Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? (7513 Views)

Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse / Igbere Community Accuse Orji Uzor Kalu Of Murder, Orji Uzor Kalu Skips Town / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by pendelite(f): 2:44am On Dec 04, 2005
Do you know what the Presidency of Nigeria means or have we bastardized it to the point of irrelevance. Are you offering him for President of your house.

The President of Nigeria.

is someone we look up to, his vision for the country (made of individuals) is clear. We are inspired and motivated by him to contribute our piece to the world.

He develops and manages our role in the world and ensures that the country will be a better, safer place for us now and generations to come. He ensures our place in the community of nations. He fills us with pride and carries our dignity as he represents us around the world.

A general and gentleman he protects us. When we are ejected from a foreign country he sends a plane to bring us home. When we are threatened, he moves the troops to assure our safety. We answer his call to live and die for country.

All life matters, the least fortunate knows his President; he provides for all, when we are sleep he is awake making sure we are safe. When we are awake he works and defines for us the quality of life issues, education, jobs and the economy.

At the end of the day we honor his life because he made a mark for all us in the world.

Orji for President my a.s
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by uche1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2006
I am running for President to give Nigerian voters a progressive choice. We can build a just, safe and stable world for our children and grandchildren, based on our Party principles. I want to invite you to support my candidacy, Orji Kalu, as your president for 2007. I pledge to you that a vote for me is a vote that will help restore Nigeria to its lost glory

Help create a better, safer, richer Nigeria, a Nigeria that will make all Nigerians Proud again.
COMING FROM THE MAN IT SELF OUK.

Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by uche1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2006
The Orji Uzor Kalu 2007 Project Is For Real, I was more moved by Governor Kalu's closeness to the people as reflected in the way he removed his executive toga as a governor and related freely with everybody. On behalf of all other Nigerians who believe in the action governor that project 2007 is for real. This is time for change and for the better.
Like every other Nigerian, Governor Kalu is within his constitutional rights to contest for any elective position in Nigeria, the final decision rests in the hands of the electorates, but I can confirm to you that Governor Kalu’s campaign has received wide endorsement from many Nigerians, there has been wide and far-reaching consultations with opinion leaders in the North, West, South and Eastern Nigeria. So far, the response has been encouraging, you will also remember that despite the reports in the press, the president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is still Governor Kalu’s number 1 fan, it was the President that named him ‘action governor’. Dim Emeka Ojukwu and Chief C.C Onoh, to name a few are amongst those that are backing Governor Kalu’s presidential campaign.
This project is for every Nigerian living both at home and abroad. If we are all united, then we can break this cycle of decadence and underdevelopment and position Nigeria for both the coming generation and ourselves.

CHECK HIM OUT HERE www.orjikalu.com

Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Posh(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2006
Orji carry go.I am in support,but i believe he needs a public relations brush-up.Don't u think so?
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by nobody2: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2006
i say yes to Orji. i am only surprise that even those who say no are not telling us who they want. is it a case of "let it not be Orji Uzor but any other person can go?
we can only consider the possibility of gettting the ticket from the people he has come out to condem their evil deeds;
the PDP.
my fears also goes to the areas of who is next? those who oppose aso rock have been hitting the rock. Ngige was the last so who knows who is next.
remember the rejected slok airline is the pillar in of airlines in our neighbouring african countries with no recorded crash or accident while our recomended airlines have been crashing day in day out.
the God that made David king in the Bible, that same God that brough OBJ out of jail and make him president, he is the same God that has changed unchangeable situations, nothing is impossible with him. he can do it among all other odds.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by otokx(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2006
The man should go and face the bad roads and loads of dirt in Aba.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Hotstepper(f): 4:24am On Mar 20, 2006
whether he is worth the whole world, that man is the last person I will vote for. Once he become the president, he is bestfriend to Atiku and they will sell Nigeria, Hez doing Oil business, isn;t it the same thing all of them are doing? he is rich as you people claim and ABA is still like that not even road or water etc, Being rich or business minded gat nuthing to do with being a good president because if he wants to take more than he has, he can still do it because they r all greedy and my philosohpy is that "show us what you have done for your state as a governor and we will consider form that", atleast every state should be known for something. what is Abia state known for? its is a commerical city huh. if we are nominating a young man as someone mentioned , I will go for Donald Duke of Cross-River, as far as am concerned, am not for Kalu, when his term as governor ends, he should focus on his business, soon now, another oil business man like chris Uba will come out and say he is running and we will all congratulate him because he gat oil business all over the world and worth billions as if presidency is now a business of its own.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by itocoonlin(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2006
HELLO,WELL I THINK MY FRIEND THE GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE IN PERSON OF HIS EXELLENCY GOV.ORJI UZU KALU SHOULD BE ALLOW TO RULE NIGERIA.NOT BECAUSE HE IS MY FRIEND OR HE SLEEP IN MY HOUSE SOMETIMES BUT LET JUST GIVE YOUTH A CHANGE.FOR ME HE IS IN SUPPORT OF ME RULLING MY STATE.
THANKS
ITOCO
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Hotstepper(f): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
is it to give him a CHANGE OR CHANCE? shocked
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Mariory(m): 12:41am On Apr 28, 2006
Kalu will rule Nigeria when hell freezes over.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by ababoy1(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2006
On a more serious note, I see no reason why he shouldn’t be given a chance. The ‘cowboys’ that have come before him have not exactly been any better.

