Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? (7544 Views)

Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

You are right, we are not in the same league o, coz like I said earlier, in the end you all end up here: cheesy Destination SW and North to 'hustle' gala and trade. cheesy

THE SAME GALA WE ARE SELLING GAVE US 63% OF ABUJA PROPERTY ACCORDING TO EL-RUFAI, AND WE BUSY MOBBING WESTERN PROPERTY AND BUSINESSES.

SORRY WE DON'T GO TO WEST BECAUSE IS BETTER, RATHER TO "EXPLOIT YOUR IGNORANCE"... A CHINESE, AMERICAN, BRITISH DOESN'T COME TO NIGERIA BECAUSE NAIJA IS BETTER BUT FOR BUSINESS OPPORUNITY.

1 Like

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2016
10 million children are out school in northern Nigeria.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by badnature: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2016
the igbos are the most educated tribe both in Nigeria USA AND BRITAIN,did the achieve that fits by miracle center? yoloba and stuupidity is like awusa & leprosy

1 Like

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2016
kernel501:

THE SAME GALA WE ARE SELLING GAVE US 63% OF ABUJA PROPERTY ACCORDING TO EL-RUFAI, AND WE BUSY MOBBING WESTERN PROPERTY AND BUSINESSES.

I don't give a flying funk about what you buy in Abuja. As for the SW, una be mostly tenants and will forever remain so especially now that we've come to realize that you lot are our enemies. Even most of your shops used in selling electronics, okrika and pirated cds are rented out to you by Yorubas. Fact remains that we will always be your benefactors coz if we didn't open-up our market to you all, by now una for don dey cannibalize unasef for SE since the only viable source of making money in the entire SE is trading. Look, you can hype yourselves amongst yourselves, but at the end of the day Nigerians always know how to put you featherweights in your place. It's so obvious that you folks want so bad to feel good about yourselves from the innate inferiority complex you're suffering, but you just can't expect everybody to just buy into your hype

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2016
kernel501:

SORRY WE DON'T GO TO WEST BECAUSE IS BETTER, RATHER TO "EXPLOIT YOUR IGNORANCE"... A CHINESE, AMERICAN, BRITISH DOESN'T COME TO NIGERIA BECAUSE NAIJA IS BETTER BUT FOR BUSINESS OPPORUNITY.

Lol. My goodness. You're the epitome of ignorance. What business do you all do in the SW beyond selling okrika, gala, pirated cds, substandard electronics? ? Please, those aren't 'big businesses' like Telecoms, Agric Exports, Industry, e.t.c, I mean the sort of businesses that add real wealth to an economy. So whatever you are exploiting is like a drop in a bucket coz whatever proceeds you get from them is negligible, else Onitsha and Aba would be the most prosperous cities in Naija. You believe too much of your own hype Mr. grin
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

I don't give a flying funk about what you buy in Abuja. As for the SW, una be mostly tenants and will forever remain so especially now that we've come to realize that you lot are our enemies. Even most of your shops used in selling electronics, okrika and pirated cds are rented out to you by Yorubas. Fact remains that we will always be your benefactors coz if we didn't open-up our market to you all, by now una for don dey cannibalize unasef for SE since the only viable source of making money in the entire SE is trading. Look, you can hype yourselves amongst yourselves, but at the end of the day Nigerians always know how to put you featherweights in your place. It's so obvious that you folks want so bad to feel good about yourselves from the innate inferiority complex you're suffering, but you just can't expect everybody to just buy into your hype

BROWN ROOFS AND STATE FINANCIAL INSOLVENCY IS AT HIGH.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2016
kernel501:

BROWN ROOFS AND STATE FINANCIAL INSOLVENCY IS AT HIGH.

Lol. Brown roofs are way more harmless when compared to the Erosion currently ravaging your region bro. Think about it. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Collynzo888: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Lol. Brown roofs are way more harmless when compared to the Erosion currently ravaging your region bro. Think about it. undecided

Lmao. Technical knockout.

1 Like

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

YOU DIDN'T KNOW? ...Soil erosion on alfisols in Western Nigeria
I. Effects of slope, crop rotation and residue management

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/001670617690001X
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
kernel501:

YOU DIDN'T KNOW? ...Soil erosion on alfisols in Western Nigeria
I. Effects of slope, crop rotation and residue management

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/001670617690001X
Hahahaha. Guy, you wan rebrand your region from being the epicenter of erosion devastation in Nigeria? ? cheesy Boy, you're a trip.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Hahahaha. Guy, you wan rebrand your region from being the epicenter of erosion devastation in Nigeria? ? cheesy Boy, you're a trip.

I THOUGHT YOUR STATES ARE EROSION FREE, SELF DENIAL IS BEST REMEDY FOR LOW ESTEEM.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Collynzo888:

Ibo bigot like you dont end well. That hatred in you will surely consume you, continue to use F on your moniker just to deceive dundee like you. Shameless people

Atuma bariyo ake mitnsocha hulupa drama wa Yorubanza ele wa nito chnistima edira gbogbo da dosa wa Nairaland.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by shizzy7(f): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
NakedEve:

Another trash.
Do not flatter urself.
Do u think we MB love you Yorubas?
You must be high on Osogbo weed.
WHO NEEDS YOUR SHITTY LOVE?

If you're indeed from middlebelt, then you're a disgrace to that region because you're always typing crap according to your myopic thoughts..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
kernel501:

I THOUGHT YOUR STATES ARE EROSION FREE, SELF DENIAL IS BEST REMEDY FOR LOW ESTEEM.

