Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,060 members, 7,890,485 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (9681 Views)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2009
frank3.16:

ibkaya do u see why i think u are a hypocrite? u can sleep with ur boyfrend but cant bath with him,what rubbish is that? who are u deceiving?

Let her keep dreaming of building a mansion on Disneyland. Maybe she should lecture the rest of the ladies on "How to have a boyfriend without having sex". But then, maybe she never had a boyfriend or just planning on having one soon or the guy is getting it somewhere else while they both agreed not to have sex until they are married. Either way, I don't believe that will fly with 90% guys -- sex that is.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by james2man: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2009
@frank3.16 don't mind them may be they thought when they are having sex with their boy, the guy is seeing nothing, call a spade a spade you boy friend don see the ocean and the sea already waiting you dey cover?Yeye waiting eyes never see?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by ichommy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
hmmmmmmmm grin grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2009
U guys are being ignorant. Have you ever thought that Ibkaye might be a virgin or dont have a bf? Does every bf and gf have to end up having sex? Not everybody is as Hot as you guys abeg! angry angry angry
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tosyne007(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
Gabry:

U guys are being ignorant. Have you ever thought that Ibkaye might be a virgin or dont have a bf? Does every bf and gf have to end up having sex? Not everybody is as Hot as you guys abeg! angry angry angry

u could be be right but she doesnt sound like one.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
tosyne007:

Yes! She sounds so 30ish to me and a woman in that age range can't be a virgin unless something is unusually, scarily and metaphysically wrong somewhere. Or rather she's good at faking to be in her 30ish when she's less than 20, either way, she makes a good impostor.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tosyne007(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes! She sounds so 30ish to me and a woman in that age range can't be a virgin unless something is unusually, scarily and metaphysically wrong somewhere. Or rather she's good at faking to be in her 30ish when she's less than 20, either way, she makes a good impostor.

that sounds too harsh,

wat could she have done to u? wateva it is, just keep it cool

aiight? wink smiley
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
tosyne007:

that sounds too harsh,

wat could she have done to u? wateva it is, just keep it cool

aiight? wink smiley

Sorry if it strikes as harsh but I was just stating the obvious.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
tosyne007:

TheSeeker:

TheSeeker:

Sorry if it strikes as harsh but I was just stating the obvious.

Sound 30? Mind u, I know my Ibkaye and she aint like what you guys had stated ok? She sound like that its because she has a matured personaity and mind you, am 26 and Im still a virgin so anything is possible ok?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
frank3.16:

These ladis hia are driving me nut. for Godsake why should sleep and make love with ur boyfriend and stil say that u cant bath with him?
Whats so special in this that u think u can only do it with ur husband?

ibkaya do u see why i think u are a hypocrite? u can sleep with ur boyfrend but cant bath with him,what rubbish is that? who are u deceiving?
Where did I say I would sleep with my boyfriend?

TheSeeker:

Let her keep dreaming of building a mansion on Disneyland. Maybe she should lecture the rest of the ladies on "How to have a boyfriend without having sex". But then, maybe she never had a boyfriend or just planning on having one soon or the guy is getting it somewhere else while they both agreed not to have sex until they are married. Either way, I don't believe that will fly with 90% guys -- sex that is.
What the?

TheSeeker:

Sigh.

Gabry:

Sound 30? Mind u, I know my Ibkaye and she aint like what you guys had stated ok? She sound like that its because she has a matured personaity and mind you, am 26 and Im still a virgin so anything is possible ok?
Thank you dear smiley
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by omoteebabe(f): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2009
why is the issue of s-x overemphasized? i cant understand why peeps think every girl must have had sex before her 15th birthday. guys we all have our principles and ideals. stop insulting others becos of theirs.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2009
omoteebabe:

why is the issue of s-x overemphasized? i cant understand why peeps think every girl must have had sex before her 15th birthday. guys we all have our principles and ideals. stop insulting others becos of theirs.
Thankyou Dear smiley
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by martin1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2009
Gabry:

virgin indeed! thot u have a nigerian b/f.
is either u r lying or ur guy is too slow.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
Gabry:

I don't argue she has a matured personality, most people on here do unless we choose to rant unnecessarily. I don't believe she's a virgin unless the facts I stated earlier holds, but you being 26 and still a virgin? I'll marry you in the blink of an eye if that were true but sadly, I don't believe in that. Are you a lesbian? Lesbians won't be virgins, even at 26. Come on Gab!

