Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,510 members, 7,975,055 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:45 PM

African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC (26005 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Membership From 90 International Bodies / African Countries To Withdraw Membership From ICC / African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by LMFashions: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
MonPro:

Brother can you help me publish this my write up on your that your space on FP. I know they are reading. You can take the credit if you want but i want the message out there. Thanks in advance bro

www.nairaland.com/2905545/african-leaders-withdraw-membership-icc#42524627#42524627

Done bro.

1 Like

Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MonPro: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
LMFashions:

Done bro.
Salute!
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by mcmeffy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
ok...Osusu Must Flow
Hmmm! D@ sentence brings a whole lot of memories..
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by moscobabs(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
VocalWalls:

this is hilarious, cc: moscobabs wink

so okija-juju na u bi madcow?

you must be truly madddddd!!!!!
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MicKaro: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
vindisick:
have you heard of any European leader that have held on to power even after the end of his tenure. or have you heard of an European leader that orders the shooting of unarmed protesters? the answer is NO. black Africans are naturally wicked,they want their way even if it means violating the right of their fellow human being
Name 5 current african dictators right now that have refused to leave power, central Asia claims to be democratic but in reality it is practically worse than Africa,it is a dictatorship, Belarus president is the equivalent of Yahmeh why is ICC not going after this guy, Kazakh president is a dictator for life where is ICC, Assad fired chemical weapons on his own ppl, this guy is walkin scot free.People like u dont know nothin about world politics you just come here and spit self loathing statements. Is the chinese govt democratic? NO, if an African country was practicing communism, the West and their cronies would alienate them.The internet is suppose to be hot bed of info, but in Nigeria it is the hotbed of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MicKaro: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
flokii:

are you minding them?

that's d new found love of d IPOB folks.... a real disgrace to d African continent

Slavery and Racism at its peak
Thank u my brother, Modern day colonialism, Gaddafi spoke against the west and instead of Africans to support this guy they joined hands to overthrow this guy, where is Libya today:state of lawlessness and anarchy. We were told Gaddafi commited human rights abuse, same with Russia,China,Belarus,Middle Eastern nations but why pick Gaddafi,easy he was against the west.Sankara was anti west and he ended up dead, African youths who are supposed to be aware of d west antics are bunch of self loathing nonentities.May God help us.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by flokii: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
MicKaro:

Thank u my brother, Modern day colonialism, Gaddafi spoke against the west and instead of Africans to support this guy they joined hands to overthrow this guy, where is Libya today:state of lawlessness and anarchy. We were told Gaddafi commited human rights abuse, same with Russia,China,Belarus,Middle Eastern nations but why pick Gaddafi,easy he was against the west.Sankara was anti west and he ended up dead, African youths who are supposed to be aware of d west antics are bunch of self loathing nonentities.May God help us.

thank God d African leaders are sitting up now... Gaddafi's case is a really sad one (tho. his legacy lives on)

our PMB is a force to reckon with... which they know

no more AU meetings abroad.. tho. d whites wnt be happy buh it's necessary for Africa to develop
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by VocalWalls: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MicKaro: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
flokii:

thank God d African leaders are sitting up now... Gaddafi's case is a really sad one (tho. his legacy lives on)

our PMB is a force to reckon with... which they know

no more AU meetings abroad.. tho. d whites wnt be happy buh it's necessary for Africa to develop

Gaddafi case was a blow to mental redemption of African leaders, his death sent a warning to those that wanted to fight that if u go against us we would turn ur ppl against u and kill u.Mugabe is not worse than Xi Jinping but yet the latter is given red carpet treatment in the west while the fmr is called a dictator, thank God Africans like u are seeing the true color of the west.African leaders in the past who tried to break the shackle of colonialism were killed by the west and their legacy rewrote by the same west as bad and pushed into the history books of their nations eg Sankara, Lumbamba, Gnassingbe etc. They claimed Hussein had nuclear weapons but provided no proof but yet invaded Iraq, b4 the invasion Iraq was a peaceful nation but after the invasion Iraq has never known peace, the same west that invaded Iraq is turning away Iraqi refugees. Any African who thinks the ICC is really doing a good job is what Malcolm X would call HOUSE NEGRO. Africa would also arise the moment Africans start seeing the west as enemies and not friends.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by uckennety(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
vindisick:
have you heard of any European leader that have held on to power even after the end of his tenure. or have you heard of an European leader that orders the shooting of unarmed protesters? the answer is NO. black Africans are naturally wicked,they want their way even if it means violating the right of their fellow human being
V u read abt Belarus!!!!! It's in europe
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by flokii: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
MicKaro:

