Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,666 members, 7,979,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:23 AM

Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started (2569 Views)

Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / Blackwater In Nigeria Fighting Boko Haram-us Buzzfeed / Is Nigeria At War/ Has The Second Civil War Began? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by bombay: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2009
grin
Na watine you wan c for here war  grin
You get mind ocheesy
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Beaf: 5:58am On Jul 04, 2009
Guy, wey dem?
I carry some otumokpo and other jazz wen I wan take stone people.
Other boys dey wen wan help any side wen pay dollars or get oyinbo.

Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 04, 2009
Poster, ori e ko pe at all at all. Oniranu oloshi buruku.
Civil war is not a joking matter, gongoshu idiot oshi angry angry
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2009
Poster, Bet u dont wana experience another war breakout in 9ja.
But realy, things cld turn out to be negative if something isnt done fast bout this Biafra issue and massob.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by bombay: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2009
Gbosa gbosa wey dem i don arrange my gbosa ready wey i go take fire dem plus my asawana juju dia head no correct. grin
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by bombay: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2009
Yea dem don shot my yansh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by bombay: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2009
If war brake out watine wan happen no be to kpia sho u dey fear to die c dis men cool we don sign suffering and smiling abi u prefare u to remain as you dey suffer or to dey make mouth.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Poster, ori e ko pe at all at all. Oniranu oloshi buruku.
Civil war is not a joking matter, gongoshu idiot oshi angry angry

So insulting and cursing him is the way to go? This is why you should stick to discussing handbag and shoes in romance section to be honest.

@Topic
Nigeria is heading towards the path of a civil war, but whether or not it would happen remains to be seen. smiley
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2009
ElRazur:

So insulting and cursing him is the way to go? This is why you should stick to discussing handbag and shoes in romance section to be honest.

@Topic
Nigeria is heading towards the path of a civil war, but whether or not it would happen remains to be seen. smiley

My apologies for doubting you when you predicted this situation a short while ago. I only hope we can find a less harmful way of solving our problems.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2009
nuzo:

My apologies for doubting you when you predicted this situation a short while ago. I only hope we can find a less harmful way of solving our problems.

What we need is dialogue and a change of mind set. The general mentality of the populace needs to change, it is there and then we may be able to iron out our issues in a civilised manner in my opinion. However, the chances of these happening look bleak to be honest.

Speaking of civillisation, I saw the quote below when I was reading an article and it hits me in the face like cold water. . . Nigeria is even further from "civilisation".

the precondition of a civilized society is the barring of physical force from social relationships, thus establishing the principle that if men wish to deal with one another, they may do so only by means of discussion, persuasion and voluntary, uncoerced agreement.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2009
ElRazur:

What we need is dialogue and a change of mind set. The general mentality of the populace needs to change, it is there and then we may be able to iron out our issues in a civilised manner in my opinion. However, the chances of these happening look bleak to be honest.

Speaking of civillisation, I saw the quote below when I was reading an article and it hits me in the like cold water. . . Nigeria is even further from "civilisation".

Well, in a situation where some people would not want to dialogue with you and in addition have the mentality of "its my right to rule and have more authority than you in this country", what happens then?
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2009
nuzo:

Well, in a situation where some people would not want to dialogue with you and in addition have the mentality of "its my right to rule and have more authority than you in this country", what happens then?

In that kind of scenario - which is one of the issues we are facing in Nigeria - then something have to give. It is one of the reasons, I personally believe that are heading towards the path of a civil war.

A good example that falls into that profile is the issue of the Niger Delta. People started with the hope of engaging in dialogue to sort out what is perceived as the people by "cheating" "incorrect" "injustices" etc. Yet the people are ignored, some appear to have been killed by the very government that is meant to protect them. And not to state the obvious, people are now picking up weapons as it is bound to get their [govt] attention and forced them to do things, they haven't done in the past.

Which ever way you look at it, it is still in a war heading towards civil disobedience of some kind. Let us just hope it aint civil war.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ikeyman00(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2009
@@@@

just tell us u are gay

continuin to stick it up ur ass
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2009
ElRazur:

So I'm supposed to act like you and smile for the idiot.
And this is exactly why you should remain at the joke sec.

Yes, I will insult him because the talk of civil war is not a joke in my book.
If so in yours, fine. But remain in your Quarter, that's your own trouble.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ikeyman00(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2009
^^^hmmm

nice profile grin
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ezeagu(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2009
What is this?
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2009
FL Gators:

So I'm supposed to act like you and smile for the idiot.
And this is exactly why you should remain at the joke sec.

Yes, I will insult him because the talk of civil war is not a joke in my book.
If so in yours, fine. But remain in your Quarter, that's your own trouble.

