Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,972 members, 7,919,120 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:58 PM

Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial (10365 Views)

How Saraki Blackmailed INEC Boss In Order To Halt Dino's Recall- SaharaReporters / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by Bern1992(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Next case pls

Dasuki is outdated grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by lordcrux: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wat is he appealing for..... Wen he was eatn de moni nd sharing it with his co-theives he dint knw abi? Nw he is appeling to avert trial..... My dear krikri z waiting 2 accept u in open arms

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by amaechi1: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
sigiyaya:
I am sick and tired hearing this name DASUKI bubu jail this man if you
want or free him. Dasuki is not the chanji you promise us, after all there
are more yam eaters in your carbonate who have consume more yam than
Dasuki.

Bubu focus in Governance Nigeria is bleeding

You may channel your frustration to the Judges and corrupt lawyers who would like this trial go on for decades.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by Addme: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hope the wailers and some "unlearned" lawyers that have been shouting and accusing Buhari of flouting court orders will shut their mouths for ever now.
Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by Super1Star: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dasuki, the most detribalised Nigerian

The symbol of One Nigeria

The best Santa Claus of all religions

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by efilefun(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
sigiyaya:
Dasuki.

So Buhari is the judge now? Cuz I don't understand your rants, the federal government took him to court but Dasuki went to another court just like saraki did asking them to stop their trial. Kindly point out Buhari's fault out.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by yommys01(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
sigiyaya:
Dasuki.

I am sure the honourable president won't take someone who can't spell "cabinet" seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by Saint83(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
No waoh, this guy matter Don tire me, make them send am straight to kirikiri na, because Supreme Court fit discharge and acquit him oh
Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by dont8(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
yommys01:
I am sure the honourable president won't take someone who can' spell "cabinet" seriously.
The guy couldn't still spell cabinet correctly even after you corrected him.

So much for a wailer without any iota of brain ingrained in them.
sigiyaya:
I am sick and tired of hearing this name DASUKI bubu jail this man if you
are more yam eaters in your cabinate who have consume more yam than
Dasuki.

Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by bakila: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
omowolewa:
Dem suppose flog the lawyer wey follow am file that case. Which kin case be that?!
The Lawyer is doing his job.
Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Iroh88:
Lol.

Time for the piglets to dust up their placards and take to the streets to demonstrate against the ill treatment of one of their adopted Goats. cheesy

did they ban your handle again? I hope you know that the Benue thread where Fulani herdsmen are killing farmers in your state hit FP.

Everybody was waiting to hear what will be your reaction. I even had to interview omenka

ME: Mr Omenka what do you have to say about Fulani herdsmen killing farmers from your area?

Omenka: ERM...........................Sai Baba.

@topic: Dasuki trial should commence let's see the nitty gritty of everything in law court
Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by omowolewa: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Okay, thatz part of his history.
bakila:

The Lawyer is doing his job.
Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by FemiFaniKayode: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
sigiyaya:
are more yam eaters in your cabinet who have consume more yam than
Dasuki.

Wailer focus "in" your English nairaland is bleeding tongue
Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by Emma1Oj(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
sigiyaya:
want or free him. Dasuki is not the chanji you promised us, after all there
are more yam eaters in your cabinet who have consumed more yam than
Dasuki.

In Oshiomole voice. go and sleep!
Re: Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial by Emma1Oj(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
sigiyaya:
want or free him. Dasuki is not the chanji you promised us, after all there
are more yam eaters in your cabinet who have consumed more yam than
Dasuki.

In Oshiomole voice. go and sleep! u are nt suppose to be awake by this time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News / 2019: Don’t Involve Us In Your Propaganda, Enugu Workers, Traders Tell Ayogu Eze / Electoral Act: APC, PDP Reps Set For Stormy Session Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.