Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,292 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:01 AM

Was Lampards Goal A Fluke - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Was Lampards Goal A Fluke (3087 Views)

Osimhen No Fluke, Says Siasia / Was Bernard Bulbwa's Goal A Fluke? / Gerrard Leaving Liverpool! A Repeat Of Lampards Heroics At City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Gbaby: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2006
I think Barca are really missing Eto. Lampard goal wasn't a fluke. He remind me of KANU third goal against same chelsea, some year back. when Kanu was still in Arsenal, (ARSENAL 3- CHELSEA 2). I think Chelsea deserve the draw. UP CHELSEA
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Ay(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2006
no it was not a fluke the real fluke master is garcia of liverpool.if u listen to lampards comment about the goal ''he said i just chip it all over the keeper and the ball went in'' not luckily cos he tried it and it worked and jackal i don't understand u at all
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2006
It was a fluke cos it wasn't intended.
The technique to lift the ball itself was NOT a fluke but the ball landing in the net was a BIG FLUKE.
His celebrations and body language says it all that he didn't mean to score but put the ball out of the reach of Valdes hands.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Ay(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2006
JACKAL or JACKSON whatever ur insult name u call ur self, ur name that has no meaning,u talk like a wounded someone.Are u hurt? pls so that we can call the ambulance,i dont even understand u,nobody understands u here.u are always at the opposite side of the atlantic u dont place ur sense where it should be. shocked ohhhh i remember,everybody i am really sorry cos i was the one to tell u jackals problem ,when he was still a little boy he fell inside the pit at the back of thier house and he has to go underoperation; "i mean surgery" .AM SORRY tosinadeda OKAY AM REALLY SORRY THAT IS HIS PROBLEM.PL FORGIVE HIM

Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by loyika(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2006
Oh my God shocked shocked

As Naughty by Nature once said, "ONCE AGAIN ITS ON"

cool GOONER 89
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Grizzly(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2006
I think the gonners and manure shud be left to lick their wounds after dismal performances yesterday,
i guess thats what jackal\s doin,
they come right on our heels, with cuss words and criticisms, and what do they do afterwards, ?
Pastor loyika, u told me to quote u before our second leg with barcelona,
Problem is i didnt see what to quote, cool
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by loyika(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2006
Oga Grizz cool

You are quite right, I TIP MY HATS Off to you guys (although i wasn't that much impressed with your tactics, but you got the job done, which is the essence of the game). You desreve all the plaudits and scoldings you are getting.

Now you guys can relax and focus on consolidating your position in the Prem and the domestic cups, till the next stage of the CL next year. Pop your champange cool sip it!!

Enjoy it (while it lasts grin)

Cheers Mate cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by lordimpaq(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2006
FLUKE, it was,
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by lordimpaq(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2006
FLUKE, it was, GOAL it is,
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by ayinla2005: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2006
A perfected and calculated goal,not a fluke,reward of hard work,practice,if u are in doubt visit www.chelseafc.com .Lampard has taken time out and practice this goal and he was rewarded for it against BARCA.Learn to appreciate good things even if it comes from ur opponent and stop been jealous unneccessarily.up blues grin grin grin
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by lordimpaq(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2006
@ayinla

it was a goddamn fluke, he looked up to see if his mates were in the box and rightly there were two guys and he crossed and he ended up scoring,

it was all evident in his celebration that it was not intended, his goal could be likened to taiye taiwo's goal against ukraine in the youth world cup,
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by pucho(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2006
First of all fluke or no fluke it was a goal the match is over. @Tosinadeda you dont sound like a true Gunner at all some of ur posts leave a lot to be desired.
About the Match propoer i feel something should be done about MOANING-HO he talks too darn much, he tries to play mind games. He has instilled a win at all costs mentalilty on his team. yes winning his the aim of the game but we all pay to watch good football not boring wins, or disgraceful shows .

On Khalid " the Brabarian" Dinho was lucky Khalid did not maim him and end his career , i wonder what MOaning Ho was thinkin buyin him.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Grizzly(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2006
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2006
A.Y.(Animalistic Yob),

Lemme take a crack-shot at your miserable life.

Your life is full of empty promises and broken dreams.
A scrawny black-ass who was given birth to as a result of a cheap drunk Bleep.
Your daddy was a crack-head and he got intimate with a hood-rat(yo momma) and the result was u.

U were born feet first and that meant u were born cursed.
The DEVIL rehearsed your birth and anutha lunatic grew up from a broken home.
Its becoming a normal occurence especially after the pro-biafra war to have retards and scumbags in your war-torn hamlets.
With all these facts, its been pre-determined u will always be a failure at whatever u do.
U have never won anything in your life, not even simple arguments like this.
Lampard himself said he only tried to loft the ball back to the danger area and put it beyond the hands of Valdes and he got lucky.
U don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that but your accursed nature will always prevent u from seeing beyond your freckled nose.
Ask your momma to tell u who your daddy is.
U r now 35 so u have a right to prompt your supposed parents for a comprehensive paternity test.

