Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,423 members, 7,978,341 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

Was Lampards Goal A Fluke - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Was Lampards Goal A Fluke (3088 Views)

Osimhen No Fluke, Says Siasia / Was Bernard Bulbwa's Goal A Fluke? / Gerrard Leaving Liverpool! A Repeat Of Lampards Heroics At City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2006
Ok AY, i hope u took no offence at my post, but pls could u do me a favour and write more clearly for one to easily decipher the message u trying to pass across and 2. I feel ur saying Jackal is better dead is one of the most nauseating absurdity one could say of a fellow forumite, maybe u shd retract ur statement? thanx
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2006
@ Kitaun,
I'm glad u have witnessed this yet again.
Peace or no peace, this sonofabitch is going down today.
His day of reckoning has come.

AY(Animalistic Yob),

Lemme break u something proper,
I realise its impossible to take the slum out of u and its due to your dad's dominant gene playing his game on u yet again.

Its nauseating to know u can still come back and fight after i made u bite the dust some few days ago.
Some feeble resistance u got but i will consume your existence with loads of venom.
After 6 months of therapy, u still act like a human-mutt that u are.
Always spewing shhhit and writing as if illiteracy is hereditary.
I can understand your father's poor literacy level because he never went to school- he got caught while raping a neighbour's cat.
Spent 21 years in jail as a result of his heinous crime and that was the end of his story.

U tweak, why don't u just disapper, better still, kill yourself?
Taking your own life will do everyone a favour because u will never amount to something.
Your continous existence is a waste because your productivity level is zilch.
The only difference between u and a stray dog is just that u can stand on 2 legs.
Apart from this, u are as useless like a baby's diaper.
I have told u this before. If u marry a fool like u, Nigeria will reek of idiots.
Get a knife, Take your own life, Die tonight.
U make me want to puke. tongue
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2006
@Ay

why this again

@jackal

keeping silent doesnt mean ure a fool.

This jst crazy!
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2006
@ tosinadeda,

I grew up where u just don't let people talk bollocks.
If i see an idiot spewing garbage, i will be sure to point it out.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2006
Thats normal

abeg try and make the replies less vulgar
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by mukina2: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2006
wow shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by rikkyjen(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2006
Jackal:

@ Kitaun,
I'm glad u have witnessed this yet again.
Peace or no peace, this sonofabitch is going down today.
His day of reckoning has come.

AY(Animalistic Yob),

Lemme break u something proper,
I realise its impossible to take the slum out of u and its due to your dad's dominant gene playing his game on u yet again.

Its nauseating to know u can still come back and fight after i made u bite the dust some few days ago.
Some feeble resistance u got but i will consume your existence with loads of venom.
After 6 months of therapy, u still act like a human-mutt that u are.
Always spewing shhhit and writing as if illiteracy is hereditary.
I can understand your father's poor literacy level because he never went to school- he got caught while raping a neighbour's cat.
Spent 21 years in jail as a result of his heinous crime and that was the end of his story.

U tweak, why don't u just disapper, better still, kill yourself?
Taking your own life will do everyone a favour because u will never amount to something.
Your continous existence is a waste because your productivity level is zilch.
The only difference between u and a stray dog is just that u can stand on 2 legs.
Apart from this, u are as useless like a baby's diaper.
I have told u this before. If u marry a fool like u, Nigeria will reek of idiots.
Get a knife, Take your own life, Die tonight.
U make me want to puke. tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked,Now ,this is serious.Jackal this Venom is extremely Venomous,Volumnous and Volumptous like a sagged titty
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 5:28am On Nov 11, 2006
@Jackal, why give the boy the attention he so craves? Someone i can bet can's spell his right? its so absofuckinglutely unnecessary bandying words with a beef propangadist that can't even name his team's first 11 nor analayze even 5mins of a football game, atimes i wonder where these roaches spring up from?!
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 5:29am On Nov 11, 2006
@Jackal, why give the boy the attention he so craves? Someone i can bet can't spell his name right? its so absofuckinglutely unnecessary bandying words with a beef propangadist that can't even name his team's first 11 nor analayze even 5mins of a football game, atimes i wonder where these roaches spring up from?!
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by mukina2: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2006
@kitaun am not joking o am dead serious angry
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2006
I hate double standards and thats what majority of us are guilty of, instead of being blunt we try to shy away from the truth, wasnt it this same AY that attacked Akola saying he is not a true blue, now its Jackal and I he is on to, yet peeps refuse to put him in check, the only thing the lowlife does is propagate beef yet all we want to read are the exchange of insults, why should i be caught dead in verbal attrition with an animalistic yob
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by mukina2: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2006
ok . . . meaning . . angry angry angry
Ay and jackal or Ay and Akola is not what am talking about ok? angry
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2006
I know what u talking 'bout, i purposely ignored it so as not to raise an issue out of it and it was and its still offtopic here
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by mukina2: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2006
you assume you think you know but you dont . .
offtopic? half of this posts on this thread are offtopic posts angry

honestly now you are gettin on my ne. , . . . . . . angry
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2006
Why bring a YIM/know your managers thread issue here? Now its me getting on ur nerves, ok o big sister pardon me u hear?
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by mukina2: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2006
there you go . . . . . .its not even that angry angry
it has nothing to do with know ur managers . . .dearie
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2006
Whatever! My YIM has not been deactivated, u cld drop me offlines and stop all these rantings here, love or u've missed me that much?
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by mukina2: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2006
miss you? grin tongue

i wont leave you offlines better leave the person you are attacking daily alone o and i mean it angry tongue
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2006
Who? and why are you being this petty?
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by opeemi1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2006
Lampard's Goal was Complete Brilliance.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by mukina2: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2006
kitaun:

Who? and why are you being this petty?

what . . .you mean? undecided grin
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by kitaun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2006
Forget it dear, its no use, are we fighting?
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by lalaboi(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2006
Hw cn 1 of d most accurate passers in d world wnt to cross d ball and ended up lobing d keeper to score! Crossing n lobing dnt mean d same to me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Can Predict At Least One Game On Weekends,pls Come In!! / Nigeria Vs Burkinafaso Live Match / Your Well Analyzed Daily Free Odds (let's Win BIG!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.