Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. (1365 Views)

Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else / Airtel Opera Social Bundle working again!!! / Does Airtel Opera Mini Data 250MB/30 Days At N300 Work Other Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. by sunch(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
It is frustrating to subscribe to a data plan with the purpose of surfing the web and subsequently downloading files, and later to find out that you cannot even achieve your aim with it.
Airtel has been shortchanging in their service lately, they have chosen to be scamming the public with the guise to offer cheap data bundle called opera mini data bundle and the unsuspecting public has been scammed of their hard earned money with this. It is either your main account is subcharged, difficulty in connection or downloading would be made difficult without a result.
This is therefore a notice to the general public and ncc most especially.
Re: READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. by Samson2356(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Noted
Re: READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. by Efisko1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Coppied!!!!
Re: READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. by TheAziz: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
it's very annoying, i cant even download videos and musics, make dem ban dem sef
Re: READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. by Milliano007(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
wetin NCC want do self? coz Airtel nor get money jare.... for real can't even upload nor download..... I taya for Airtel oooo... abi na buhari still tell dem?
Re: READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. by Babareho(m): 1:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Airtel na network

Check out www.adeatom..com
Re: READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. by orisayomisamuel(m): 2:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Airtel has the worst internet and call service in this country, they suck
Re: READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. by Koleman(m): 3:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Have been enjoying it for like 2yrs now but recently I notice difficulty in downloading any file that is up to 1mb. Its frustrating sha. But i still think its de most easily affordable data plan for now. At least it powers whatsapp and bbm also i think. go de manage am de go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Customer Migration. Swap Your Visafone Sim To Mtn / Awof 1gig From Airtel For Only Weekend / Before You Use The Public Wi-fi, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.