@Hucarson,
I was late to see this wankster's assault.
U should know me by now i would have finished off the bastardo if i had seen this earlier.
Thanx for acknowledging me.
I ma buy u a drink when next we see. grin
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Hugoboi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2006
@ Jackal,

Can u please shut da hell up?? ?? ?? we've got respectable peolple in here.U sound like a frusrated yankee juvenile who is on welfare,drugs and running from the cops.U need help fast {and lest i 4get,u need Jesus too}
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by hucarson(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2006
Cheers mate,
Just tah let u know i drink hard.
Moet & Chanddon, Jack Daniels, Courvoisier V.S.O.P.
Damn, you know how i grind,
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2006
@ Hucarson,
I am loaded.
Name the venue.

@ Hugoboi,
If the word RESPECT is what i think it is, then u have no atom of it.
U sound like a deranged gay who has no scruples plus no proper upbringing.
Jumping into a beef without checking the 2 sides of a story makes u look like a mind-Bleep.
Get off ma back, u homo.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Grizzly(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2006
@ Jackal,
I was unimpressed with ur "poetry",
Primarily becos i know its been lifted, and also becos its too vulgar,
But i'll be damned if i know who it was aimed at. wink
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2006
@ Grizzly bear pig,
U got alot to learn.
Start now.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Grizzly(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2006
Tsk tsk Dont think so juv, grin
I'm terribly ashamed of you man,
The only thing i've gotta learn is to shy away from needless showdowns like this,
i know you is huc, trying to start something,
Start this. tongue cool
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2006
STOP TAKING DRUGS.
Smoking a pound of cess a day is bleeping ur mind up.
Juv? Man? contradicting urself, innit?

Take a cold bath.
Drink some fresh milk.
Half of what u wrote aint coherent.
Start now- go ahead. grin
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Grizzly(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2006
" . . . . . . "
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2006
@pucho
y do u say so?
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Ay(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2006
Jackal:

A.Y.(Animalistic Yob),

Lemme take a crack-shot at your miserable life.

Your life is full of empty promises and broken dreams.
A scrawny black-ass who was given birth to as a result of a cheap drunk Bleep.
Your daddy was a crack-head and he got intimate with a hood-rat(yo momma) and the result was u.

U were born feet first and that meant u were born cursed.
The DEVIL rehearsed your birth and anutha lunatic grew up from a broken home.
Its becoming a normal occurence especially after the pro-biafra war to have retards and scumbags in your war-torn hamlets.
With all these facts, its been pre-determined u will always be a failure at whatever u do.
U have never won anything in your life, not even simple arguments like this.
Lampard himself said he only tried to loft the ball back to the danger area and put it beyond the hands of Valdes and he got lucky.
U don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that but your accursed nature will always prevent u from seeing beyond your freckled nose.
Ask your momma to tell u who your daddy is.
U r now 35 so u have a right to prompt your supposed parents for a comprehensive paternity test.

@Hucarson,
I was late to see this wankster's assault.
U should know me by now i would have finished off the bastardo if i had seen this earlier.
Thanx for acknowledging me.
I ma buy u a drink when next we see. grin

very useless person jackal and who is barbarian of ur friend called hucarson or whatever if he continue taken drugs like u jackal u will both die of heart problem.like ur so called hero george best tongue

and for ur insult to me about my birth i think it occur in ur fathers house cos the way u demonstrated it,it was ur brother it happened to or ur father asshole.and it is AY not A.Y okay the full name is AYO okay.U BASTARD!!!!!!

grizzly my very good friend here
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by loyika(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2006
shocked Hey is this still on

cool GOONER 89
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by didoflex(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2006
Dunno really, but I think he tried his luck and it just went in. NUMBER!
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2006
OMG, not again, why do people like AY keep coming to bastardize the essence of being here, Jackal's post was 6 days ago but here u r with an uncalled-for reprisal post, cant u just ignore some things? Funny enuff i barely can understand half of all u write each time u post, man take it easy
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by mukina2: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2006
haaaaaaaaaaaaa

insults left right and center when will it end?
now its insults thread not sports thread

why dont you create an all insults thread?
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by justkunmi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2006
mukina2:

haaaaaaaaaaaaa

why don't you create an all insults thread?

abi o. these guys can make a living out of it, they r good
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by mukina2: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2006
they all just make me sick, including you tongue grin
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by justkunmi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2006
mukina2:

they all just make me sick, including you tongue grin

now i'm gettin scared
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Ay(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2006
kitaun:

OMG, not again, why do people like AY keep coming to bastardize the essence of being here, Jackal's post was 6 days ago but here you're with an uncalled-for reprisal post, can't u just ignore some things? Funny enough i barely can understand half of all u write each time u post, man take it easy

am sorry kitaun for disturbance on this thread am very sorry.assuming jackal is not alife things would have been better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Moans: How Pogba and Nigerian singer keep hotel guests awake ! / Download Video: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid 0-0 (pen 4-1) All Highlights / If You Can Predict At Least One Game On Weekends,pls Come In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.