Kernel or whatever, quit spamming my mention and instead go and join ABEC (Anambra Bi-Atlantic Erosion Commision) and make yourself useful for a change. It's too late to rebrand your region coz by now everyone knows that the SE is the poster boy for Erosion devastation in Nigeria. Rather than focus on doing your smart part in changing the pervasive practices that perpetuate the menace you are here trying to compare your region to others. Seriously guy, you need help. If you mention me again after this I won't reply you. Enough of this silliness abeg.

1 Like

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by shizzy7(f): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
kernel501:

LOOOOOLlll

According to El-Rufai......
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Collynzo888: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
[s]
NakedEve:

Atuma bariyo ake mitnsocha hulupa drama wa Yorubanza ele wa nito chnistima edira gbogbo da dosa wa Nairaland.
[/s]

Gbenu oribu e soun. Omo abi pabe omo nna. Oribu ti n ba e ja. Omo iya ashewo loja oyingbo.

1 Like

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Kernel or whatever, quit spamming my mention and instead go and join ABEC (Anambra Bi-Atlantic Erosion Commision) and make yourself useful for a change. It's too late to rebrand your region coz by now everyone knows that the SE is the poster boy for Erosion devastation in Nigeria. Rather than focus on doing your smart part in changing the pervasive practices that perpetuate the menace you are here trying to compare your region to others. Seriously guy, you need help. If you mention me again after this I won't reply you. Enough of this silliness abeg.

FACTS ARE LIES WHEN IT DOESN'T FAVOUR YOU... HAHAHAHA
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
shizzy7:
WHO NEEDS YOUR SHITTY LOVE?

If you're indeed from middlebelt, then you're a disgrace to that region because you're always typing crap according to your myopic thoughts..

Stupidity should be your moniker.
FYI, I have travelled round the world.
Go and get sense.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

FACTS ARE LIES WHEN IT DOESN'T FAVOUR YOU... HAHAHAHA
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Collynzo888:
[s][/s]

Gbenu oribu e soun. Omo abi pabe omo nna. Oribu ti n ba e ja. Omo iya ashewo loja oyingbo.

When you can decode what I wrote, then you can know my tribe In the MB.
As of now you and your ilk are inconsequential.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by mrMeen(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Orikinla:
I have seen that majority of Hausas without western education still behave like their ancestors in the past centuries who are being forced to conform to modern life.

They are fatalistic and have no future ambition of modern civilization. They are incredibly ignorant of the developments in social media and don't even want to learn. Majority of them are Muslims, but are unlike the civilized Muslims in the Middle East. They have not been able to use their Islamic religion and education like Muslims in North Africa and the Middle East to improve their lives. And their educated ruling class exploit their intellectual ignorance to keep them backward.

cheesy Yet you let those un-educated Hausawa rule you,you let illitrates whom your great-gran Parents subject to,they treat em as slaves and nOw their children,grand-childrens are still ruling on you and thier is no a damn thing you will do about itcheesy. Thats is how it will gO from generation to generation,sO i surgest u commit suicide to go join your great-grant parents and inform them that you people are still slaves,lol they should come out their graves to help you out dickheads. grin
Orikinla:
I have seen that majority of Hausas without western education still behave like their ancestors in the past centuries who are being forced to conform to modern life.

They are fatalistic and have no future ambition of modern civilization. They are incredibly ignorant of the developments in social media and don't even want to learn. Majority of them are Muslims, but are unlike the civilized Muslims in the Middle East. They have not been able to use their Islamic religion and education like Muslims in North Africa and the Middle East to improve their lives. And their educated ruling class exploit their intellectual ignorance to keep them backward.

cheesy Yet you let those un-educated Hausawa rule you,you let illitrates whom your great-gran Parents subject to,they treat em as slaves and nOw their children,grand-childrens are still ruling on you and thier is no a damn thing you will do about itcheesy. Thats is how it will gO from generation to generation,sO i surgest u commit suicide to go join your great-grant parents and inform them that you people are still slaves,lol they should come out their graves to help you out dickheads.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Collynzo888: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
[s]
NakedEve:

When you can decode what I wrote, then you can know my tribe In the MB.
As of now you and your ilk are inconsequential.
[/s]

Ibo man deceiving himself since 1898BC. Shameless bigot

2 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Collynzo888: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

DUDE IF U CALL ME IGBO I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER IT SEF
BUT I OWE U NOTHING
THAT I DONT REASON STUPIDLY LIKE U DO DOESNT MEAN AM NOT YORUBA
KEEP ON WITH UR TRIBALISM AS IF IT HAS HELPED UR FAMILY GROW

emi kò dé.....proudly omo oduduwa

Lmaoo. Ibo man disgracing his tribe since 1690BC. Why are you guys so shameless? Coward

3 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by iblawi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Bullcrap! You are Igbo and even a blind person can see that -- you consistently and irrationally attack Yorubas and the only explanation you ever present for this is that you're "from MiddleBelt". Most middlebeltans aren't as crass as you are, but crassness and flippancy is certainly the stock-in-trade of you bitter NL Igbos. But regardless, you're obviously very ignorant coz going by your logic (which measures civilization by the ability of an individual to communicate in the English language), the Germans who do not speak English are also 'uncivilized'. Ignorance is a disease o.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by shizzy7(f): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
NakedEve:

Stupidity should be your moniker.
FYI, I have travelled round the world.
Go and get sense.
Rich coming from a r.etard......

Stupidity is when you reply that kind of post with"I have travelled around the world".........like Da F**K I care.... You're highly clueless...

Go and get a dog's brain

1 Like

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please, the underdevelopment in any part of Nigeria afests the entire development of country. Now, we see that the Hausa herdsmen are trespassing many states in the south and destroying farmlands and killing whoever stands in their way. They have refused to be educated and abandoned the nomadic education programme UNICEF started for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Assembly Insists On Pension For Lawmakers / Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman / #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.