Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,873,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home (27751 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Simon Achuba Sworn In As Kogi Deputy Governor / Idris Wada Absent At Yahaya Bello's Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Omotayor123(f): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Only in Kogi undecided yeye *

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Huh
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by kkboy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
The portraits on the wall do not suggest this is a private home. I stand to be corrected
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Omotayor123(f): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Emmatdayo:
na wa 4 kogi oo every of their thing just dey diffrent
Don't mind them. They lack co-operation and unity.
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by EastanPower(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beremx:
That doesn't look like a sitting room.

bad journalism.

How is our baby boy? Congratulations!

So you leave me go marry another man abi? cool
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by fatahtalks(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
U knw nothing abt kogi state. Even buhari took 3months to enter aso villa. The former governor wada took 2 months to enter d government house after his swearing in. If u understand Nigeria politics u will knw it is nt save to enter into a govt house occupied by opposition party without doing some spiritual cleansing. So d governor like every other governor b4 him. Choose to b using his house pending on wen d government house will b renovated. If he his in hotel pple like u will complain he his waisting task payers moni. Where do u want him to hv sworn in d deputy gov. In a hotel abi?

4 Likes

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Montaque(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
There is no constitutional stipulated venue for swearing in of the deputy governor.
You cry should just be limited to the fact that you and ur kind were barred from the venue.

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Beremx(f): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
EastanPower:

How is our baby boy? Congratulations!

So you leave me go marry another man abi? cool
You never proposed to me nau! did you?

btw, who's behind this moniker? gimme a clue.

boy is growing fast and doing well.
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by seangy4konji: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na Pool side for better...

I swear.
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by kingDELE(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Justdulla:
why must every thrash be posted on nairaland, Is there anywhere the constitution which stated that swearing in must be carried out at a particular venue? Get facts before you come here to post nonsense u hate when Nigerians rely on hear say and not hear facts
God bless yuh 4 ur comment. d op must b on drugs.
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Naruto87(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
I can't help but wonder if truely this write up is true.. you said no journalist where allowed in and you where able to miraculously take a pic?.. and secondly based on your pic i can see others like you in there without any sign of duress. i accept the fact that if this is true then its totally wrong(whether or not its legal will be decided upon by the law).
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by niyi123: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
uloewa:
Kogi Charade Continues: Deputy Governor Took Oath Of Office At Governor's Private Home

Kogi state has totally downgraded to the state of lawlessness under the APC. The fourth democratic dispensation in kogi state kick-started on a wrong note, with the historical substitution of Yahaya Bello, his controversial inheritance of late Abubakar Audu's votes leading to his swearing in without a deputy.

History was made again yesterday but in a negative style as the deputy governor of Kogi state, Simon Achuba took his oath of office at the private resident of the governor, Yahaya Bello.

Immediately after the confirmation of Achuba by the state assembly, the media ran down to the private resident of the governor where they were told to proceed to the government house while perpetuating this illegality in the dark. On getting to the gate of the government house, armed policemen prevented the journalist from going into the government house premises while security operatives at the resident of the governor kept the media at bay. As the media were locked outside, our eagle eye cameraman got the picture of the swearing to us which took place at the sitting room of Yahaya Bello.
Since his swearing in, Bello has refused to operate from Lugard house - the official seat of Government in Kogi.
This charade has gone too far, we call on all Kogites to rise up in defence of our dear state before it totally collapse.

Since the State Assembly has done the confirmation, I don't think there is any specification as to where swearing in should be done.
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by anytaij: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wait oooo for where Bubu be presido?
MAROC:
This impunity should not be tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by kolawolepeters(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
darkenkach:
Nothing good will ever come out from Kogi state..

God forbid..

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
ALL UNA PLAN WILL NOT WORK... BELLO HAS COME TO STAY AS GOVERNOR IN KOGI STATE AND NOTHING ANYONE COME DO ABOUT IT. FACE GOD IN THE BATTLE IF YOU ALL HATERS CAN..........

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Fanirandele: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Both the fake Governor and fake deputy will soon be sent packing , let them enjoy their impunity for now grin

2 Likes

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls why are u cursing our state
darkenkach:
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by ministeriallist: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Justdulla:
why must every thrash be posted on nairaland, Is there anywhere the constitution which stated that swearing in must be carried out at a particular venue? Get facts before you come here to post nonsense u hate when Nigerians rely on hear say and not hear facts
Abeg teach dem sense!
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by swizzdre(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
So that's a sitting room..lies and propaganda. So far the chief judge is there .I see no issue here....and it was done in d govt house...
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by ministeriallist: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
This place is a hall not a private sitting room.
OP, u think sey we no dey see?
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Buraka(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
darkenkach:
Nothing good will come from your state. ode buruku.

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by ministeriallist: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beremx:
That doesn't look like a sitting room.

bad journalism.
They would have called a kitchen instead. This place should be a hall or an office considering the look and size.
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Babyphinas(f): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kogi kogi kogi
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by buchilino(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=darkenkach post=42792193]Nothing good will ever come out from Kogi state..

kogi pple should really pray n fast concerning der state. anytime i pass dat state on my way 2 abuja, i really feel bad. d level of poverty in state is unbelievable. no development, d weather is harsh etc. d problem with kogi state is more of spiritual than physical.
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by bejeria101(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
The start of failure in kogi. Mumu when they dump you no cry o.
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by newpisces: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Justdulla:

That is why common sense comes in. Even if the constitution is not clear about a particular issue, we still don't have the right to behave like animals or anarchists.
Swearing in in the sitting room of the governor? You want to justify that because the constitution did not clearly stipulate a venue for the event?

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Mamatee07: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
They are both on excursion and will soon be kicked out. Let them keep up with the impunity, it will be so easy to win this case in court . I'm an APC supporter but what's been happening in Kogi is a real disgrace . I'm really disappointed in Bulgaria for letting g Atiku do whatever he likes in Kogi

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by darkenkach(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
With there vast land,yet no real development. Even there so called lokoja the state capital can't is still under developed..

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
If d. Pic posted is true.....den dis whole story is a crap........how come they are cameras and journalist inside the house wen d story claim they were locked out
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by karben(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
supreme Court is anxiously waiting for kogi.. legal pbattle...

1 Like

Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by omeiza1979(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Even though the news you are peddling is true,what has gone wrong with that? What if your former governor's official residence needs total sanitization or cleansing of all the black magic powers implanted by them aimed at the governor.He has sworn in the dep.gov at his private residence do live with it and leave Kogi alone
Re: Achuba Sworn-In At Yahaya Bello's Home by sayyid(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
lustychima:
If d. Pic posted is true.....den dis whole story is a crap........how come they are cameras and journalist inside the house wen d story claim they were locked out
no mind them or maybe the cameras belongs to the governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos / Gunshots As Soldiers Go On Rampage In Borno / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.