Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig (16372 Views)

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Awoofawo(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Suicide Mission cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by jude90(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2016
the best joke of the year. that's good at least I hate Nigeria police
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by stevesteve07: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2016
It's 2016, what can you buy with 1k?

3litres of fuel?
Airtime?
One day lunch?
A cheap bottle of wine?
Pedicure or Manicure?
250mb Data? .E.t.c .....just for one time use or consumption right?

What if I told you 1k can get you, 200k in two weeks and 2m in 4weeks....am talking about facts and figures.

Decide for yourself to waste or Use your 1k.
if u re interested just reply with the word inside the bracket below
(Ask me how?)
to my whatsapp no 08035237748
Re: Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2016
This man talks before he thinks. What have done for over fourty thousand policemen that so far died in that northeast since 2009? Hope you will lead the operation personally and not sit in airconditioned office in Abuja and dishing unwise order

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fredrick Obateru-Akinruntan Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering- Sharareporter / Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others / Nigeria Elections 2023: The Allegations Against The Presidential Contenders -BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.