martin1:

Even if the guy is slow, is he her first and only boyfriend? Hasn't she dated other guys before? Oh, she might say they have been together a long time like 6 years, but she's 26, why isn't she married yet? Girls pretend in reality and even on forums!!! God help us!!! Girls are so pretentiously coded that if you meet a d*ck in their p**ssy, they'd deny and tell you it's an "sausage roll"
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by chinesedoll(f): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
@topic

sure!!!
its fun now grin grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by goodass(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
chinesedoll:

@topic

sure!!!
its fun now grin grin
tz ok, dnt tel dem efrythnn we do grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Kunbee: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2009
@190

I dont do threesomes and i dont bath with strangers undecided
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by spoilt(f): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
I can count the number of times I havent showered with loverboy. Many times its for practicality sake. Its more like " Dude, dont use up all the hot water or " are you going to give me the soap or what? " or "Hurry up and let me rinse off im already late".

However sometimes our eyes meet and lock and . . . . . . . , . . . . you know the rest and suffice to say, we are both late for work tongue tongue
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by dnex(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
Abeg, I must bathe with my partner be it Girlfriend or wife.

In fact, personally one of the major benefits of having a partner is that we can wash each other's backs. Those parts where we need to be gymnasts to reach on our own.

I can't go out with anyone whose back I can't wash and who can't wash mine every now and then.

I find it funny that people in love with each other who eat together, make love and sleep together can't bathe together. It's serious.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2009
martin1:

TheSeeker:

I don't argue she has a matured personality, most people on here do unless we choose to rant unnecessarily. I don't believe she's a virgin unless the facts I stated earlier holds, but you being 26 and still a virgin? I'll marry you in the blink of an eye if that were true but sadly, I don't believe in that. Are you a lesbian? Lesbians won't be virgins, even at 26. Come on Gab!

Even if the guy is slow, is he her first and only boyfriend? Hasn't she dated other guys before? Oh, she might say they have been together a long time like 6 years, but she's 26, why isn't she married yet? Girls pretend in reality and even on forums!!! God help us!!! Girls are so pretentiously coded that if you meet a d*ck in their p**ssy, they'd deny and tell you it's an "sausage roll"

See what I mean by you guys are being ignorant. U think all the females today have to have sex abi? For some people, they are not that kind and will wait till they get married to have sex. Alot of female nairalanders here are like that but they no fit tell its because of selfish ignorant people such as yourselves whom like to bash people up for good. Dont blame us when we are more stabilized than your gf's ok?

Yes, I have a Nigerian bf and yeah, he is my first and present bf but so what? We have been best friends for 2 years and we dated for 4 years. It has been 4 years last May 2009 but what does that have to do with anything? I dont think both of us should get married when both are still in school dont you think so?Infact, we are still in school right now and working at the same time just to make ends meet. not everything is about marriage jor. Priorities, responsibilities and stability should come first befoe marriage (E.G: How you fit marry if you no get enough mnoney )

Please stop generalizing. Everyone is made different thats why they say different strokes for different folks and also it takes alot of different people to make up th world.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by ifyalways(f): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2009
why did the thread suddenly turn to focus on IBK?
@Topic,bathing and sex in the shower is the bomb.did it while dating,still doing it now.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Kunbee: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Gabry

thank u help us tell dem ooooooo not everyone let's dere guard down
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2009
Yes, I can, and do.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 1:33am On Jul 02, 2009
ifyalways:

why did the thread suddenly turn to focus on IBK?
@Topic,bathing and sex in the shower is the bomb.did it while dating,still doing it now.

Maybe perhaps Ibkaye rejected their love so now they are taking it all on her. HMM! angry angry angry

Kunbee:

@Gabry

thank u help us tell dem ooooooo not everyone let's dere guard down

Abi ooo. . . I no like people dey judge like this naaa sad angry
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by ceasyc(f): 2:51am On Jul 02, 2009
@topic
am shy but
been there done that (both)
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2009
Gabry:

See what I mean by you guys are being ignorant. U think all the females today have to have sex abi? For some people, they are not that kind and will wait till they get married to have sex. Alot of female nairalanders here are like that but they no fit tell its because of selfish ignorant people such as yourselves whom like to bash people up for good. Dont blame us when we are more stabilized than your gf's ok?

