Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,949 members, 7,922,342 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:29 AM

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. (16577 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by bombay: 2:55am On Jul 31, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Watine una dey smoke for here hope say no be cheap drugs oooooooooooooooooooooo

igbos ARE the most handsome no homo but so are the women i mean DAMN lmfao (very manly looking people)

YORUBAS are the cutest

the difference between cute and handsome

igbos are handsome- if igbo man has a daughter she will look handsome also or considered to be fine
i've never seen a cute or pretty igbo, just  very handsome and fine ass hell, i haven't seen any ugly ones either

yorubas are cute- if yoruba man has a daughter, girl can look like the father and still be considered cute or pretty ya kno or atleast womenly even if shes ugly.

igbos have big faces and heads, stocky, even when skinny ,big hands, and yorubas have more womenly features , slim faces, slim bodies, big lips, skinny bones ,  somtimes you will see a fat yoruba man with big thighs and yansh with skinny legs , manly ass igbos,  womanly ass yorubas LMFAO

Kia this na gay yarnings o guy take time o
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 31, 2009
bombay:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Watine una dey smoke for here hope say no be cheap drugs oooooooooooooooooooooo

igbos ARE the most handsome no homo but so are the women i mean DAMN lmfao (very manly looking people)

YORUBAS are the cutest

the difference between cute and handsome

igbos are handsome- if igbo man has a daughter she will look handsome also or considered to be fine
i've never seen a cute or pretty igbo, just very handsome and fine ass hell, i haven't seen any ugly ones either

yorubas are cute- if yoruba man has a daughter, girl can look like the father and still be considered cute or pretty ya kno or atleast womenly even if shes ugly.

igbos have big faces and heads, stocky, even when skinny ,big hands, and yorubas have more womenly features , slim faces, slim bodies, big lips, skinny bones , somtimes you will see a fat yoruba man with big thighs and yansh with skinny legs , manly ass igbos, womanly ass yorubas LMFAO

Kia this na gay yarnings o guy take time o

What's up with all these bad English spreading across NL? undecided
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by bombay: 3:16am On Jul 31, 2009
Who is spreading bad english here my good friend what you trying to feel like probably you trying to feel like Micheal Jackson or what take two fingers grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 31, 2009
bombay:

Who is spreading bad english here my good friend what you trying to feel like probably you trying to feel like Micheal Jackson or what take two fingers grin
yada yada yada, more horrible English
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by bombay: 3:36am On Jul 31, 2009
What is yada yada terrible kettle calling pot black  grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 31, 2009
bombay:

What is yada yada terrible
You and your boring self. yawn!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ FLORIDA GATOR

FL Gators:

What's up with all these bad English spreading across NL? undecided

RELAX YOURSELF AS LONG AS I USE CORRECT GRAMMER WHEN NEEDED I WILL USE IT,  but you are not paying me, nor do i kno you soooo,  my bad english will keep bothering you,  when people lack wit and knowledge, they always point out the small things,  and leave out the core of what was being said.

thats like Fela not using correct english, only a fool would point it out,   and not grasp the bigger message
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

@ FLORIDA GATOR

RELAX YOURSELF AS LONG AS I USE CORRECT GRAMMER WHEN NEEDED I WILL USE IT, but you are not paying me, nor do i kno you soooo, my bad english will keep bothering you, when people lack wit and knowledge, they always point out the small things, and leave out the core of what was being said.

thats like Fela not using correct english, only a fool would point it out, and not grasp the bigger message
Will you shut the mess up. Are you bombay? Or was that guilty conscious.

All these raggedy idiots trying to get some attentions. . . .turn and face the corner.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
FL Gators:

Will you shut the mess up. Are you bombay? Or was that guilty conscious.

All these raggedy idiots trying to get some attentions. . . .turn and face the corner.

I swear to god who made me, Im not bombay and what do you mean raggedy idiot tryin to get attention. , you came to ME lol and youre getting angry

I didn't know the topic was about correcting others, Instead of putting your opinion about the topic, you chose to do something very STUPID and uncalled for!!!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

I swear to god who made me, Im not bombay and what do you mean raggedy idiot tryin to get attention. , you came to ME lol and youre getting angry

I didn't know the topic was about correcting others, Instead of putting your opinion about the topic, you chose to do something very STUPID and uncalled for!!!
You're not bombay, then who da hell are you? I don't even rem. you, but then, welcome to the club cheesy

Well, guess what? I just made the thread about correcting others. So shut ya face and go stand in the corner. tongue
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by chiogo(f): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ Fl Gators, Bombay copied and pasted what the other idiot wrote instead of quoting it. And you quoted bombay when you made the grammar comment. If you go to the previous page, you'll see sjeezy's post. Either way, they're both retarded.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
im not bombay you idiot
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

im not bombay you idiot
So you both share half a brain, you bloody fool

chiogo:

