Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Please Help! My Politics Hunting Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help! My Politics Hunting Me (349 Views)

Which Nigeria Politician Will Be Your Role Model, If You Want To Enter Politics? / You Should Not Be Caught In These If You Are Job Hunting / Job Hunting Tips For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My Politics Hunting Me by laidian(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
The rage in me does not give me the time to check the appropriate section to post this, please ignore whatever and help me out.

As a worker in the church, I always meet my pastor after every service for reasons known to many Christians. I had planned to waive today's meeting because of visiting Chioma. To cut the story short, my pastor sent for me as I was about to leave.

He was about telling me why he sent for me when my phone lazily buzzed in my pocket, he asked me to pick my call and i did... After our conversation, my PASTOR asked me how much I bought my Iphone 6 and I said 25k instead of 160k because I don't want him to know I
have that kind of money, now he gave me 52k to get it for him and his wife. What will i do?
Re: Please Help! My Politics Hunting Me by Modsenemy(f): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hang urself undecided
Re: Please Help! My Politics Hunting Me by yomi007k(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Stale joke....no originality.

(1) (Reply)

High School Boys Protest Against Their Dress Code By Wearing Dresses / Http://supplementsprotocol.com/elysian-moisturizer/ / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.