Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,949 members, 7,922,343 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:30 AM

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. (16578 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 20, 2007
Yeah, that's why the best performing people in the Nigerian Government have been non-Igbos, anything Igbo cannot be successful.

By the way, Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring!!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by ayefele200(m): 1:47am On Jun 20, 2007
keep wishing and dreaming even the hausa are far better than yall, talkless of the YORUBA'S
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 20, 2007
NO CONTEST!. . Hausas are human beings and they can be better than I am, no problem!

P.S.: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by ayefele200(m): 2:04am On Jun 20, 2007
lol, keep debating on that, good luck
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 20, 2007
Quick victory for Donzman!!

Lest I forget, Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by ayefele200(m): 2:12am On Jun 20, 2007
lol, good to know, may your dreams come true, but remember, the TRUTH CAN NEVER BE ALTERED
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by debosky(m): 2:14am On Jun 20, 2007
Donzman:

Quick victory for Donzman!!
Lest I forget, Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring

They blow the most hot air too cheesy
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 20, 2007
Which is why the girls love us, how can you ever get cold with all the heat going around?  cool

@ayefele

Good luck on your search, Donzman has never been to S. Africa so he can't possibly be that man!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by ayefele200(m): 2:41am On Jun 20, 2007
Donzman:

Which is why the girls love us, how can you ever get cold with all the heat going around? cool

@ayefele

Good luck on your search, Donzman has never been to S. Africa so he can't possibly be that man!
cold, am stucked up bro, may be next time, but regardless i already laid down my words,

we aint looking for scavengers,
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by rdokoye: 2:44am On Jun 20, 2007
2 of them are mixed, the rest are 100% igbo!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by smile4kenn(m): 5:47am On Jun 20, 2007
Girls, pick your bags now and look for the next igbo at your door.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by MILITIA(f): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Topic

Bingo!

I gat an igbo guy and it is true! They are the best! Girls take the advice:
smile4kenn:

Girls, pick your bags now and look for the next igbo at your door.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 21, 2007
SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ALL OVER THE GLOBE!cheesy

P.S.: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by ayefele200(m): 3:12am On Jun 21, 2007
why emphasing on framed a royalty, hmmm, would have been better if we all here arguing on "IGBO MEN ARE THE MOST RITAULIST,SCAMS, PERVERTS, ASLO THE SCAVENGERS
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by smile4kenn(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2007
ayefele200:

why emphasing on framed a royalty, hmmm, would have been better if we all here arguing on "IGBO MEN ARE THE MOST RITAULIST,SCAMS, PERVERTS, ASLO THE SCAVENGERS

I think you are insane
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Zandra1(f): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2007
cool
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by ABA4LIFE(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2007
LOVEBOOBS, i think you have never get across igboman in your life, try and seek one so he will make it rain on you. LOVEBOOBS,ZOMBIE BOOBS, you must be have been snubed by an igbo cute dude. bring ur ass to east and see some clappy classic ass princesses we don't Bleep Baboons you dig!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by LILDICEs: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2007
Igbo men handsome I don't about that.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by chic2pimp(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2009
What a thread grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by udezue(m): 1:54am On Jul 15, 2009
We are da CREAM OF DA CROP.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Anurugwo(m): 1:49am On Jul 17, 2009
Thanks,igbo men are handsome,i am one of them.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2009
igbos ARE the most handsome no homo but so are the women i mean DAMN lmfao (very manly looking people)

YORUBAS are the cutest

the difference between cute and handsome

igbos are handsome- if igbo man has a daughter she will look handsome also or considered to be fine
i've never seen a cute or pretty igbo, just very handsome and fine ass hell, i haven't seen any ugly ones either

yorubas are cute- if yoruba man has a daughter, girl can look like the father and still be considered cute or pretty ya kno or atleast womenly even if shes ugly.

igbos have big faces and heads, stocky, even when skinny ,big hands, and yorubas have more womenly features , slim faces, slim bodies, big lips, skinny bones , somtimes you will see a fat yoruba man with big thighs and yansh with skinny legs , manly ass igbos, womanly ass yorubas LMFAO
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by ikeyman00(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
^^^^ are u talkin about olumaintain and konga etc

weird Mc u know

u are a joke!! dnt know if me and u come from the same nigeria

maybe u from niger!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
maybe like i said igbo guys look like d ladies manly ass bitches

AND FOR YOUR INFO OLU MAINTAIN WILL GET WAY MORE BABES DEN ANY DRY IGBO GUY ,  HE HAS DAT YORUBA SWAGGER
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by chiogo(f): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
^^^^ grow up.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
lol tell your biafran to grow up
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by chiogo(f): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
what does biafra have to do with this topic? learn how to stay on topic.

No wonder Nigeria is not progressive, people are too busy being tribalistic rather than worrying about the country's economy. psh.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by MrCrackles(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2009
Biafra talk has taken over NL. . .
I see Seun banning people for mentioning Biafra soon! shocked grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by chiogo(f): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
For real!!! Biafra this biafra that.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2009
lol chiogo biafra dey pain abi ,  TIGHTEN YOUR BRAW STRAP JARE
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by chiogo(f): 2:39am On Jul 31, 2009
pain me? I really can't be bothered. sorry to disappoint you.

"Braw" strap? I don't speak ignorance.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by bombay: 2:54am On Jul 31, 2009
Very funny thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.