Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? (32087 Views)

Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? / What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by ebbyneza(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2016
My 3 year old son recently gave his 5 day old brother bobo drink as gift. I had to snap it. smiley
We travelled last year and my son made the flight the most embarrassing one for us. It was his first flight experience and he was obviously scared. First the pilot had to wait for him before taking-off to weewee and then after taking-off, he was all screaming: "pilot please, please...plane fall down” throughout the flight and we were the only black people on the plane. Everyone was just looking at us.
Mom told me when I was a kid I was playing with a pair of scissors and wanted to demonstrate how she uses it on my d*ck. She screamed and collected it from me. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Larablink(f): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2016
giantstrides:

Lol, very observant brother, when we were kids, me and my kid bro stole a meat pie in the fridge, we went outside and ate it. When we came back inside, the whole family was sitted in the sitting room, and my younger brother shouted " mummy, we didn't take any meat pie o " choi, I just dey look am that day.
hahaha can imagine the look on ur face. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by uzoormah(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2016
rollUP:

Omo u know English when u small ooo.... hmm I smell lies
undecided

maybe na all dz indomie generation
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by NemzySeries(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Larablink:
Lol,I can remember when my kid bro was 4,we were going to the market and he was like can I ask you a question.OK go on.and he said "why is your breast growing big every day it wasn't like this before". undecided
hehehehehehehehe....... & wat wuz ur response?
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Larablink(f): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2016
NemzySeries:

hehehehehehehehe....... & wat wuz ur response?
. I told him "I wake up and saw it this way it grew overnight.".

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by NemzySeries(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2016
I remember one time wen I wuz between 6/7yrs of age I use to see swimming pool on tv & I & ma siblings had grt desire 4 it but our parents ere still struggling den so 1 day ma both parents were out briefly leaving me & 2 of ma siblings & dey brought water dat day so I let d kitchen & bathroom tap open till it filled d whole place to d xtend I had to invite sum of ma hausa neighbour 4 a swim in ma hauz.....popcy came n met d whole hauz in a mess....d man beat karashika & marine spirit outta ma body dat day but d swimming make sense sha bkos d palour wuz so big & we had only 3 chairs in it den

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by AlexVercetti(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Wen I was a kid...Anytime I see a chicken, I throw stones at it for fun cuz dey usually dodge it in a funny way I liked..So one day, I did as usual n dis tym, d chicken climed a tree near my dad's car...As I threw d stone, it dodged it n d stone shattered my dad's windscreen..I was bout to run away wen neighbours caught me n held me...I was crying for them to leave me but dey didn't till Dad came back frm work...I thought he would beat d shit out of me...He didn't..we went home n told me neva to throw stones at chickens again after I told him wat happened

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2016
AlexVercetti:
Wen I was a kid...Anytime I see a chicken, I throw stones at it for fun cuz dey usually dodge it in a funny way I liked..So one day, I did as usual n dis tym, d chicken climed a tree near my dad's car...As I threw d stone, it dodged it n d stone shattered my dad's windscreen..I was bout to run away wen neighbours caught me n held me...I was crying for them to leave me but dey didn't till Dad came back frm work...I thought he would beat d shit out of me...He didn't..we went home n told me neva to throw stones at chickens again after I told him wat happened

ur dad is a wiseman

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by InoKnow: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
I was at the airport to assist a friend see off his family comprising his pregnant wife, 3-year old daughter, younger sis and two relatives. We spent a little over an hour waiting at the food court got the flight to be called, the girl was all over the mother practically ignoring her father. As the flight was called and we moved to be screened, she went through first and was waiting for everyone else. All hell broke loose when she turned and discovered that her dad was not making the trip. Screems of 'daddy, daddy!! Come over come over or I am not going' filled the air with everybody smiling and mumbling 'daddy's girl' as they walked past. Long story short, the whole family missed the flight and had to reschedule for the next day at about 50% of the initial ticket cost.
The yeye rather was just cuddling his daughter and smiling sheepishly all through the drive home and he later confessed to me the the ticket surcharge was best money he ever spent for that expression of love from his kid. Suffice to say, the next day we just dropped then and ran off!!

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by MoNickk(f): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
as a confirmed elder sister of 2 cute boys one is 9 n the other would be 2 this month,I can tell u I've seen things...the older one is more temperamental n my younger sister no dey let am hear word...go n Buy this,bring this every time. when the thing tire am,he'll just go to our fence n sit dwn n there's nothing you can say at that moment to make him stand up. the younger one is just hilarious...he started mimicking our pastor @ 1 while holding a torchlight. more recently,he'll come to you to lay hands on your head while speaking in tongues...the day I laffed my ass out was the day he told my lil cousin who is 7 while pointing his fingers at her "peace,I'll beat you o..take time" I almost fell off the chair with lafter. in the morning,if he woke up right,he'll greet u n pass to ease himself n then calmly select what he wants to wear for the day...his singlets,shorts,pants, shirt,sock and shoes. that boy is a character...

