Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,954 members, 7,890,150 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (9680 Views)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Kunbee: 1:41am On Jul 03, 2009
Well, the case for some of us is that we have not had sex yet. smiley
[quote][/quote]

Like duh why does everyone just assume everyone is sexing up
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by walestar(m): 3:37am On Jul 03, 2009
Anyone who is a virgin should come and let me test her in my bedroom if she is truly a virgin or not
@Bathing with spouse, I always bath with my girlfriend whenever she was around, she wouldn't even bath alone if I didn't join her
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2009
Kunbee:

Like duh why does everyone just assume everyone is sexing up
[/quote]

Because of this:

peelovee:

Why will the anwer be no with B/F and yes for spouse?
[quote]
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by C2H5OH(f): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2009
yeah i guess. it's her koko anyway
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by 190: 6:23am On Jul 06, 2009
herself
shes decievin herself and her bf//LOL
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by samparian(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2009
there's nothing to it. Been there, done that and more,
If you guys have been sleeping together, having a shower together is no issue.
I've done that and its cool. You might even do it there wink wink
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Ben13: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2009
so this guys are still bathing wiff their g/fs hia.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Wrex(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2010
I don't see anything bad in it, i bath with my girlfriend sometimes,so its not a big deal
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2010
Sure thing, it's even fun.

Bath her like a small baby
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by snthesis(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
been there done dat
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by echobee(f): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
yes,i can bath with my spouse
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Rockoil(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2011
Ibkaye and Gaby, ur stories are like that of rat that bites and blows d wound it creates on its prey. Na una 2 do pass, guess u wunt also brush with ur bf less he sees ur teeth wee him don see finish. Mtcheeeew ,

@ poster: all dogs eat sheat but na d dog wee carry am 4 mouth u go call sheat eater, bf/spouse/gf baff togeda no mean!wetin dem wan hide again abi na tru d openin under them pant dem d take do am? HYPOCRITES everywia
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by jolly87(f): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2011
@ wrex, i support u my broda, for me i ve bin bathing with my boyf for 3years, anytime we feel like it, nd now h ;De is my hubby am still bathing with him grin,it doesnt matter, cos they see thier unclothedness even wen they have sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland / My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.