Don't try to be like me. Engaging your brain would have been a better option, but clearly that is too much for you to do. smiley Most of your post around here are usually half-witted crap to be honest. Shi.t like that is more suited for hand bags discussion you see.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by oyinda3(f): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

@Topic

i see dat u have consulted the oracles. what else did they say o
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

i see dat u have consulted the oracles. what else did they say o

Oracle ke? Common logic and reasoning would suggest so. smiley Or do you not agree?
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by oyinda3(f): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2009
no i don't smiley

maybe on nairaland. but not in nigeria
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

no i don't smiley

maybe on nairaland. but not in nigeria

Erm okay smiley

I suppose those arming up and facing the military is not enough hand writing on the wall? Please wait for the next uprising coming soon. smiley
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by oyinda3(f): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2009
and that's the definition of civil war to u?
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Don't try to be like me. Engaging your brain would have been a better option, but clearly that is too much for you to do. smiley Most of your post around here are usually half-witted crap to be honest. Shi.t like that is more suited for hand bags discussion you see.
Like I said before, I couldn't care less for your opinion.
So try to be less pathetic and stop following a woman around to look for a fight.

F.Y.I: I hope you understand that no one is posting to impress you. Dry deflating the ego balloon a bit. wink
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2009
Before I was rudely interrupted by a narcissistic idiot, I was saying; the poster is a shi.t head. This should have been posted in joke section undecided
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

and that's the definition of civil war to u?

Do you even understand my post? I said we are heading towards a civil war. And not saying we are having a civil war. Two different things my dear. smiley The signs of a potential civil war is brewing, I have given examples and why I think so already. Please take time to go through my post and understand what am saying.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Like I said before, I couldn't care less for your opinion.
So try to be less pathetic and stop following a woman around to look for a fight.

F.Y.I: I hope you understand that no one is posting to impress you. Dry deflating the ego balloon a bit. wink

Engage your brain. smiley and all else falls in place.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Engage your brain. smiley and all else falls in place.
Too bad they don't have a spare brain in an outlet store, I'd have asked you to go get one.
Uhm, too bad. Now I'm going to have to keep reading your inconceivably pathetic posts. What a drag!

P.S: Would have put a smiley face too, but your level of beyotchness is  not a smiling matter. Grow a bleeping ball.
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Too bad they don't have a spare brain in an outlet store, I'd have asked you to go get one.
Uhm, too bad. Now I'm going to have to keep reading your inconceivably pathetic posts. What a drag!

Drivel.

Engage your brain please. Or make yourself useful here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292460.0.html

smiley
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by oyinda3(f): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Do you even understand my post? I said we are heading towards a civil war. And not saying we are having a civil war. Two different things my dear. smiley The signs of a potential civil war is brewing, I have given examples and why I think so already. Please take time to go through my post and understand what am saying.

since when did this potential start brewing?
and can u explain who the parties are in this new "civil war"

Which ever way you look at it, it is still in a war heading towards civil disobedience of some kind. Let us just hope it aint civil war.

civil disobedience is not violent
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Drivel.

Engage your brain please. Or make yourself useful here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292460.0.html

smiley
Drivel indeed. smiley
So grow some balls and stop starting one.

Who said men weren't bitches too tongue
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by ElRazur: 1:09am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

since when did this potential start brewing?
and can u explain who the parties are in this new "civil war"

Nah wah o. Right. **Sips cold water** let me break it down for you again.

Nigeria is heading towards a civil war, because we are one way or the other ticking all the boxes needed. I gave the Niger Delta issue as an example. It started as a simple war of words and peaceful demonstrations led by Ken-Saro wiwa etc. He was killed and while it may appears to some as the end of it all, fast forward some few years. How wrong! The same issues are still there and instead of peaceful demonstration like before, things have moved up a gear and now weapons are being used.

Kidnapping, extortion etc are now common place. Don't forget that one of the rebel leaders was arrested in Angola trying to buy arms. The point is things are getting more violent and becoming complicated. All of these fits in with "heading toward the path of a civil war"

Below is an explanation of civil war. . . Looks like the issue we are facing in the ND is a potential recipe for a civil war. . . Or do you disagree?

A civil war is a war between organized groups within a single nation state. The aim of one side may be to take control of the nation or a region, to achieve independence for a region, or to change government policies.[1] It is high-intensity conflict, often involving regular armed forces, that is sustained, organized and large-scale. Civil wars result in large numbers of casualties and the consumption of large resources

civil disobedience is not violent

You are right. It isnt. smiley
Re: Civil War Has Broken Out In Nigeria Fighting Has Started by Okijajuju1(m): 1:12am On Jul 05, 2009
Na war una dey carry play like this?? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Versus Innoson Motors: When Charity Began At Home / INEC Declares Anambra Gubernatorial Poll "Inconclusive" , To Hold Supplementary / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!amaechi Starts His Vice President Campaign.picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.