Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues (24130 Views)

Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT / Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely / Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by ochedavidjames2: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
My candidate Advise to this saraki issue is that ,we should do a way with this deadly politice that we are playing. this country must move foreward.
Even if they want to replace this man, theey should let him do the work now
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
What a big blow on Chukwudi44, who just came back from "hiding" to do what he is known for, supporting the corrupt Saraki.

So how does that stop Saraki from been the senate president?
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
DONLEKAN:
Somebody Nigerian by now should know has very strong imprint on Nigeria is OBJ. I know Saraki will go down the moment OBJ wrote him a letter.

My theory is that OBJ belongs to a club of initiated few who decide the future of this country. He knew what the decision was before this judgement was officially passed. it's like someone that has been killed but he is still physically walking around.

He has all this attributes yet he couldn't win a secure senatorial and Governorship election for his Daughter and Gen Tunji Olurin!!!!Abegi make I hear word jare!!!That ape does not have any more influence than an ordinary ant.

FYI no matter what the CCT and Appeal court rules,Saraki will remain the senate president until the supreme court rules on this matter.We still have a very long way to go.
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by PenSniper: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
OnReflection:
Where Pa Chukwudu at? cheesy

I beg help me seek his whereabout, our dear pa "chukwudi44".

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by PenSniper: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Arch1:
Both Bukola Saraki and Ike Ekereamdu will be sentenced to life imprisonment.

'We must kill corruption before corruption kills Nigeria' - PMB 2015

Seconded.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by orakao8: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
YOU ARE STUPID..IT IS OBVIOUS TINUBU IS PAYING YOU...DONT U KNOW REMOVING SARAKI WILL LEADE TO AN APC CANDIDATE AND MAKE BUHARI A DICTATOR?...OF COURSE YOU DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT
ngmgeek:
The apex court is finally doing what they are set up to do. Saraki should go to the trial and clear himself if he feels he is not guilty.
I stated before that Saraki and thugs like him are a major setback for whatever progressive agenda Buhari has for Nigeria.

For the last time SARAKI, go to CCT and clear yourself.

Finally, please don't mess with Tinubu or anyone who look like him again cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by ngmgeek(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
orakao8:
YOU ARE STUPID..IT IS OBVIOUS TINUBU IS PAYING YOU...DONT U KNOW REMOVING SARAKI WILL LEADE TO AN APC CANDIDATE AND MAKE BUHARI A DICTATOR?...OF COURSE YOU DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT

Go to hell and stay there. Tinubu is paying me and Saraki is paying you abi? That's why you are upset ba? Go jump in the lagoon somewhere. Imagine your brainless point of view. So Saraki should stay in order to stop Buhari from being a dictator?. What have you been drinking?

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by PenSniper: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
ikorodureporta:
LAGOS STATE GOVT. & all concerned parties shld urgently resque the people of ikorodu from this traffic, 'cos it has extended frm mile-12 to Majidun. What kind of repaving they are carrying out @ mile 12 that has taken more than a month....wht could b done within a week. Now we spend 5hrs on this rd daily. Even d BRT buses are not enuf 'cos u'l spend 3hrs+ on d queue. If an urgent action is not taken, we may OCCUPY YOUR BRT LANES.

Thank you. Lagos State government, please wake up and do something to help Ikorodu residents.

THIS IS WICKEDNESS!
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by PenSniper: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Arch1:
It further shows how twisted and confused they are. They want to break away from Nigeria and at the same time they want ''their son'' to retain the position of the Deputy Senate President of Nigeria

Thats the way of criminals for you - they always want to eat their cake and have it back again.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by PenSniper: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
PentiumPro:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nothing enduring in their desire. They float with the wind. Anywhere belle face kind of political ideology.

Gbam !

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by PenSniper: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
DONLEKAN:
Somebody Nigerian by now should know has very strong imprint on Nigeria is OBJ. I know Saraki will go down the moment OBJ wrote him a letter.