Gaddafi case was a blow to mental redemption of African leaders, his death sent a warning to those that wanted to fight that if u go against us we would turn ur ppl against u and kill u.Mugabe is not worse than Xi Jinping but yet the latter is given red carpet treatment in the west while the fmr is called a dictator, thank God Africans like u are seeing the true color of the west.African leaders in the past who tried to break the shackle of colonialism were killed by the west and their legacy rewrote by the same west as bad and pushed into the history books of their nations eg Sankara, Lumbamba, Gnassingbe etc. They claimed Hussein had nuclear weapons but provided no proof but yet invaded Iraq, b4 the invasion Iraq was a peaceful nation but after the invasion Iraq has never known peace, the same west that invaded Iraq is turning away Iraqi refugees. Any African who thinks the ICC is really doing a good job is what Malcolm X would call HOUSE NEGRO. Africa would also arise the moment Africans start seeing the west as enemies and not friends.

Exactly..

they never had Africa's interest at heart... it's always been about dominance

making policies that will favour their currency & economic growth while they ask us to devalue/diminish ours..

most Africans are not intelligent.. even d ones trained abroad that you expect to see d flaws disappoint..

m glad things are changing gradually.. buh I pity those 'victim card players' that keep crying to d west
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by ooshinibos: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
ministeriallist:

George Bush and Vladmir Putin never committed crime against their people because they value their people more than power. But many African leaders value power than their people.
You are right ..pardon me , African leaders are the worse set of human beings that have graze the planet , very anti human , it defies logic and common sense when they stash their countries money in hidden swiss and UK accounts in their name of family names , it does not make sense to even a monkey , another example, money that was meant to provide security for your army and people , you carry am begin they share am for political reasons ..I don't get it sometimes , if the so called president for PDP ( name withheld ) really needed money ,why cant he inflate the funds for the procurement of arms , take his own and use the rest for the purchase of the military arms , this defies logic and only the evil one can do this ..
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MicKaro: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
flokii:

Exactly..

making policies that will favour their currency & economic growth while they ask us to devalue/diminish ours..

most Africans are not intelligent.. even d ones trained abroad that you expect to see d flaws disappoint..

m glad things are changing gradually.. buh I pity those 'victim card players' that keep crying to d west
"most Africans are not intelligent.. even d ones trained abroad
that you expect to see d flaws disappoint.."
I agree with this wholeheartedly, ask urself why African Americans and black South Africans dont
flokii:

Exactly..

I agree with this wholeheartedly, ask urself why African Americans and black South Africans dont
flokii:

Exactly..

I agree with this wholeheartedly, ask urself why African Americans and black South Africans dont trust whites as much as Nigerians, cos they have lived with them for years, they know the real reason the west is concerned with Africa. When an African leader tries to break out of that cage, he is labelled a dictator, and stupid and even educated Africans believe them. Gaddafi's case just showed how far we Africans need to go to break out of that colonial cage we are stuck in.
You dont have to go far to look for those abroad trained Africans who are still not intelligent, they are here on Nairaland in bulk.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by akigbemaru: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Icc and Africa.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by AleAirHub(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
full support
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by oyinkinola: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
.....wow they finaly killed biafran strugle and laid it to rest, all their hope of wuruwuru germany lawyer at icc had failed, come and judge the nation president, i've telling you before that who ever play nonsene with this general is risking his life for nothing!...biafran go collect your money before is too late from germany lawyer!

1 Like

Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by emerem: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
SweetLove0:
better
Gwa kele m ihe aga eme ndia ya adi ha nma? Egwu ejide la nwoke a maka akwukwo agbara ya na ebe a. Egwu Di na obodo.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MonPro: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
flokii:

are you minding them?

that's d new found love of d IPOB folks.... a real disgrace to d African continent

Slavery and Racism at its peak

But you were also loving them up when you were collecting weapons from them to kill millions of Biafrans.You forgot racism when Buhari was begging Obama and Britain to lend you western PR consultants who specialize in influencing public opinion so you can win your election.

Now you've won, you suddenly remembered they are racist and anti-African because they called you out on killing unarmed protesters whom you have political differences? 'Super' thinking from a typical African!
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by Gmajor(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
sameer1212:
Dude! let's call a spade a spade. You and I know that ICC are targeting only African leaders. They are not the only continent holding on to power So why only them?

