Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) (74090 Views)

I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Armed Robbery Going On In Ikirun, Osun Days After Bloody Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by sunnyuche1(m): 5:37am On Feb 13, 2016
wayo Allah! cry
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by iykekelvins(m): 5:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Damn!
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 13, 2016
holuwole12:
Omo!! shocked shocked this one is strong, Eleyi gidigan!!!!
Gidigaan ni
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2016
pjamas:
it was a terrible moment when i heard countless noise of dynamite from the back of our house here in ikirun, i initialy didnt take it serious untill i looked through the window to see people running for their lives. Immediately i picked up my phone to call the emergency and thank God for the fast response. It was like watching a movie after the arrival of the police as battle began and seem like it was the end for the people of ikirun, sky bank and first bank were the target as the security operative inside the armoured tank went to have his lunch, the armed robbers came in asap. But thank God for using the police and the vigilantes to Save Us today. It would have gotten worst than this with their bombs. it was a terrible day!

I grew up partly in Ikirun and went to Akinorun Grammar School. It's nice to meet someone from there again. We lived on top of the Cooperative Bank building which I think is now Skye.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeria is filthy and needs cleansing from the federal to the state levels. Even up to our personal selves

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by lonelydora: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2016
God help us
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by BishopEmmanuel(m): 6:14am On Feb 13, 2016
What a serious and a dangerous scene yesterday,the last 2 pictures of the light man there was a police officer who happens to be my father's ex police man.RIP uncle Sunday....Thank you lord that it was when i have left the bank it all happened.I am so grateful to u lord!
may there gentle souls rest in perfect peace.AMEN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by ForesightLTD: 6:14am On Feb 13, 2016
Its only greed and impatience that can subject anybody to either pilfer or go for armed robbery. One can start from little or anywhere and with the help of God and total commitment one can excel. Look at those young lives as they were wasted. They never lived to partake of the money. To be for warned is to be for armed. "The wages of sin is death". May God continue to help us.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeria sef....Everyday death and horrific photos

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by ladycomfort(f): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Is it true that the security operative inside the armoured tank went to have his lunch?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by mandax: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
Haha horror film

..And you laughed. Are they also Biafrauds, Biafrats as you call them when they are murdered in cold blood by soldiers?
Nigeria's leaders have conditioned you folks to see human life as rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by bigfather(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2016
ForesightLTD:
Its only greed and impatience that can subject anybody to either pilfer or go for armed robbery. One can start from little or anywhere and with the help of God and total commitment one can excel. Look at those young lives as they were wasted. They never lived to partake of the money. To be for warned is to be for armed. "The wages of sin is death". May God continue to help us.Amen.

Those boys get Liver o! I wonder what made them think robbing is so easy !
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by mandax: 6:42am On Feb 13, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria sef....Everyday death and horrific photos

That's one Nigeria for the benefit of a few.

If the north had allowed state police, crimes like this can't be.
Even Boko Haram can't thrive.

North believes that state police can enable some southern states hide under state police to train secessionist militants.

And some Mugus can't look left, right, back and forth to observe that one Nigeria is not working for the masses.

Crude Oyel oooooo!! Some blind Nigerians can't see that the most developed countries in the world today have no crude Oyel ooo!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by mightyhaze: 6:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Buriful! Robbers deserve instant death! ....a quik fix to their troubled soul. Every one(demselves inclusive) are at peace afterwards. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by PeinDanzo(m): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Buhari is bad luck
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Dexema(m): 6:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Gory pictures, kudos to the force and vigilante guys and RIP to the innocents.
by the way why do most governor's shy away from signing the death papers for armed robbers caught in active duty or those who aren't first time defaulters? if the law says it's death then why shying away from their duties? politics won't ruin us in this country.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by obaiyan: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2016
charix:
I pray those killed were really the criminals involved. I know very well how law enforcement and vigilantes in this country are always quick to pour their frustrations on unsuspecting civilians; the more innocent and defenceless the better.
u are not progressive in mind
it was a terrible day yesterday in ikirun
4 arm robbers killed, 3 arrested ad 2 escape as at last nite
many pple were also killed by d robber in order to escape. 2 bankers at skye bank, a welder and many pple.
infact as at now we cannot authoritatively tell u ao many citizens were killed
but thank God for quick intervention of NIGERIA POLICE AND D VIGILANTE GROUP
also, kudos to ogbeni's equipment that was very useful yesterday
may God always save us

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by topwest(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2016
C poverty. an greed
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by lukaino(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:
A result of our politicians insensitivity to the sufferings of the populace, for those that think they can adopt unpopular means to free themselves of this slavery, l say kudos, but as for us, who are praying, hoping and waiting for God's time, may we not wait in vain in Jesus name.

