Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,515 members, 7,940,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? (6677 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Vikky014(f): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

It's not your business my dear, learn to let people live their lives. I hope this amebo pays you very well? You sound pained about the virginity stuff! Mind you a non virgin would never take that thread personal, just the scared one who's frustrated and thinking of whether to give in or not. You need to take a chill pill about life issues
you need this ur advice more cos i wasnt the one dt opened a thread about virgins.. So learn to let people live their lives dear. virgin or non.virgin live and let live simple!
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Medunah: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mcbussy:

If we don't invite dem over, then where are we gon devour them? cheesy cry

Lolz...just kidding. guys need to hang out more, get to know d ladies, and when ur with d right 1 everything just clicks. smiley
Exactly, I met a guy for the first time and next thing he was me texting to Come over to his place nd I was like is this one alright?? I jzt told him off nd since den he stopped talking to me, Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:

Yeah I am that girl!!! Oh so now you got an advice for me? Good buh keep it.

So u think my comments bout rape has everything to do with what I see on the Internet?? Do u don't even know me or what I or females arnd me av bin thru? No but jzt Cos I make two or more comments bout rape, u suddenly got some phony advice for me.

I don't know how Internet works or how real life works? Oh good, I jz can't do this right now and save your advice for someone who needs it.

Nice blog post
But you somehow managed to miss the entire point,
"Not every guy is out there to rape"
I mean, we still have murders, assasins, ritualist, fraudsters, and the good guys smiley
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Medunah: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Nice blog post
But you somehow managed to miss the entire point,
"Not every guy is out there to rape"
I mean, we still have murders, assasins, ritualist, fraudsters, and the good guys smiley
EVERY SINGLE MALE OR FEMALE AROUND YOU IS A POTENTIAL RAPIST! You can only speak for yourself man!

Oh but then again u gonna Preach to me about how I got that from the Internet and to steer clear of it. #sigh

I get ur point thou, we have the good nd bad but how can we tell them apart? how do we really know the good from the bad until the worse has happened? How?? Being cautious is the key!!
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by YankeeJoe(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
No the issue is becoming annoying. I told a friend I was bored and let's go to Elegushi to chill, he said he doesn't like chilling in open places and that we can always chill in his house with vodka and play truth or dare. undecided

Vodka to get me drunk abi?
Who even plays truth or dare anymore?

I would stay in my house instead, but guys you all need to stop this "come to my house thing" can't this generation just hang out peacefully and have fun outside the house?

Why re u complaining 2 us now? Abi those men wey u de go their houses don too fire ur yansh? Hahaha
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:

EVERY SINGLE MALE OR FEMALE AROUND YOU IS A POTENTIAL RAPIST! You can only speak for yourself man!

Oh but then again u gonna Preach to me about how I got that from the Internet and to steer clear of it. #sigh

After the holocaust, feminism is one of the worst atrocities to ever grace this planet.
At these point am not even sure we're still talking about the same thing.

Wether you like it or not, there are men out there who wouldn't even touch you with a 10meter stick.

Modified : now you're talking.... You just have to be cautious, have your defense up.
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Medunah: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

After the holocaust, feminism is one of the worst atrocities to ever grace this planet.
At these point am not even sure we're still talking about the same thing.

Wether you like it or not, there are men out there who wouldn't even touch you with a 10meter stick.
Lol and now I am a feminist or close to being one?

Its cool, Guys are always quick to tag ladies who seem to have a mind of their own feminist. Am sure some of u don't even know wat feminism is all about.

Pls, where in my post av I said anything about gender equality or even made reference to it, most of you all just think feminism is about hating on men nd dats it.

From rape to feminism? You know what? You are right, we are definitely not on the same page here. Lets just agree that we both don't understand each other.

Done here
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by DharmyYinks: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

She's correct
Did u read wat she wrote properly?? Do u see any relation in it wit wat u re saying?