@ Fl Gators, Bombay copied and pasted what the other idiot wrote instead of quoting it. And you quoted bombay when you made the grammar comment. If you go to the previous page, you'll see sjeezy's post. Either way, they're both retarded.
Okies, thanks. You be my correct person grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
if the idiot is talkin about yoruba swagger, everyone kno we have it fool, which is why we get igbo babes left to right
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

if the idiot is talkin about yoruba swagger, everyone kno we have it fool, which is why we get igbo babes left to right
Yoruba swagger oshi wo. ori e ko pe.
Swagger ko swander ni.
grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
ko ni da fun e, gbo gbo nigeria mo yoruba tribe ni swagga, oo fe face fact ni, wo bo se saro si mi, ma je kin se pe fun e, gbo gbo aiye ma daru!!!!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by asha80(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

E le kwanu nke wu yoruba swagger

Some people have lost their brains.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

ko ni da fun e, gbo gbo nigeria mo yoruba tribe ni swagga, oo fe face fact ni, wo bo se saro si mi, ma je kin se pe fun e, gbo gbo aiye ma daru!!!!
iwo ni ko ni daafun. Oloriburuku oshi. To baje wipe o ni swagga, wa lo si thread yoruba, ko n se thread yi lo ye ki oloriburuku e wa si.
Abi se insecurity issue lo ni ni? adamu ewure buruku
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
yes pullin dem left to right yankee, jand and of  course las giddi
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

yes pullin dem left to right yankee, jand and of course las giddi
dundee amugbo oshi. grin
psychotic idiot
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2009
insecurity ke?, ko shi lo jo!!, Maa yo jun si yoruba thread lata.  su gbon odoyo ni e complete dindirin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

insecurity ke?, ko shi lo jo!!, Maa yo jun si yoruba thread lata.  su gbon odoyo ni e complete dindirin
Yea, laterz, got important people to meet.
Enjoy hating on other tribes, one day your ignorance will be your downfall.

Thanks for being avaliable during my "boring period".
You were very bashable, and thatz a compliment wink smiley
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
FL Gators:

Yea, laterz, got important people to meet.
Enjoy hating on other tribes, one day your ignorance will be your downfall.

Thanks for being avaliable during my "boring period".
You were very bashable, and thatz a compliment wink smiley

You are right for someone who is an odoyo and i dont think bashable is a word ODE

i apologise to all Igbos see i can admit when im wrong lol.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

You are right for someone who is an odoyo and i dont think bashable is a word ODE

i apologise to all Igbos see i can admit when im wrong lol.
This is what happens when idiots like you only read one dictionary.
grin Obviously you haven't checked "Gators Dictionary". . . . grin

Ode.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
FL Gators:

This is what happens when idiots like you only read one dictionary.
grin Obviously you haven't checked "Gators Dictionary". . . . grin

Ode.

OK, GET OFF MY DICK
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

OK, GET OFF MY privates
shocked shocked shocked shocked Which one are you sef? Hope you ain't ain't trying to claim male now. Stupid cunt.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2009
d.i.c.k you bitch i swear come to md i will DEAL WIT YOU
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

d.i.c.k you bitch i swear come to md i will deal you
oh boy, how many times will I hear this? Like a broken record.

Deal with who? You don't know who you think you'll deal with. Infact, you dey make me laugh. grin

Better go and sit your psychotic ass somewhere. Tribalistic monkey
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sjeezy8: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2009
no be yo fault your father is the ode he created you
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

no be yo fault your father is the ode he created you
Now now, step away from my father. I have a few of "Yo Momma" jokes I've been reading. Make I no practice them on you o.

Yes, I'm Em, so Mariah, heed warning grin

Crazy pass crazy, so watch your step.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Ifygurl: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2009
@ sjeezy that first comment of yours is hilarious.  I couldn't keep a straight face while reading it.  Chei, abeg believe that as much as you want but 0.00000001% of Nigerians will agree with you but hey, you are yoruba so you are allowed to praise your tribe so abeg, make you believe what you said.  Chei, men i like this guy.  He keeps me entertained. LOL. Anytime i read his comment i'm always always always laughing. "Yoruba's are the cutest" LMFAO LMFAO chei that's the funniest statement i've read in this nairaland. oya, I hope they don't ban this guy ooh.  Everything he says is stupid and hilarious at the same time.

@ OP
There are beauty and ugly in every tribe.  None is better looking than the others.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by ikeyman00(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2009
i like this guy hahhhhhhhhhhh^^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] / Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.