Yes, I have a Nigerian bf and yeah, he is my first and present bf but so what? We have been best friends for 2 years and we dated for 4 years. It has been 4 years last May 2009 but what does that have to do with anything? I dont think both of us should get married when both are still in school dont you think so?Infact, we are still in school right now and working at the same time just to make ends meet. not everything is about marriage jor. Priorities, responsibilities and stability should come first befoe marriage (E.G: How you fit marry if you no get enough mnoney  )

Please stop generalizing. Everyone is made different thats why they say different strokes for different folks and also it takes alot of different people to make up th world.

I will run a little bit of relativity with you. So I'll start with a few questions.

Focus 1 -  Trying to find out if your guy is either slow and just plain decent --- the celibate type  grin

Focus 2 - To prove that which of us is ignorant of the current trend of sexual preferences and differences going on out here.

Q 1. That you're still virgin @ 26 might not be questionable but that doesn't automatically guarantee anyone you're a good girl--trust me on that one, based on your status, was it an agreement between your former best friend, now boyfriend, that you both won't have sex?

Q 2. Is he having sex elsewhere? If no, is he a Celibate?

PS == I'm not contesting the fact that you're a good girl and all of that! Just trying to slap the ignorant rant back in your sweet jelly face!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2009
If you are not being ignorant, than why are u accusing Ibkaye and of this and that? Its kinda rude when you do that do you know?

Im not trying to say Im a good girl. . . I have my bad sides as well but Im just trying to say that it is possible for a middle age lady to be a virgin. Ibkaye is not as old as I am but she has her own principles. I know her well well.

For my case, its a longggg story. I hate talking in here cause than people will bash me up. If you are interested to know, maybe we can chat else where.

Thanks
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2009
Gabry:

If you are not being ignorant, than why are u accusing Ibkaye and of this and that? Its kinda rude when you do that do you know?

Im not trying to say Im a good girl. . . I have my bad sides as well but Im just trying to say that it is possible for a middle age lady to be a virgin. Ibkaye is not as old as I am but she has her own principles. I know her well well.

For my case, its a longggg story. I hate talking in here cause than people will bash me up. If you are interested to know, maybe we can chat else where.

Thanks

I'm not accusing her. If you checked my previous posts, I had an agreement with some things she said but there's a realistic fact and that is what you've just confirmed. That was the fact where I noted that she's sound 30ish or just 20ish who's got the brains of a 30ish --- and you just confirmed she's younger than you are. In other words, as much as you have been a "virgin", she definitely "might" be one. You can chat with me on Yahoo if you have one. Click on the Y'ELLO SMILEY FACE under my screen name
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tonia2000(f): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
Yes I do grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by lekanjohn(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
My G/f actually introduced d idea to me and after doing it with a toilet soap right in the bathroom,my sex life as never remained the same.Gbaboski its da bomb ! Jst try it tonyt,
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by peelovee(f): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
Why will the anwer be no with B/F and yes for spouse?

My dear if you do not not put on your cloths,dress,shirt and whatever when sexing.

then the answer should be yes to both ur b/f and spouse because there are no difference all is talking about neckadness.

undecided abeg let's call a spade a spade, and stop taking a ride for a wheelbiro grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 1:26am On Jul 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'm not accusing her. If you checked my previous posts, I had an agreement with some things she said but there's a realistic fact and that is what you've just confirmed. That was the fact where I noted that she's sound 30ish or just 20ish who's got the brains of a 30ish --- and you just confirmed she's younger than you are. In other words, as much as you have been a "virgin", she definitely "might" be one. You can chat with me on Yahoo if you have one. Click on the Y'ELLO SMILEY FACE under my screen name

Ok ma dear. I heard ya wink

peelovee:

Why will the anwer be no with B/F and yes for spouse?

My dear if you do not not put on your cloths,dress,shirt and whatever when sexing.

then the answer should be yes to both ur b/f and spouse because there are no difference all is talking about neckadness.

undecided abeg let's call a spade a spade, and stop taking a ride for a wheelbiro grin

Well, the case for some of us is that we have not had sex yet. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) / Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.