Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,696 members, 7,932,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:56 PM

Meet Mallam Garba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mallam Garba (424 Views)

Alexreports Recognised By Femi Adesina & Garba Shehu, Presidential Assistants / Ali Nuhu And Wife Maimuna Garba, Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mallam Garba by Shegszy96: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
I want you all to meet Mallam Garba. Mallam Garba was a man I met yesterday on my way back from church who sells the local Hausa tea... He approached the company of people I was sitting with and they all distanced themselves from him. However, Mallam Garba is a Human being just like me, he's also a Nigerian just like me, the only difference between me and him is that we share different religious beliefs. That does not however justify the fact that he is less human, or because he's from the North and residing in the South East. I am from the South West serving my fatherland in the South East. What is now the essence of service if I can't relate with someone because of the stigma that follows him as a result of being a Northerner? I stand to say that not all Northerners are Boko-Haram terrorists, we must learn to love each whether we are Yorubas, Igbos or Hausas. We can only fight insurgency and sterotypes through love. #IStandForLove .
#OneLoveMallamGarba.

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Meet Mallam Garba by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
We don notice you!.. Noted!..

Next Pls

It's Atobilobah!
Re: Meet Mallam Garba by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
OK atigbo

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima / ‘why People Feel I’m Arrogant’ – Faithia Balogun: / 9ice Insist That Ayeni Has Nothing To Do With The Divorced Of His Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.