but they are guilty right?
shouldn't that count for something
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MicKaro: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Gmajor:

but they are guilty right?
shouldn't that count for something
Belarus, Kazakhstan, M.E kingdoms, C.Asia are worse.Can you name 5 dictators in Africa.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by gemale(m): 4:47am On Feb 02, 2016
C hw useless African leaders r. European leaders r gathering 2 c hw dey wld beta d lives of their citizens, tackle influx of refugees in2 their countries, strengthen their economies & hw 2 assist broke eu countries lyk Greece find their feet; our leaders r thinking of way 2 make it easier 4 Dem 2 get away human rights abuse & crimes against humanity. Wt dis kind of leaders, we r finished in dis continent.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by giftedben: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2016
We all know what happened in most of the African countries like Liberia, Rwanda and its currently happening in Nigeria and Burundi. If African leaders are given the opportunity they wouldn't want any court to exist because they rule in Garrison way. Which is what our current president is doing. Not obeying court orders. Sometimes i wonder if African as a continent understands the meaning of democracy. When things are not done in an orderly manner then foundations begin to fall apart. ICC was designed to check mate these so called Leaders feeling like a mini god. We should always understand that no man have a right to take away someone's right. it is a sin against humanity.

1 Like

Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by flokii: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2016
MonPro:

But you were also loving them up when you were collecting weapons from them to kill millions of Biafrans.You forgot racism when Buhari was begging Obama and Britain to lend you western PR consultants who specialize in influencing public opinion so you can win your election.

Now you've won, you suddenly remembered they are racist and anti-African because they called you out on killing unarmed protesters whom you have political differences? 'Super' thinking from a typical African!

Ok.. tho. I didn't get your points fully

buh you should know Nigeria doesn't produce weapons.. moreover we pay for them.. so that's out of it

secondly, d west wanted to us to legalize same sex marriage which I applaud GEJ for kicking against... tho. it's inevitable with SA as d pioneer nation in Africa

d real point is... whites still practice colonialism (now modern) on us.. which is not meant to be

look at North Korea etc., where dictatorship is still in existence... but because they have nukes, d whites cnt mess with them
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MonPro: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2016
flokii:

Ok.. tho. I didn't get your points fully

buh you should know Nigeria doesn't produce weapons.. moreover we pay for them.. so that's out of it

secondly, d west wanted to us to legalize same sex marriage which I applaud GEJ for kicking against... tho. it's inevitable with SA as d pioneer nation in Africa

d real point is... whites still practice colonialism (now modern) on us.. which is not meant to be

look at North Korea etc., where dictatorship is still in existence... but because they have nukes, d whites cnt mess with them

You can't lead a multi-ethnic country with divergent interests into dictatorship and expect it to succeed. You will fail. If a fulani will not bow to an Igbo, Ijaw or Efik dictator why should an Igbo or Ijaw bow to a fulani dictator?
Rulers and leaders of Multi-ethnic and multi-religious countries are the easiest to start an uprising against.

North korea is a single ethnic country, they even share the same placenta and culture with their south korean brothers, they only differ in political views. If north korea was multi-ethnic like us, the Kim family would first have to kill everyone from a different tribe or religion to have maximum rulership.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by flokii: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
MonPro:

You can't lead a multi-ethnic country with divergent interests into dictatorship and expect it to succeed. You will fail. If a fulani will not bow to an Igbo, Ijaw or Efik dictator why should an Igbo or Ijaw bow to a fulani dictator?
Leaders of Multi-ethnic and multi-religious countries are the easiest to start ab uprising against.

North korea is a single ethnic country, they even share the same placenta and culture with south korea brothers, they only differ in political views. If north korea was multi-eth.nic like us, the Kim family would first have to kill everyone from a different tribe or religion.

hmmmn.. valid points tho.

d Britons made that mistake by bringing us all together.. tho. I still feel they have good reasons for doing that

just that tribalism has eaten deep... look at those 'GEJ till 2019' crew... now 'Biafraa or nothing'.. it is synonymous with the Fayose-Aluko case

I hope they find a way out.. cos peace is what I want.. no more killings plss
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MicKaro: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2016
giftedben:
We all know what happened in most of the African countries like Liberia, Rwanda and its currently happening in Nigeria and Burundi. If African leaders are given the opportunity they wouldn't want any court to exist because they rule in Garrison way. Which is what our current president is doing. Not obeying court orders. Sometimes i wonder if African as a continent understands the meaning of democracy. When things are not done in an orderly manner then foundations begin to fall apart. ICC was designed to check mate these so called Leaders feeling like a mini god. We should always understand that no man have a right to take away someone's right. it is a sin against humanity.
What is happening in Nigeria. Liberia civil war is no different from Serbia-Bosnia war, why is ICC not after those guys, Rwanda civil war was instigated by the belgians and dutch, go read history books. Russia commited alleged war crimes in the Russia-Georgia war, where is ICC. South east asian maids in Saudi arabia are stoned or executed weekly, where is ICC. Chuck D of Public Enemy said for Africa to move forward francophone nations need to have mental revolution cos those guys are after the thumb of the french. Some Africans are just too daft to see facts even the so called educated ones.