U talked abt visiting a frnd nd she was saying "hw can one visit sum1 she doesn't know"

Hello ooo..
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by copg22(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
No the issue is becoming annoying. I told a friend I was bored and let's go to Elegushi to chill, he said he doesn't like chilling in open places and that we can always chill in his house with vodka and play truth or dare. undecided

I would stay in my house instead, but guys you all need to stop this "come to my house thing" can't this generation just hang out peacefully and have fun outside the house?
....when are you coming to visit me grin
Jadekitana:

....when are you coming to visit me

2 Likes

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by DharmyYinks: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:

U re asking me if rape is the new thingy? Lol. Oh yeah, Nigga can't make a reasonable reply, its fine!! But why cc Naijaboy, is he ur mouth piece?

Are u minding the dumbass? I was only trying to make a point there even went ahead to say we ladies should be the one cautious and he jz had to reveal to eerone how dumb he his by spewwin trash.
Lol... resorting to insult just to prove a point undecided

U re telling me abt rape wen going to d house of a guy u barely know?? Am sure u didn't open ur eyes to see d statement I made in my previous post dat ladies should go to d house of a guy dey do not know or trust

Re u a victim of rape?? Cos nowadays rape is so common we barely knw wich is truthful or not.

Ending of last year, a topic made FrontPage abt a lady wu said she was raped by her bf.. days later anoda thread made frontpage abt d same lady saying dat she just wanted to punish d guy, dat he didn't rape her n dats after d guy spent weeks in jail.

How da Hell wil u go to d house of a person u barely know undecided

Prove ur points without insults or u ll be served back!

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by firstking01(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
How many times are we going to talk about this issue? undecided

It has become over flogged.

You didn't go to that guy's house doesn't mean you won't go to the next guys house. You must visit a guy in his house and that's just a fact. It's just probably because you weren't feeling that guy so you turned him down.

So kindly shut the fùck up,stop acting all prudent and wait for the guy you like who will invite you to his house and let's see if you won't go.

Nonsense! undecided

most time i just love the way you mould these girls on nairaland

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by firstking01(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy
shey, dem tell you say you fine, he dey chak ur head ba?,..with those kinda legs u carry, why my niggar no go invite u come in house grin?,,,but u nor try et-all, u for followam go in house first na, u fvcked up babesad
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Medunah: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Lol... resorting to insult just to prove a point undecided

U re telling me abt rape wen going to d house of a guy u barely know?? Am sure u didn't open ur eyes to see d statement I made in my previous post dat ladies should go to d house of a guy dey do not know or trust

Re u a victim of rape?? Cos nowadays rape is so common we barely knw wich is truthful or not.

Ending of last year, a topic made FrontPage abt a lady wu said she was raped by her bf.. days later anoda thread made frontpage abt d same lady saying dat she just wanted to punish d guy, dat he didn't rape her n dats after d guy spent weeks in jail.

How da Hell wil u go to d house of a person u barely know undecided

Prove ur points without insults or u ll be served back!
OK this should take a while

A guy inviting u to his house now means what He wanna ve sex with u undecided

Wen u stop d negative thoughts, guys will stop asking you to come. With those tots u re already preparing ur body for some actions grin

If u don't like wat may transpire, den u should take ur leave. angry

Niccur, This post right here was wat I saw and dat was what my reply was centered upon

In summary
*a guy inviting u to his house now means he wanna have sex?
ME: with the rape cases Goin on these days, its not our fault if we think a guy inviting us over means sex or other barbaric actions!! ( Some guys have this 'for u to come to my house, u should know sumtin will go down' mentality) So when the girls says No, in there stupidity or warped mind, they think it's a Yes, nd then go ahead to forcefully have sex with the girl nd when she shouts rape, dey will deny nd say the sex was mutual. That was wat I meant by rape cases.

Also, in this ur post, u never said anything about it bin a guy u know or not, wat u said was nd I quote 'a guy invites u over nd u think it's sex he wants?' while I went ahead to say dat u should beware of a guy u don't know + some of the ones u even know. I have seen enough to know a guy u really know can rape you.

Hence, my saying that the question should be redirected @ girls cos no guy will force u to come to his house nd it's ur decision to choose who to visit and all........ So a guy can ask me to come over, its left to me to go or Not.