However, I will for my part take Kalu serious when he sorts put the waste management problem in his state.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Hotstepper(f): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2006
he shouldn't be given the chance, let him face his state 1st kiss
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Zahymaka(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2006
Aba -- the dirtiest place in the nation. And that idiot-savant wants to rule Nigeria. rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by omoifa(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2006
Kalu is O.K. That is what is on his signboard. We all know that O.K. stands for Orji Kalu so is name is actual O.K. but he is far from OK to Nigerians. Aba is the dirtiest place on earth. I hear the contract to clean aba was awarded to his mother, mother-excellency as they call her. How can he come and rule Nigeria. He thinks Nigeria is enyimba. In that case Arsene Wenger of Arsenal or Frank Rijkaad of barcelona would be the ultimate rulers.

Yes you should hear him speak. The poor fella cannot speak correct and complete english. He has to punctuate it with broken or outrightly fire us slavos (if you know what i mean).
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by ababoy1(m): 12:54am On May 01, 2006
Yes you should hear him speak. The poor fella cannot speak correct and complete english. He has to punctuate it with broken or outrightly fire us slavos (if you know what i mean).

I dont think he is the only one sailing in that boat,
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Hotstepper(f): 4:01am On May 02, 2006
whyan't they make only those who read politics be politicians, wat da heck? sum1 4rom no place ones out and start talking about ruling nigeria as if itz a product,
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by azu01(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2006
NNAAAA, NA , WAOOOOOOOOOO IF YOU SEE DE TING WEY I TALK YOU GO BELIVE SEY NA TRUOOOOOOOO INFACT ORJI NA NUMBER 11111111111111111111111
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2006
I would say first take a trip to Aba especially asa road,count how many dead bodies on the rubbish heaps then tell me what you think about Orji Uzor and his mother madam excellency.

Nigeria does not need a president,we need deliverance.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Seun(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2006
okeke victor <victraco01@yahoo.fr>

Halo,

I whole heatedly accorded the idea of Dr. Orji Kalu for President. Even if he was not qulified as people are criticising HIM, as long as myself can seen and had already found that He was equal to the task , so let him be there.

I am not talking about tribalism neither will I talk of any thing of division, but this man Orji I so much loved him, from my distance staying area. Since He was the GOvernor of Abia State I have not being able to reach to my mother land, deu to Lack of finance.

Therefore, my Honerable seccretary to his excellency, I hereby demanding in a low voice, help me to get this my accurate support to my Lord the Governor, to see if he can render help to me for my coming back to Nigeri. Tell Him that I will not forget Him, evenif the price is to serve him for all my life, that I will do with all pleasure.

Moreso, I am presently living in Gabon, since 1998 I left home, Plaese if you will do this to me I will kindly be okey. Plaese my daerly ones, this is not 419 but a help to me, for I have over-stayed my been in Gabon. Plaese I am worried of my condition in Gabon.

As, it stands I am clinging off from the net, hoping to get the answer from you at any time. mercy. N/B I am from Mbaise.

Yours Faithfully,
Okeke Victor.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Zahymaka(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2006
This is quite hilarious. Where did you get it from Seun? grin grin grin
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Seun(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2006
Sent to my email address!
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Nutter(m): 1:52am On Jul 09, 2006
Kalu is a fraud whose ambition far exceeds his talents. His current aspiration is - at best - laughable.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by lewa(m): 3:57am On Jul 09, 2006
First and foremost Kalu should tell us how he made his money.Hes like Nwobodo,CC Unoh and Ekwueme.People that stooped low to deal with those that wanted their death by all means.He cant be president, hes not mature in any ramification and much more importantly hows Abia state-what did he meet on ground what has he done.Can he boldly ask EFCC/ICPC to probe his states accounts.The spirit of Judas is still much around-dont be deceived its a smoke screen. Hes not interested in Aso Villa but rather as a VP.Hes a mole for his masters-IBB/Maitama Sule/Shehu Musa.Ndigbo can do better not definately a lout
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by diddy4(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2006
hell no. the dude is a criminal. a damn crook. he didnt do nothing in ABA. went to decorate is village first. damn dat guy. he will rip us apart. i prefer IBB to him.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by stanech: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2006
Well orji or whatever they call him.
He should go te hell.
I think the time has come that we start doing things right.
we should start supporting people with vission.
What does Orji have to offer to a great country like nigeria without living any landmark in Aba and umuahia.
that guy has added the money from his state into his business and I believe EFCC will knock at his door soon.
He is doomed for jail, lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2006
@ Lewa,Orji has been a millionaire long before he entered politics.He's been a businessman from way back.I am 100% sure of what I'm saying.
That is no to say his hands are clean by any means.

Igbos have a saying,a na esi n'ulo mara nma puta n'ama(you keep your own house clean before coming to beautify ouside)
He needs to prove that he can govern his state before attempting to rule Naija
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by kellorah: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2006
all ma time i stayed in ABA, hmmmm lemme not talk
av got proof dat he's acrap leader!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by lewa(m): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2006
The problem with us is that we are a funny people.If you read Forbes or Fortune magazine
the profiles of the billionaires are for all to see-how they started. their first break .etc.How did O.K.
make this "money" and countless other nigerians. I have just read Turakins(Atiku) account of his money
trail and could not help but laugh.That is a discussion for another day. O.K.is a mediocre period.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by nkemkelly(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2006
In the past we've had igbo men run for election in their multitudes to win the number one position of this country.But this forth coming elections seems to be different because we only have one man from the Eastern part who has really be making his voice heared as regards his intentions to become president of the federal repulblic of Nigeria.But the question here is:Is Orji Uzor Kalu worth being Nigerian's president come May 2007,by all standard.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by Mariory(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2006
NO!
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by nkemkelly(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2006
hey you said NO,but i think you don't have a reason for that answer cos if you had any you should have told Nigerians.
Re: Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? by otokx(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2006
what has he done in abia state? the commercial and biggest town of ABA is in a state of utter neglect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TUC Rejects New Electricity Tariffs ! / Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody / Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.