape thread
My advice for you would be to leave the internet for a while
It could cloud your judgement, make it seem as if the whole world is after you

Because you have a vauge understanding about how the internet works, and how real life works
You tend to take everything on the internet as the norm. I assure you it doesn't work that way.

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Medunah: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
DharmyYinks:

U re asking me if rape is the new thingy? Lol. Oh yeah, Nigga can't make a reasonable reply, its fine!! But why cc Naijaboy, is he ur mouth piece?

Jadekitana:

She's correct
Are u minding the dumbass? I was only trying to make a point there even went ahead to say we ladies should be the one cautious and he jz had to reveal to eerone how dumb he his by spewwin trash.

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Vikky014:
NO BE SMALL OFFENDED A VIRGIN

ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD ENJOY YOUR NON VIRGINITY BLESSINGS BY VISITING HIM

It's not your business my dear, learn to let people live their lives. I hope this amebo pays you very well? You sound pained about the virginity stuff! Mind you a non virgin would never take that thread personal, just the scared one who's frustrated and thinking of whether to give in or not. You need to take a chill pill about life issues
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:

U re asking me if rape is the new thingy? Lol Oh yeah, Nigga can't make a reasonable reply, its fine!! But why cc Naijaboy, is he ur mouth piece?

Are u minding the dumbass? I was only trying to make a point there even went ahead to say we ladies should be the one cautious and he jz had to reveal to eerone how dumb he his by spewwin trash.

Hahahahahahahaha omg
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Medunah: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

You're the girl from that rape thread
My advice for you would be to leave the internet for a while
It could cloud your judgement, make it seem as if the whole world is after you

Because you have a vauge understanding about how the internet works, and how real life works
You tend to take everything on the internet as the norm. I assure you it doesn't work that way.
Yeah I am that girl!!! Oh so now you got an advice for me? Good buh keep it.

So u think my comments bout rape has everything to do with what I see on the Internet?? Do u even know me or what I or females arnd me av bin thru? No but jzt Cos I make two or more comments bout rape, u suddenly got some phony advice for me.

I don't know how Internet works or how real life works? Oh good, I jz can't do this right now and save your advice for someone who needs it.
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by skywalker240(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

And babes need to stop this buy this 4 me take me to that resturant and buy recharge card thing.

Problem solved

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Mcbussy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

If we don't invite dem over, then where are we gon devour them? cheesy cry

Lolz...just kidding. guys need to hang out more, get to know d ladies, and when ur with d right 1 everything just clicks. smiley
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by nwadiuko1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
men will stop that when you girls stop having a false sense of entitlement, I mean you can deny all you want but I put it to you that you wanted to go and spend that nigga's money for no reason at all.......

a girl I have barely known for 2 week online just disgraced her self today by asking me to send her airtime.........I was like babe why should I do that and she said " because I want it"..........imagine that.....leeches parasites and gold diggers everywhere

a nigga can't just enjoy his life again!

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by fabiomatic(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hmmm well I must agree with you here undecided depends on the guy though. But my point is "come to my house" shouldn't always be the first thing to say. It sends the wrong message and it doesn't have to do with liking a guy or not. Hanging outside the house on a Saturday is much fun than getting drunk in the afternoon.
shey u said he's your friend na? so how's that the first thing he said?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery.... / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / This Man Is The Worst Simp I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life!!! WTF??? [photos]

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.