So u know we should not resort to insults but u hissed at my post (in which I stated my point Clearly) and cc sumone? To come help you bash me or what? Lol
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by thaoriginator: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy
I mean am o.. My name na Liu Kang
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by naijaboiy: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
firstking01:
most time i just love the way you mould these girls on nairaland
Lool,,it's part of the work na. cheesy
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by firstking01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool,,it's part of the work na. cheesy
shebi?
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by naijaboiy: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
firstking01:
shebi?
Yes boss! cheesy
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by firstking01(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yes boss! cheesy
kwontinue, he good like that grin
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:

I get ur point thou, we have the good nd bad but how can we tell them apart? how do we really know the good from the bad until the worse has happened? How?? Being cautious is the key!!

you seem to have had a dark experience

one thing you should note tho
..... .don't generalize
would you speak the Same way if a lady invited a guy over,
be honest.
#no_insult_intended

MIND YOU.... i wouldn't have agreed she went to the guys place too... the guys intentions seemed unclean
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by itokam: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
When ladies stop asking for money I guess undecided btw , I like that skirt on u op, its short and gorgeous kiss come to my house na angry

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by gemale(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Funny enough it's the guy's money that she would be hoping to spend at elegushi to chill. undecided
Dnt mind d long-throated sister joor. E dey pain am say she no c d guy money chop. Elebi chick.
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by henryhemon(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided why so pained?
He stated the obvious. Am sure you aren't a virgin,did you do it outside? Was it not in the house? Abeg i lets hear word.
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Lobasco(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Medunah:

Exactly, I met a guy for the first time and next thing he was me texting to Come over to his place nd I was like is this one alright?? I jzt told him off nd since den he stopped talking to me, Good riddance.
Lol u scared of gettin laid?
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Vikky014(f): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
nwadiuko1:
men will stop that when you girls stop having a false sense of entitlement, I mean you can deny all you want but I put it to you that you wanted to go and spend that nigga's money for no reason at all.......

a girl I have barely known for 2 week online just disgraced her self today by asking me to send her airtime.........I was like babe why should I do that and she said " because I want it"..........imagine that.....leeches parasites and gold diggers everywhere

a nigga can't just enjoy his life again!
LOL. Dnt mind some parasitic ladies.....i proudly take myself out any time i feel like. sometimes i go with my female friends

but most parasitic ladies will have to beg a boy on phone to come and take their stingy ass out...so pathetic
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by DharmyYinks: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Medunah:

OK this should take a while

Niccur, This post right here was wat I saw and dat was what my reply was centered upon

In summary
*a guy inviting u to his house now means he wanna have sex?
ME: with the rape cases Goin on these days, its not our fault if we think a guy inviting us over means sex or other barbaric actions!! ( Some guys have this 'for u to come to my house, u should know sumtin will go down' mentality) So when the girls says No, in there stupidity or warped mind, they think it's a Yes, nd then go ahead to forcefully have sex with the girl nd when she shouts rape, dey will deny nd say the sex was mutual. That was wat I meant by rape cases.

Also, in this ur post, u never said anything about it bin a guy u know or not, wat u said was nd I quote 'a guy invites u over nd u think it's sex he wants?' while I went ahead to say dat u should beware of a guy u don't know + some of the ones u even know. I have seen enough to know a guy u really know can rape you.

Hence, my saying that the question should be redirected @ girls cos no guy will force u to come to his house nd it's ur decision to choose who to visit and all........ So a guy can ask me to come over, its left to me to go or Not.

So u know we should not resort to insults but u hissed at my post (in which I stated my point Clearly) and cc sumone? To come help you bash me or what? Lol
Lol.. I cc sum1 to answer ur statement ni wink

I was referring to wat d Op said.. she said she know d guy. Ladies should know a guy well bfor visiting him.

Let's bury d hatchet grin

Hw was ur day??
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by sluk(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Have fun outside the house @ whose expense?
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol. The guy wasn't a nigga. A nigga doesn't ask a girl to come to his house. Never!

Rather he builds up momentum with her first and later on, she'll be the one looking for him and she's ready to meet him anywhere. cheesy

One thing most guys don't know is; to get a woman, you have to think like a woman. cheesy

In a nutshell, I don't invite ladies to my home. They look for me naturally. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Owliver(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

have you ever gone outing with a guy and pay the bills?

but you got a point thouhh
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
oyea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Flashed Her Private Part, As Ike Played With Her Vibrator (Video) / My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady / How Private Can You Be In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.