My theory is that OBJ belongs to a club of initiated few who decide the future of this country. He knew what the decision was before this judgement was officially passed. it's like someone that has been killed but he is still physically walking around.

You are right. And to make matters worse for him, Saraki had the effontery to reply OBJ telling him to rather stop the blame game. The moment i read his response i knew he had shot himself in the foot.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by docadams: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
OnReflection:
Where Pa Chukwudu at? cheesy

Let him be. He's on life support.

Hmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by yhemsy62(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Arch1:
He is currently organising some jobless IPOB youth at Ariara Market. They are ready to protest against this ruling by the Supreme Court

*We no go gree. Saraki na our son*
cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by barcaboi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
for una wey dey wail say we go commend SC for this...definitely. ..same way u commended dem for d way dey struck out valid cases and yabbed dem for this. ....lemme sit wt my kunu and rat meat and watch this onfold....Saraki, what have u got to say now?.....abi na ICC remain wey u wan go?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by barcaboi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
for una wey dey wail say we go commend SC for this...definitely. ..same way u commended dem for d way dey struck out valid cases and yabbed dem for this. ....lemme sit wt my kunu and rat meat and watch this onfold....Saraki, what have u got to say now?.....abi na ICC remain wey u wan go?.
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by jude90(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
that's his business not mine
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by PentiumPro(f): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
orakao8:

Typical IPOB youth thinking process.
Dead brain.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by BCJAY(f): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
NOW LET THE REAL TRIAL BEGIN GBAM
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by feedthenation(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Saraki should henceforth without delay resign from being the Senate President until the outcome of his CCT case is finished.

On the other hand, whatever the outcome of this CCT case, the political career of Saraki has been seriously dented.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by minifuworld: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
carinmom:

My question is, will the removal of Saraki as SP pave the way for Ekweremadu to be the new SP? I'm confused oo
it may but he will definitely be remove as well because Ekweremadu also have case in court

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nairadays:

God frowns at denial of Justice more than anything.
The nation suffers for that type of sin.
I Love this quote, may I borrow it and paste on Facebook?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by Nairadays: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Xsolutions:
I Love this quote, may I borrow it and paste on Facebook?

You're free sir.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by carinmom(f): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
minifuworld:
it may but he will definitely be remove as well because Ekweremadu also have case in court
Okay, thanx.
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by drnoel: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
seunmsg:
Good decision from the supreme court. Saraki will now have to defend himself before the CCT. No more silly games and hiding behind frivolous appeal, he must tell the tribunal how he acquired all those properties that belonged to him and why he refused to disclose some of them in his asset declaration form.

The wailers who have accused Buhari of shielding Saraki from prosecution can now eat their words. Buhari is a democrat who does not interfere in the judicial process. All corruption cases will be followed to its logical conclusions and justice will be done at the end of the day.

really! If so then u better put OBJ, IBB and the rest into cos although Bubu say he will only prob Jonathan we all know the reason he fears IBB and the rest is not just cos of 'esprit de Corps' but cos he knows he too has Skeletons and These guys I called know them

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
feedthenation:
Saraki should henceforth without delay resign from being the Senate President until the outcome of his CCT case is finished.

On the other hand, whatever the outcome of this CCT case, the political career of Saraki has been seriously dented.

Too bad for you. He will not resign and the APC do not have the numbers to remove him
Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
I WONDER WHY IT'S ONLY IGBO YOUTHS THAT ALWAYS SUPPORT CRIMINALS.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues by anthonybur: 9:29am On Jan 31
Flipaclip boasts an impressive array of features that cater to the diverse needs of animators. The app provides a range of animation tools, from basic sketching to advanced frame-by-frame animation. Its user-friendly interface ensures that artists of all skill levels can navigate through the creative process seamlessly. Additionally, Flipaclip offers customizable canvas options, allowing users to tailor their workspace according to their preferences. https://www.flipaclippcd.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo / Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) / Afenifere Suspends Omisore Over Osun Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.