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by tjskii(f): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2016
My son smells everything before he eats it undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by AlexVercetti(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2016
FINgames:
ur dad is a wiseman
thank u sir
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by AlexVercetti(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2016
I remember wen I n my sis go 2 d market wit my mum wen we were lil, wenever she sees icecream n she wants one, she would ask d icecream seller to give her 1 n starts licking it immediately. .D seller den asks 4 payment n she would take d seller 2 my mum while she's busy n says mum will pay..Mum pays 4 wat she didn't plan 4 cuz she can't return opened icecream. .

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by emzila(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2016
I once travelled to my childhood friend's place and had to spent days, one day while he was away and I was on bed pressing my phone, his smart daughter of about 3 came around and initially was trying to loose my belt, though my attention was drawn to wat she was doing but I thought it was a normal children playing with something they consider different from wat they ve been seeing. so I was busy with my phone and left her to play on.
after some fruitless effort, all of a sudden the little girl jump on me, open her legs around my waist and was making sex move, I quickly drop my phone and try to bring her down to one side of the bed but to my surprise, the little girl stage protest resisting my move. I had to force her down and quickly stood up. ever since then, I reduced my closeness to her each time i visit and also avoid staying with her alone because I don't know how to tell her parents that their 3yrs child already know more than she should.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2016
bfatoba:
when I was younger, I was forming big boy if anyone sent me on an errand, I would look for someone younger and send them. Faith caught up to me one day, I sent our neighbours young daughter Tope to go and buy me Lolli (i think thats what it was called), Its sorta coloring and sugar water, frozen in a plastic bag. anyways, the place was down the street, not even 2 mins away... this kid came back, there was only Ice in the bag, all the coloring was gone, Her lips was really red. I was furious..... and I asked her what happened. She said The Sun was melting it, SO she raised it up and it was draining in her mouth till she got home cause she didn't want it to waste. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry . i wanted to beat her, but her mum came just in time and said serves me right for sending her.

When I was younger, about 8-11 years old.... I would always be super angry, if we got any visitors around dinner time, or anytime we were about to eat... seeing as how, this unplanned visit will affect my ration. That visitor was dead to me... I wouldn't even acknowledge them... unless they gave me money when they were leaving.

When I was younger, my mum would always, start cooking only to leave me to continue... and when she left, I would sneek away to go play football, till when I saw my mum from a mile away coming. I would then run to the kitchen to meet a half burnt food. my brain would be working overtime, so I would pour the good part into another pot, scrape the original pot, then transfer the food back to the original pot .... and pour more water in it, and sit down and pretend as if i was there the entire time. my mum too would come, ask me even though she could smell the burnt food from a mile away.... she would still ask me, did you leave the food unattended, and my response would always be the same. No ma, i was sitting here the entire time, even though there was enough dust around my leg to make it look like i was wearing socks of dust...... she will ignore all the evidence..... and I will assume that I've gotten away with it too. she will even feed my stupidity by giving me food too...... not knowing that my punishment is coming when I go to sleep. she will then wake up around 1 when that sleep is in my bones... she will beat the sleep out of me.... at that time i won't even recall what I did wrong. Imagine ... this was a regular occurrence.
Next morning she would ask me, why did I beat you last night.... I don't even remember, but my response is always "I won't do it again". in my mind, I think it might be because I was snoring grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was sooo troublesome

Omo we be same people o lol!!!! Ur last story na me and my mum
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by jasonghdank(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2016
NemzySeries:
I remember one time wen I wuz between 6/7yrs of age I use to see swimming pool on tv so 1 day ma both parents were out briefly leaving me & 2 of a siblings & dey brought water dat day so I let d kitchen & bathroom tap open till it filled d whole place to d xtend I had to invite sum of ma hausa neighbour 4 a swim in ma hauz.....popcy came n met d whole hauz in a mess....d man beat karashika & marine spirit outta ma body dat day but d swimming make sense sha bkos d palour wuz so big & we had on chairs in it den

What was the name of the hausa neighbour??
i think i've had a similar experience
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by britneymathews(f): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2016
wen my niece was 4...she would always squeeze my breast and run away...oneday I refused and she said " aunty wen I grow up I will not allow u to touch my breast" and I was shocked
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by vicadex07(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Akaujaa:

and what does "iwoomoyi" and "kosha gbado ma sise" mean because those are the focal points of your message. Learn to communicate effectively in public, this is not a yoruba forum.

The first one is like "you this child sha"

And the second one is like "it sha must not seize to work o else..."

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Michellla(f): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2016
RickRichards:
Well, I've had a couple of experiences with my daughters:

Michellla: when I introduced the Obamas to my daughters at the west wing of the White House, Michellla yelled expletives at Michelle Obama. Can't remember her exact words, but it was something like "*@&#$ There's only one Michelle, b****!" It was very embarrassing.

