Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,401 members, 7,904,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram (50694 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Omotayor123(f): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2016
J
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by adesegun121(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Ok
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Guyman02: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Keep your home front away from social media una no go hear, na see all the headaches it is bringing.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Chestar5(f): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Celebrity stunt undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Why do people bring their differences to social media? Back in the days while growing up, if my mum and dad have issues they settle it within themselves, even we the children hardly know there's misunderstand...but nowadays, everything is taken to social network like we care..... Sonia and IK you both should take your sh!t outta our face

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by obynaDmob(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Beht he just bought lange lover for her nau grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by toprealman: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2016
seriously, how is she his wife?
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2016
She shoukd get over it nah tiday undecided
Shioor he gon soon cheat again lol
Anything to stay relevant in d media
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Niyinficient(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2016
God forgive me for wasting ur given precious-time to read this!

Iranu!

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Lilimax(f): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Social Media seems to be doing more harm than good in most people's marriage. embarassed
Folks should learn to watch situations and know when to refrain or put a halt in social media.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by cruzita(f): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2016
so they don tire to post yansh and tummy pics .now na quarrel snapshot we dey see .issorite
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by mccoy47(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2016
hmmmm.. if dey can cheat on Sonia. den women are in trouble
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by saintkel(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Y will a husband and her wife take to social media to accuse each other? Can't they just talk abt it at home or somewhere private?
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Lilimax(f): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2016
saintkel:
Y will a husband and her wife take to social media to accuse each other? Can't they just talk abt it at home or somewhere private?
I tire!
May be it's for publicity stunt embarassed
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by glossy6(f): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Are they living separately, why take to instagram?
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2016
No matter how bad a woman/man might seem to be, cheating has never been an option...it will forever remain a sin.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by 9jatatafo(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Kitty-cat and joystick at war again. One bad thing is that both beautiful and ugly girls have same pussy and same taste. Na wa ooo
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Malakh: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2016
when the kingdom is set up all these sheet will be extinct, no internet,no wifi,smart phones,artificial intelligence,dogs&hoes,yeyebrities,fiat currencies,presidents who presides over countries and much more, what a paradise His people would dwell in, waiting for it earnestly but I understand my Creator you/He saves the best for the last,what a glorious end for His people
vizkiz:
instagram has made some dumb and silly people famous I tell you undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
choi.................

grin grin grin

Why do men cheat??

ans: Because there is always a woman that cheats with him

90 PERCENT OF WOMEN ARE DANGEROUS angry angry

This is total garbage and pure male chauvinism. Men cheat because they can't keep it between their legs, because they lack discipline. Because they have this misguided sense of esteem that the have to sleep with as many women as possible to show how macho they are.

When will men learn to take responsibility?
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by OYIBN: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Celebrity marriages usually face a lot of stress because those involved hardly look for the right qualities that make a marriage sustainable. Why would a man marry what he describes as wifey material and start messing around with non-wifey material? Ladies need to set their own standard as well which goes beyond his good looks, having a deep pocket,etc and look for qualities that would make them still married 30 Yeats after. Women should also be wary of a cheating husband that would inflict them with aids and other deadly sexually transmitted diseases.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by 9jatatafo(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
saintkel:

That is the folly of this generation. When they eat rice they take to IG or FB and when they have family issues they do same. Childish display
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by vikacydevato(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2016
It could be a harmless pose.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by winkmart: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2016
could this be any of mu busieness

abeg check my SIGNATURE
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Malakh: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by jacy67(f): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
I smell lies. This is a publicity stunt.
I have a question for the couple though, Are you in love with each other or with instagram?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2016
banmee:

I swear, i don't understand the obsession with instagram, facebook and twitter. I never had one and i never will. Why deliberately put your personal business out there for everyone to see? You are just asking for trouble.

Hehe, same here.

I do have FB though, but the last time I posted there was when OBJ, abi GEJ, first brought it to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Malakh: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
when the kingdom is set up there wont be none of this sheet,no internet,instagram,yeyebrity,Presidents,dogs&hoes,no dumb people,comedians,idleness,no social-media, no smart phones, artificial intelligence,corporate institutions,dependency on oil, what a lovely kingdom it would be, i'm so sick of all the foolishness I see,hear and read everyday

vizkiz:
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by elektois: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Y d stabbed cartoon character come resemble OBAMA ??
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
ANOTHER DIVORCE LOADING......

AS THIS WOMAN FINE REACH

SOME MEN ARE JUST INSATIABLE.IF THEY HAVE A FINE WIFE THEY WILL CHASE UGLY ONES,IF SHE HAS TIGHY POOSY HE WILL CHASE AFTER THE LOOSE ONES.IF HE HAS LEPA HE WILL CHASE OROBO

IF YOU WANT TO STAY TOGETHER STAY TOGETHER AND IF YOU WANT TO DIVORCE,DIVORCE INSTEAD OF ALL THIS SHOW

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by slap1(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Ndi ara abuo, meaning two mad people.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
OP so you just logon IG and stalk on celebs to munch their personal affairs? I don't have work oh but damn bruh you are something else
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by aku626(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Marriage still remains for matured peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) / Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.