What exactly is your point?
Are you giving kudos to those who engage in criminal activities?
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by aye9ice007(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2016
charix:
I pray those killed were really the criminals involved. I know very well how law enforcement and vigilantes in this country are always quick to pour their frustrations on unsuspecting civilians; the more innocent and defenceless the better.
they are the real criminals
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by aye9ice007(m): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2016
charix:
they are the real criminals but some got hit as a result of stray bullet wc is normal in a rowdy place like eko ende road in ikirun
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2016
End time ...

End time ministry here again for season 3.... Ahia ga Na azuuuuu whether Oga bubu like it or not..

My shawty asked me what I will give her for d so called end time celebration coming up tomorrow. Here was my answer to her...

From 6am - 12 noon,I will b at d football training ground.
From 1pm - 3pm ,I will be playing my TV game.
4pm - 9pm.. I will b at d viewing centre.

And she was like,"does it mean you love soccer more than me" I replied "yes,I can even use you as a collateral to get liltle pepper I can use to stake some end time games for d weekend"

Pls,am I so wicked

Kamnukwa Na echi aburo akwukwo..

D only thing coming to my mind now is how to hit an end time 30k this weekend at bet9ja ....

Bet9ja is now a youth empowerment programme for mostly graduates like me without jobs.

Thats where our osusu comes from n devil will gv a BJ to whosoever tries closing down bet houses in Nigeria.

Pls don't quote me if Ur below 20yrs or if Ur a lady to avoid mpiawa azuu.... Biko jukwa aseeee...

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by MathsChic(f): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2016
The way Nigerians treat human lives is sometimes worrisome sad
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Kelly2713(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Miserably, unoticed, horrible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by christinie(f): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2016
Add graphic pictures to the heading please.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by ogmaskman: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Signs of a failed state, citizens are no longer safe, robbers rob with impunity, how did we get to this stage of our national history, nobody is safe in Nigeria, both the rich and the poor are exposed to the same insecurity, may God punish all our politicians who had the opportunity to develop this country from 1960 till date but greed, ethnicity, nepotism and religion has blinded so many of them, billions meant to develop the country entered the pocket of politicians, when l read stories like this, l weep for Nigeria especially all those l left behind.......Nigeria is sick and needs serious healing....... angry angry

Bro, 1. the rich are safe in Nigeria. The have countless number of combined security personnel attached anything co nected to them including their dogs. 2. The politicians are safe also. They buy guns for the boys to rig elections, engage in criminal activities and intimidate pple. They are the only pple the criminals listen to. For the politicians, security votes must be justified. If the society is peaceful largely, the security money will be channelled to other uses other ending up in their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by taiwoonifatson: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2016
First time on nairaland smiley good one by the npl and vigilantes
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Make them help me kill them
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by tellwisdom: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2016
mandax:

..And you laughed. Are they also Biafrauds, Biafrats as you call them when they are murdered in cold blood by soldiers?
Nigeria's leaders have conditioned you folks to see human life as rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by truthspeaks: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Tnk God 4 u guyz. BT u for act Captain America..sory...captain ikirun thr. Follow assist d police n block bullets. But quite frankly, am happi 2 read our police engaged dem in a gun battle. Kudos 2 d police too
pjamas:
it was a terrible moment when i heard countless noise of dynamite from the back of our house here in ikirun, i initialy didnt take it serious untill i looked through the window to see people running for their lives. Immediately i picked up my phone to call the emergency and thank God for the fast response. It was like watching a movie after the arrival of the police as battle began and seem like it was the end for the people of ikirun, sky bank and first bank were the target as the security operative inside the armoured tank went to have his lunch, the armed robbers came in asap. But thank God for using the police and the vigilantes to Save Us today. It would have gotten worst than this with their bombs. it was a terrible day!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) / Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.