Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,979 members, 7,906,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking (6739 Views)

See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
The issue of mother and baby naked is becoming tampered ..so this woman shared a PIC with her baby naked on Instagram and got some human beings wagging... According to her the pix is for an mother child health advert...see more comments on...http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2016/01/see-nud-picture-that-caused-people.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by toms55(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
shocked Ki le le yi undecided What's this life turning into tori olorun

Introvert, LadyF I dey call una o make una shaperly come book space grin I cannuh come and go and book space for you angry grin grin

Cc Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun your thoughts please undecided
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by Airforce1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by K9Uneet(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
If my wife try share my "food" with the whole world, na for my village shrine we go settle the matter.
This is not fair to the husband naa.

1 Like

Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by Tyviv(f): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Beautiful pix
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by ucnwafor(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikik Food basket of Naija, mods FP biko!!
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by ObiOmaMu: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
wow!
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by mascot87(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
The woman got cool boobs tho smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by ladyF(f): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmmm...I don't know what to make of this. angry

If you feel this is disturbing, click like. If you feel there's nothing wrong with it click share....

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Amazingly disturbing
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by pretydiva(f): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mad people everywhere. Love d last comment
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by hatux: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by Sparkle777(f): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ooh, I so love the pix. Its a beautifully captured moment.
I d have loved to snap something like dis but dnt have this kind of body cry embarassed
But I d hav kept it on the bedroom wall sha.
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by gunuvi(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
That's my wife and I am in support of it sending it out so all nursing mothers can increase breastfeeding.
stop complaining

1 Like

Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by iebanehita(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
gunuvi:
That's my wife and I am in support of it sending it out so all nursing mothers can increase breastfeeding.
stop complaining

Your wife?

And your expect us to belive this? undecided
And who said nursing mothers are not giving enough breast milk to their babies? undecided
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by agoadiv(m): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2016
*slaps that babies hand off de tip

1 Like

Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 1:12am On Jan 31, 2016
agoadiv:
*slaps that babies hand off de tip
grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by slyzy(m): 3:16am On Jan 31, 2016
The baby is sucking the left one and cuddling the right breast
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by gunuvi(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2016
iebanehita:

Your wife?

And your expect us to belive this? undecided
And who said nursing mothers are not giving enough breast milk to their babies? undecided
you should know say na lie na
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by potolistic(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2016
The hotness of dz woman cannot be understated.
Chai shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by ademega(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2016
funny life
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by cruzita(f): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2016
which kind advert be dis?wetin man don pay for na em u dey sample for the world to see
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by Obas101(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2016
No guy wil see dis and pass by.. The woman should be ashamed of herself nd the husband wil be a fool if he doesn't caution the wife
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by Disneylady(f): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
The mother sexy though shocked
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by SAMBARRY: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
What's disturbing about the picture? undecided

Doctors and midwives never see the nooks and crannies of her vagina when she dey born the pikin undecided

Awon alabosi undecided
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by INCREDIBLEGUY: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
MOST grin
beautiful
picture
of
the
year
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin ;Di love this pix die
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by annexworld(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
disturbing indeed
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by flokii: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
what was she thinking.. so not proper

women sef
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by LesbianBoy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
See her big brezz

INCREDIBLEGUY:
MOST grin
beautiful
picture
of
the
year
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin ;Di love this pix die
Why won't you like it. You don see wetin you go take mastvrbate abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
I love the pic.. Nothin wrong tho
Re: See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking by badbros(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
wink nudy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic / Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User / Halimat Aitsegame Is The Winner Of Next Movie Star 2012:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.