Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,328 members, 7,943,817 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Every Day For The Thief! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Day For The Thief! (392 Views)

3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Day For The Thief! by LordIbro(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
At times, I feel downright sad to be a woman despite the fact that a high percentage of the men folk are of the opinion that women enjoy certain privileges than the men. I feel sad when womanhood is debased; I feel sad when some women give the men (who are themselves terrible) a chance to run us down. You see, I detest a situation whereby women lose their God-given respect and are trampled upon.

Sometimes ago, a beautiful young lady gained admission into a college of education some miles away from her place of abode with her husband and a kid. Having been seeking for admission for quite some time her husband didn’t put up much resistance when the opportunity finally came. All he obliged her to do was to employ a nanny who would take care of their only child. Having satisfied this condition, she went to resume school as a fresher.

Starting school was like a journey to freedom for this lady. No sooner did she resume than she got involved in a relationship with one of her lecturers with whom she engaged in numerous love escapades unabashedly. The lecturer in compensating her ensured that she scored high marks in his course and those handled by his friends. So trusting was this lady’s husband that he did not suspect any foul play despite numerous rumours filtering into his ears. He was of the opinion that his wife’s brilliant performance in school was based solely on her capabilities.

At a point in this lady’s relationship with her lecturer, she took in and without much thought to it went straight ahead to the doctor for a D&C. unfortunately for her, the operation was a bit complicated and so she had to stay in the hospital for sometime which necessitated her husband to come over especially as the period coincided with the end of the session when she had to go home for the holidays.
Read more at http://www.patriotsnigeria.com/lifestyle/relationship/1584-2/
Re: Every Day For The Thief! by obiorathesubtle: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
blaaa blaaaa blaaaa

Next!!
Re: Every Day For The Thief! by SUPERPACK: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
la click la ineffectual buffoon

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain A Good And Healthy Relationship / MONEY IS AN ILLUSION / Valentine Bible Verse For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.