Speechless3: When we ran into Hillary Clinton on our visit to the Pentagon, Speechless3 asked her if 'Hillary' was short for 'Hilarious', 'cos Mrs. Clinton "looked like a clown" to her. Needless to say, there was silence. Very awkward silence.

CaroLyner: When UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon came to Carolyner's 6th birthday party, she asked him in front of everyone why his eyelids were "clipped", and if his Wife's name was "Sun". Chai! Myst tendencies. I had to apologize to Mr. Moon.

Dechandel: Gosh! Dechandel hated religion. Anytime we went to church
.you should start a stand up comedy.your talent is wasting here.dangg gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by roman001: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
My wife just gave birth to a baby....the baby cried a lot on the first ,second n third day .On the 4th day this is what my 3yrs old son said"Mummy return this baby n bring another one,this one cries too much"

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by CaroLyner(f): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
RickRichards:
Well, I've had a couple of experiences with my daughters:

Michellla: when I introduced the Obamas to my daughters at the west wing of the White House, Michellla yelled expletives at Michelle Obama. Can't remember her exact words, but it was something like "*@&#$ There's only one Michelle, b****!" It was very embarrassing.

Speechless3: When we ran into Hillary Clinton on our visit to the Pentagon, Speechless3 asked her if 'Hillary' was short for 'Hilarious', 'cos Mrs. Clinton "looked like a clown" to her. Needless to say, there was silence. Very awkward silence.

CaroLyner: When UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon came to Carolyner's 6th birthday party, she asked him in front of everyone why his eyelids were "clipped", and if his Wife's name was "Sun". Chai! My sweet little angel has racist tendencies. I had to apologize to Mr. Moon.

Dechandel: Gosh! Dechandel hated religion. Anytime we went to church she'd suddenly
never knew i was this troublesome grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by illmatic101(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2016
uplawal:
Your first story is epic lie jo.you cannever remember what happened at 4yrs,you had dash memory then.

It's possible, stop doubting
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by kushsy: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2016
lekjons:
This happened a few years back..

After boasting to my friends about how I ate fried chicken the previous night, my 6yrs old brother told them I was lying, that I ate garri and groundnut(which was true cry) don't ever tell lies in the presence of kids..they will always embarrass you.

So fucking embarrased.. my crush was there!! embarassed
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by kushsy: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Mine was so embarrassing..he was 3 n I often change my pads in his presence when am on..one day I had guest n I have just changed n left the pack on d bed only for my kid boy to pick a pad and walked to the sitting room n struggling to fix it under his pants... I miss him..Rip my boy.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by ahnie: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Ewoma(zino)meanin Good things has arrived.
Taiwo20:
goodnoon sir!

Zino...; what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by AnnTee: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2016
we went out for a dinner and my 2years old son said "mummy give me my Bobby" I was so embarrassed

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by NemzySeries(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Larablink:
. I told him "I wake up and saw it this way it grew overnight.".
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...........u dey lie 4 small boi tinking hiz ignorant abi....d guy go soon shock u wit anoda question but on a crious note guy wuznt lying hiz a gud observer but kids dis days av mind Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo bkos wetin dey take big brother sum weeks or months talk dem go jst talk am any time
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2016
kushsy:
Mine was so embarrassing..he was 3 n I often change my pads in his presence when am on..one day I had guest n I have just changed n left the pack on d bed only for my kid boy to pick a pad and walked to the sitting room n struggling to fix it under his pants... I miss him..Rip my boy.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by NemzySeries(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2016
jasonghdank:

What was the name of the hausa neighbour??
i think i've had a similar experience
hahahahahahahah......honestly I can't remember deir name but dey were abt 6/7 of dem but if u remember bin beaten by ma dad den u were part of us
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by illmatic101(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
kushsy:

Eyah... sorry for your loss
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Sammyblaq(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Was with big Bro, the 2 sons(KC & OKey) busted in with scissors, both were sweating like goats.

Bro: what is it? what are you doing with scissors?
Kc : daddy we are cutting.
Bro: cutting what; where?
Okey: in the bedroom.

Big Bro followed the sons in... after like 15seconds I heard a shout from him. "Chai! Jisos".

When I got to the scene, pieces of #200 notes where lying all over the floor.
That was how
big Bro lost a bundle sum of 2h(#20,000).

Big Bro vexxx, My eyes reddd....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Sammyblaq(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
HOW MY FIRST LAPTOP DIED.
An aunty visited with her baby. I offered my room for a day for them to stay.

On returning, I saw something that looked like SPACE BAR on the ground.
I took up the stairs, made in into my flat.

"Kai!" was the case when I saw my laptop buttons scattered all over.

She doesn't allow one to carry her that's what pained me most not even the laptop.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.