Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,158 members, 7,939,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram (50726 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by mindworx: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
J

wetin do 'J' ?

endtime comments
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by YaksonFCA(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2016
How that one take concern me?
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by mindworx: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Lilimax:
Social Media seems to be doing more harm than good in most people's marriage. embarassed
Folks should learn to watch situations and know when to refrain or put a halt in social media.

You are so on-point. In fact, i'll marry you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by suwalee(f): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2016
danduchi:
Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna and his beautiful wife Sonia washed a part of their dirty linen in public yesterday when the two exchanged words with each other on Instagram Sonia was the first to take to Instagram to call out her husband for allegedly cheating on her.

Source: www.naijagists.com/nollywood-actor-ik-ogbonna-cheating-on-wife-sonia-exposes-husbands-dirty-secrets-on-instagram/
IK so u mean all d chanel n gucci nd range na wash Chaiiiii dis Sonia sef na attention seeker fish brain wey dem call wife
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by streamsofjoy(f): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2016
danduchi:
About 60 minutes later, IK Ogbonna posted this
Seriously! shocked is this not the same minute who bought a range rover for his wife few months go?
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2016
aa

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by ikombe: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Estacy22:
This is a sad development.
who tell you undecided

For some people it is the best news this 2016 grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by ikombe: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
sexymoma:
2016!!! Olamide Don J Davido Ice prince Ik Dansuki Aninih
Abeg im enjoying this year ooo grin
Blackface vs 2face Blackface vs Wizkid
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Marriage is for men and women, the way this couple conduct themselves show that they boys and girls.

Just because you have the money to marry doesnt mean you re reasy for it, as these two foolss are showing us on instagram. cool
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by vault(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2016
worthless
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by fortunechy(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2016
waitin for season 2
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by diva90: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
All these social media relationships sef.... Their wahala abeg! No perfect relationship/marriage out there. Everyone has their issues... So they should not bombard us with theirs
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by ifoundmyperfect: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rumours...
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
IK Ogbonna looks like a player tho!
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by djPyper: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
arent you guyz jumping into conclusions here, there's no indication that there is any cheating going on, seems to me like some people are actually hoping for their marriage to hit the rocks..why evils.why..why..why.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Dainikel(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Instagram & Twitter has indeed been the consoling home of classless & immature celebs where they display their shallow lives. SMH!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by macaranta(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Eya..they should keep it together.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by booblacain(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok, make unu continu.

Buy fairly new M-Audio "MONITOR SPEAKERS", for multimedia and music production. Call or whatsapp 08173326868.
Buy fairly new M-Audio "MONITOR SPEAKERS", for multimedia and music production. Call or whatsapp 08173326868.

Click link for features and pictures.

www.nairaland.com/2907074/m-audio-av30-monitor-speakers-sale#42545250
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Dis Sonia be like woman wey go wreck man after divorce o!

IK, you'd better get your act together!
Mumu people undecided
Columbian women don't take shitts.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Divorce in preparation.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Houseofglam7(f): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
DeeTus:
Columbian women don't take shitts.
You know what's up!
wink
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Misselocon(f): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
E be like say dem want to tell us anoda story again o
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
You know what's up! wink
Oh...thnks.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by nnanyel: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rubbish....only a few days ago she was on all social media available to show us pictures of gucci and chanel hand bags he bought for her.......
we don't fuckin care..... since fuel is still 86 naira
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Decryptor(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is what happens when CHILDREN get married!
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Salimmuhammad(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
If this fight i really true, then its wat i said when i heard he married her. How can u leave ur homeland women and marry an outsider. We have better women who are humble, respectful and will no go abt " posting ur marital problems" for the whole world to see.. I all was knew this union will not last undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bloggers quick to assume actions since 2018 BC.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by mamagee3(f): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is a perfect tale of the beautiful also cry.
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by brosiye99(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
IK don't break her heart o. She is a colombian. Go and watch Narcos and give yourself brain
Re: IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram by KanwuliaExtra: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Any woman wey dey worry herself for Nigerian blokos don miss road h-enter hell faya ke!

I will forever respect women who LEAVE marriages or STAY in marriages WITHOUT making noise!

Like me! cool

Marriage na by force?

Mrs Kobe Bryant! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Jada Pinkett-Smith. You too! kiss

Where this Columbia woman tink she dey? grin

Welcome to the JUNGLE of AFRICA!
If you like SPEAK IJEBU-IGBO, NAIJA WOMEN GO SHOW YOU PEPPER when it comes to RUNZZZZZZ!!! You can't beat them o. cheesy

Shine ya eye well o. Na IGBO MAN you dey deal with. cheesy

Le kwa nu "Iyawo Instagram" o? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) / Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) / Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.