1 Like

Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MicKaro: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2016
flokii:

d Britons made that mistake by bringing us all together.. tho. I still feel they have good reasons for doing that

just that tribalism has eaten deep... look at those 'GEJ till 2019' crew... now 'Biafraa or nothing'.. it is synonymous with the Fayose-Aluko case

It was no mistake, they knew what they were doing, b4 amalgamation the north was a powerhouse of trade, education and commerce, today it is a powerhouse of terror.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MicKaro: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2016
MonPro:

Rulers and leaders of Multi-ethnic and multi-religious countries are the easiest to start an uprising against.

North korea is a single ethnic country, they even share the same placenta and culture with their south korean brothers, they only differ in political views. If north korea was multi-ethnic like us, the Kim family would first have to kill everyone from a different tribe or religion to have maximum rulership.
Pls can u tell me the meaning of the word DICTATORSHIP.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MonPro: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2016
flokii:

Nigeria (Royal niger company) almagation was the biggest 419 in the history of mankind orchestrated by lord lugard.
Let me tell you why, The British came down here first for slaves after building their land substantially on slave sweat, they abolished it and started taking coal and palm oil from the royal niger company (Nigeria).

Nigeria was their cashcow (even till today, shell and chevron are still here and paying proceeds to Her majesty). Their sole intent here was to exploit, nothing more (till today)

Lugard said that the amalgamation of North and South was like mixing oil and water, yet he went on with the almagamation. Does that sound like he had good intentions?

I personal believe they left nigeria the way they created it to keep a check on African population as they knew it will never bring peace since oil and water never mix.

Nigeria has actually gone on to cost millions lives. Starting from the killing of 1914 when the muslim north heard they've been lumped together with the Kaffur south, to the well documented 1945 riots, 1953 riots was also there, till the biggest loss of African human lives happened in 1967-1970, down till this very day.

Can you beat your chest and say that a year will come and pass in nigeria without a single religious or political riots that will cost thousands of lives? Have we ever recorded a year without religious or political bloodshed?

Let's stop the self-deceit and call it a day with this lugardian experiment. It will save African lives a lot.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by MicKaro: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2016
MonPro:

Nigeria (Royal niger company) almagation was the biggest 419 in the history of mankind orchestrated by lord lugard.
Let me tell you why, The British came down here first for slaves after building their land substantially on slave sweat, they abolished it and started taking coal and palm oil from the royal niger company (Nigeria).

Nigeria was their cashcow (even till today, shell and chevron are still here and paying proceeds to Her majesty). Their sole intent here was to exploit, nothing more (till today)

Lugard said that the amalgamation of North and South was like mixing oil and water, yet he went on with the almagamation. Does that sound like he had good intentions?

I personal believe they left nigeria the way they created it to keep a check on African population as they knew it will never bring peace since oil and water never mix.

Nigeria has actually gone on to cost millions lives. Starting from the killing of 1914 when the muslim north heard they've been lumped together with the Kaffur south, to the well documented 1945 riots, 1953 riots was also there, till the biggest loss of African human lives happened in 1967-1970, down till this very day.

Can you beat your chest and say that a year will come and pass in nigeria without a single religious or political riots that will cost thousands of lives? Have we ever recorded a year without religious or political bloodshed?

Let's stop the self-deceit and call it a day with this lugardian experiment. It will save African lives a lot.
If I fit see u, I go give u 100million naira. This is an eye opener to those Pro west Africans, Good, my brother.
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by seunny4lif(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Koleman:
no mind dem
Re: African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC by giftedben: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
MicKaro:

What is happening in Nigeria. Liberia civil war is no different from Serbia-Bosnia war, why is ICC not after those guys, Rwanda civil war was instigated by the belgians and dutch, go read history books. Russia commited alleged war crimes in the Russia-Georgia war, where is ICC. South east asian maids in Saudi arabia are stoned or executed weekly, where is ICC. Chuck D of Public Enemy said for Africa to move forward francophone nations need to have mental revolution cos those guys are after the thumb of the french. Some Africans are just too daft to see facts even the so called educated ones.

You don't pretend to say you don't know what is happening in Nigeria. Like you have not seen or heard about the Nnamdi kanu case or the shiite case. It was only the fear of ICC and War that stopped the Government from murdering the leader of Biafra and the leader of Shiites. I wonder were you read ur history from but with tecnology i was able to read most of the countries you mentioned dont blame me cos the fraudulent Nigeria call a country have stopped teaching history in schools. but i came to realize there was a different design on how african leaders perfect war against humanity and it was power hungry nature and descrimination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH / Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.