Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,723 members, 7,969,105 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? (2957 Views)

Bitter Truth What Most Women Do. / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by pweedie(f): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
A class mate of mine when I was in primary four. I fought in school and she went home to report me. I invited her over to my house during the weekend and I told her to close her eyes that I want to give her tea. Went to the kitchen to bring hot water and poured it down her throat. The aftermath wasn't funny, with plenty *were * from her mother. she couldn't eat solid food for almost a week.

1 Like

Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Cruel, Crueler, Cruelest.

Grammatically Correct.. √√√

You are crueler than me.. smiley
More cruel n most cruel also applies Shey?? Abi are they wrong..
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Lsofdk(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
Our neighbour had this beautiful noisy parrot, it would talk from morning till night, it loved eating pepper and so one good day I collected my mums fresh pepper for stew o(imagine) and ran to their house to feed it. The naughty parrot bit my hand twice after eating my pepper! I was so angry and waited some days to plot my revenge. One day the whole house went out and left the parrot in their veranda, I had to stretch my hand through the protector and beat the parrot with a broom so much most of its feathers fell off. When they came back they asked and asked but nobody knew what happened. Few days later it died and I never forgave myself cry cry cry I didn't know I hurt it so much, I didn't know it was gonna die cry
wicked girl grin you don use am practice ur mortal combat skills abi grin

1 Like

Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by ElDeeVee(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
Our neighbour had this beautiful noisy parrot, it would talk from morning till night, it loved eating pepper and so one good day I collected my mums fresh pepper for stew o(imagine) and ran to their house to feed it. The naughty parrot bit my hand twice after eating my pepper! I was so angry and waited some days to plot my revenge. One day the whole house went out and left the parrot in their veranda, I had to stretch my hand through the protector and beat the parrot with a broom so much most of its feathers fell off. When they came back they asked and asked but nobody knew what happened. Few days later it died and I never forgave myself cry cry cry I didn't know I hurt it so much, I didn't know it was gonna die cry

Wicked girl cheesy
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
joshsmarty:

You are crueler than me.. smiley More cruel n most cruel also applies Shey?? Abi are they wrong..
i] LoL! No, I ain't....grin

Yeap,,they're all correct.

[/i]
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Wicked girl cheesy

I was just a kid cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by ElDeeVee(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

I was just a kid cry cry cry cry

Wicked kidundecided

1 Like

Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Since u mentioned it.. Let me mention you wink smiley
I did such too but mine was intentional.. Back in the east.. Our neighbour had this chicken everywhere that keeps walking into our house like they own the place. I caught most of them n hit them on the floor till they die... I feel sorry thinking about it.. There's also this dog that obeys a particular command.. Once you say It. It chases anything.. So I used the dog on the fowls.. then She (neighbor) shouts my name in that her native east tongue.. Lol
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Dahveydson(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
pweedie:
A class mate of mine when I was in primary four. I fought in school and she went home to report me. I invited her over to my house during the weekend and I told her to close her eyes that I want to give her tea. Went to the kitchen to bring hot water and poured it down her throat. The aftermath was funny, she couldn't eat solid food for almost a week.

WOW shocked shocked
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

It could talk from morning till night yet it didn't tell the world u were a murderer..? cheesy grin
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by mtcheeew: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
the H.o.d of my department came around few days to pasting of our 200lv examination results.. he told us about 15 ppl from our department failed woefully and as a father he would advise them to resit for another jamb and they should worry less about securing admission as he would help them with it..since he was with all of our phone numbers he promised not to call out there names or matric number but we should all keep our fones running, in his words * if you receive a see me text message , you are part of the 15..
I stole one of my frnd's fone and edited my contact name to H.O.D..I sent him the words "see me "just like our Hod promised too and put the fine back in place bfore he could notice any foulplay... he received d message and kept it to himself but his countenance changed.. I had to follow him home after school, and planned to break the news to him later in the evening.. while I ws there I was surprised when the mum called me to her room some minutes after my frnd left me alone in there parlour.. I met him crying uncontrollably and mum's eyes sef dey red like she don cry as well..I hated myself for the stupid prank I played..I apologized and broke the news to them..they were very Happy and I was glad for them too..unfortunately, few days later..d dude received the real msg from H.o.d and I hated myself more....since then, I stopped playing pranks.

5 Likes

Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by badinfluence: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
So many evil people gathered at a thread... I'm so proud....
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
cry cry cry
joshsmarty:

It could talk from morning till night yet it didn't tell the world u were a murderer..? cheesy grin
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
joshsmarty:

Since u mentioned it.. Let me mention you wink smiley
I did such too but mine was intentional.. Back in the east.. Our neighbour had this chicken everywhere that keeps walking into our house like they own the place. I caught most of them n hit them on the floor till they die... I feel sorry thinking about it.. There's also this dog that obeys a particular command.. Once you say It. It chases anything.. So I used the dog on the fowls.. then She (neighbor) shouts my name in that her native east tongue.. Lol

Lmao yours is worse than mine, lwkmd
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Wicked kidundecided

I wasn't a wicked kid, actually I was the best kid in the block always giving out her pocket money and goodies to others, I was so kind. Guess I felt betrayed that the parrot bit me even after stealing my mums pepper to feed it and thought I disciplined it a little to be loyal, didn't know twas gonna die cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

I wasn't a wicked kid, actually I was the best kid in the block always giving out her pocket money and goodies to others, I was so kind. Guess I felt betrayed that the parrot bit me even after stealing my mums pepper to feed it and thought I disciplined it a little to be loyal, didn't know twas gonna die cry cry cry
undecided undecided
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
undecided undecided

You again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'm still waiting for the proof undecided
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'm still waiting for the proof undecided

What proof? undecided my vagina? undecided hell no undecided
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

What proof? undecided my vagina? undecided hell no undecided
you trying to be funny or what? Idontgerrit Mary
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by NemzySeries(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
choi.....so u leave ur hauz wit broom jst to go plot coup 4 ordinary parrot? mehn on behave of d parrot & d owners I'm not 4giving u
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 12:19am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
you trying to be funny or what? Idontgerrit Mary

undecided whatever
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2016
NemzySeries:

choi.....so u leave ur hauz wit broom jst to go plot coup 4 ordinary parrot? mehn on behave of d parrot & d owners I'm not 4giving u

Habaaaaaaaa
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided whatever
this is far from over Mary.
Gotya
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 12:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
this is far from over Mary.
Gotya

Sorry to burst your bubble you don't know me, my name ain't mary tongue keep trying tongue
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sorry to burst your bubble you don't know me, my name ain't mary tongue keep trying tongue
whatever your name is, it won't pay my bill. Fvck boy!
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Jadekitana(f): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
whatever your name is, it won't pay my bill. Fvck boy!

Lmao, I love this! You just gonna keep trying and keep getting frustrated, maybe next time you call me Rose wink I don't know who mary is duuuuuh wink kikikikikiki goodnight you doubting thomas.

1 Like

Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao, I love this! You just gonna keep trying and keep getting frustrated, maybe next time you call me Rose wink I don't know who mary is duuuuuh wink kikikikikiki goodnight you doubting thomas.
mtcheeeeeeww. That's what they do. They run
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by sundoj08(m): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

The evil things that women do
lipsrsealed
Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by RoyalBlak007: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2016
grin cheesy
Jadekitana:

Re: Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? by ElDeeVee(m): 5:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Okay.
Happy new February to you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Do I Look Like I Have A Nice Voice? / What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.