Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,669 members, 7,889,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig (16338 Views)

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by otabuko(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is suicide mission!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by petermichaels(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dat means we are heading back to d 20naira roger,and sleeping on duty. Hmmmmmmnnn!!"!
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Donbabajay12(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Now I knw hez high on cheap weed...Dis 1 go pass spartacus'kill them All'
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Modenzy: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
I laugh!!!
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Police go dey collect bribe Don BH boyz grin so many officer go drop uniform
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Ibrahim405(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
i don dey pity dem.... dis one wer sagent musa dey enter toilet ery 10mins i no understand o. ;Di don dey pity dem.... dis one wer sagent musa dey enter toilet ery 10mins i no understand o.
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by ajepako(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Watch mass resignation in police...

Meanwhile, hope Arase will lead from the front?
grin grin
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by alexlee50: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dem one go kill police for nothing
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by osusuallstars: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
that weed never clear for your eyes. make sure you will lead the command and relocate to sambissa
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Justicealh3(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just directly say that Bribing continue in the North here. Oga mi.
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by anelen(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
police will protest.
i like his decision.
make dem post all d corrupt and trigger happy policemen to NE. instead of killing innocent people they go and kill boko boys.
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by iamgiggssleaky(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
whattttt??
Tip for Boko Haram:

it's simple

just bribe them with N20

guess what?

yhu will have free access to delete Borno state from the map of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmmm.. I foresee some police tendering their resignation already.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
average police protests coming soon,oga ig we no go go ooo
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by dahmie2013: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dis must be a joking stuff.
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by stmezico(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
But can police handle this terrorist. ...I dnt see it as a welcome development. ...
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by lomprico(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
kabnafs:
let giv dem a chance. Who knows dy may b successful
it shouldn't be 'taking over" but 'join to assist'

1 Like

Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by jarofbeauty: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
bdemix:
Lobatan
No bi small o! This Arase is fighting tooth and nail to remain as IGP, every day he keeps churning out one thing or the other. This initiative is bound to fail with the antecedent of the police force. They run away from armed robbers, not to talk of people that are willing to die fighting. Hope they don't give more local government areas to boko haram. Arase take time o! Maintain your lane, this is war and not for the fainthearted.

1 Like

Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by knockturnal(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Our Nigerian Police
This is crazy funny. The CJTF is a far better option.
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by reyscrub(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God say dey want send police may den go receive their batch.

Plis Oga Arase, help me send dat sergeant Sunday in Akure, DAT idiot olopa wey only know how to rope someone and collect money chap chap illegally, you hear?
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by reyscrub(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
emamos:
Po wot?Real gobe be dat o

No problem, na suffernes dem egbon chop remaining may den go chop rest. After all dem be d same force.

I just request Oga Arase may remember send sergeant Sunday in Akure, dat idiot olopa to sanbisa area for he own service. That Sunday toooo even threeee bad a human being.

He fit rap small Igbo put am your pocket to implicate if want any money chap chap

1 Like

Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by SUPOL(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
cold:
Wrong move..dumb move
Fvck u
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by itzsniper(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmmm.. I foresee some police tendering their resignation already.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
and who told u guys DAT it was only d army DAT has been fighting d war, silly tins abt naija youth
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by CJ2000: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
if they want let them start from the ideots in Abia ,Imo, rivers ,Enugu, akwaibom and Anambra deploy them to go and face them there. They are also zoo security forces. not to stand on the road dey collect #10,#5 ,#20
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Eyor1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
If nah play, mke e xtp oh...... Buhari wan uxe police ax an excuxe to gve bokoharamx liberty becauxe army rextrict them.
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
The topic alone discouraged me from read it his statement. Because i had a bad day with the Police today. The collected my only money on my little journey today. So i hope the wont be collecting #50 wen taking ova?
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by kuchikau: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
OFFICIAL336:
I bliv he was joking
Dat man is just stupid
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by abeniagbon(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Any police that make public nuisance should be send to borno so simple.
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Okanokan(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2016
If the present administration wants Boko Haram to over-run the North East they should hand over the security to the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by mranova(m): 12:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Wrong move!!! Incase they have forgotten, BH gained more weapons by breaking into POLICE stations to raid their weapons and setting prisoners free. Once again I call it a wrong move.
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by loomer: 12:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Shey na the same police wey no dey fit follow armed robbers stand fight nai this man dey talk about or we get another police for the country

1 Like

Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by sunshine1974(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2016
I think he's joking. Which police? At d sound of ordinary knock out dey take to their heels.

1 Like

Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by cupidhero(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2016
It's gon be open season for them BH boys. RiP in advance to them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger State Youths Threaten To Blow Up Hydroelectric Dams / Edo 2020: Anxiety, Suspicion In Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu’s Camps / Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.