Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) (74097 Views)

I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Armed Robbery Going On In Ikirun, Osun Days After Bloody Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by greatbrian(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Am sure the gun used is not an Ak47 or M14. Just wondering what blew DAT guys leg up like DAT. Nice one. I beg any Ex boy 2011 set basically in coy company or any Nigerian defence academy 67rc course. Should like dz post
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Henovy: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:
A result of our politicians insensitivity to the sufferings of the populace, for those that think they can adopt unpopular means to free themselves of this slavery, l say kudos, but as for us, who are praying, hoping and waiting for God's time, may we not wait in vain in Jesus name.
This has nothing with our politicians. Pure greed and wanting to be in the league of ''big boys'' without working hard for it.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Samson2356(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Smone:
Kudos to Nigeria Police for job weldone today. God forgive the soul of d dead policemen.

wat about the vigilante I believe they even try more than the police
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by OmoOsanyin: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Those who live by the gun, die by the gun!
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by 4nobody4every1: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2016
ogmaskman:

Bro, 1. the rich are safe in Nigeria. The have countless number of combined security personnel attached anything co nected to them including their dogs. 2. The politicians are safe also. They buy guns for the boys to rig elections, engage in criminal activities and intimidate pple. They are the only pple the criminals listen to. For the politicians, security votes must be justified. If the society is peaceful largely, the security money will be channelled to other uses other ending up in their pockets.
.......The rich are safe in Nigeria? are you following the trend in Nigeria lately with all the unresolved murders and assasination of both the rich and the commoner.....and yet people like late Bola Ige a former attorney general of the federation and minister of justice, Funsho williams and several other well placed politicians and businessmen get killed daily?...nobody is safe in Nigeria, whether the rich or the poor, reminds me of a soap Opera called the rich also cry...vigilantes and several para-military outfits seems to be the hope of the common man in Nigeria and yet billions are budgeted for security infrastructures and it ends in the hands of a few wicked politicians , the elites and few military brass >:(
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by idfact0404(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Kudos to our security men!
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2016
mandax:

..And you laughed. Are they also Biafrauds, Biafrats as you call them when they are murdered in cold blood by soldiers?
Nigeria's leaders have conditioned you folks to see human life as rubbish.
What the guy did was wrong by laughing at the situation but why attacking IPOB? Have you check the guy you quote to know if he ever support Biafra, he may even be a yoruba guy. Because of your hatred for anything Biafra you could not differentiate a well known troll and a Biafran

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Ephemmm: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Smone:
Reported armed robbery at three banks (Skye, Union and First bank) Ikirun, Osun State today around 4pm. It was reported that Vigilantes and Policemen invaded at the right time in which some of the robbers were killed and some captured. Innocents also killed by the robbers and some were wounded.

God save us.

Hope all those wounded people in these aforementioned pictures are robbers?
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Zellie: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2016
These idiots will end up as cadavers... Saw one on thursday and I couldn't help but wonder the kind of life he lived sad
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by mamawin(f): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2016
pjamas:
it was a terrible moment when i heard countless noise of dynamite from the back of our house here in ikirun, i initialy didnt take it serious untill i looked through the window to see people running for their lives. Immediately i picked up my phone to call the emergency and thank God for the fast response. It was like watching a movie after the arrival of the police as battle began and seem like it was the end for the people of ikirun, sky bank and first bank were the target as the security operative inside the armoured tank went to have his lunch, the armed robbers came in asap. But thank God for using the police and the vigilantes to Save Us today. It would have gotten worst than this with their bombs. it was a terrible day!
so many nairalanders in ikirun, that's beautiful
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Abayor7: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I grew up partly in Ikirun and went to Akinorun Grammar School. It's nice to meet someone from there again. We lived on top of the Cooperative Bank building which I think is now Skye.

Have a nice day.

I also hailed from there.
Something like This happened few years back (2012)

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Abayor7: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2016
mamawin:
so many nairalanders in ikirun, that's beautiful
Are Ɣòμ from there too?
Which area?
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by henryhemon(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Signs of a failed state, citizens are no longer safe, robbers rob with impunity, how did we get to this stage of our national history, nobody is safe in Nigeria, both the rich and the poor are exposed to the same insecurity, may God punish all our politicians who had the opportunity to develop this country from 1960 till date but greed, ethnicity, nepotism and religion has blinded so many of them, billions meant to develop the country entered the pocket of politicians, when l read stories like this, l weep for Nigeria especially all those l left behind.......Nigeria is sick and needs serious healing....... angry angry

Amen!
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Omg this is so horrible.... sheesh......this picture gives me the chills...... Dear God we need ur divine protection in this country. Amen
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Abayor7: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2016
ladycomfort:
Is it true that the security operative inside the armoured tank went to have his lunch?? angry

Hahahahahahaha, whick kine que be this? U want to mock them right?
Everything hidden Ȋ̝̊̅§ clear to God all I know!
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by philanthropist1(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2016
This is so scary shocked!! I don't want war again ooooo
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by theodoretatimi: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2016
ayamatanga oooo.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by bikam(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Good respond by d police, may d gentle soul of d innocent victims affected rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Hollarbeece(f): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2016
greatbrian:
Am sure the gun used is not an Ak47 or M14. Just wondering what blew DAT guys leg up like DAT. Nice one. I beg any Ex boy 2011 set basically in coy company or any Nigerian defence academy 67rc course. Should like dz post
pple there said he was running away wit d stolen money wen d dynamite he kept in his pocket blew him up to death. He was said to have being the one throwing the dynamite, but he was so unlucky. RIP to d innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by coputa(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2016
pjamas:
it was a terrible moment when i heard countless noise of dynamite from the back of our house here in ikirun, i initialy didnt take it serious untill i looked through the window to see people running for their lives. Immediately i picked up my phone to call the emergency and thank God for the fast response. It was like watching a movie after the arrival of the police as battle began and seem like it was the end for the people of ikirun, sky bank and first bank were the target as the security operative inside the armoured tank went to have his lunch, the armed robbers came in asap. But thank God for using the police and the vigilantes to Save Us today. It would have gotten worst than this with their bombs. it was a terrible day!
operatives inside an armoured tank going for lunch without any
replacement,Its even better to use a dog than these half trained security personnels without good education.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by 36STATES: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Those were sai Buhari miscreants. Good riddance.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by amiskurie(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2016
ziccoit:
Kudos to the Nigerian police, vigilante group and the people. You need to be there to understand what I'm talking about.

Kindly tell me more,because that's my hometown.. the last time I visited was 2002 I think.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by amiskurie(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2016
pjamas:
What part of ikirun,is it oke-afo or oja-oba area?
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by amiskurie(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I grew up partly in Ikirun and went to Akinorun Grammar School. It's nice to meet someone from there again. We lived on top of the Cooperative Bank building which I think is now Skye.

Have a nice day.
Is it oke-afo?
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Jesona(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Really,the rate at which armed robbery has increased lately is appalling.Yes, we all know that the economic situation in the country is nose diving but that is not an excuse to take to crime. One may not be suprise to know that some of these guys are graduates who have been frustrated because of lack of economic empowerment. There is neva any justification for armed robbery. But yet Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder with the declining state of the economy.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2016
They thought this is the real risk one can to be a man. tongue
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by tico1212(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:
A result of our politicians insensitivity to the sufferings of the populace, for those that think they can adopt unpopular means to free themselves of this slavery, l say kudos, but as for us, who are praying, hoping and waiting for God's time, may we not wait in vain in Jesus name.
Amin e po
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by greatbrian(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Hollarbeece:
pple there said he was running away wit d stolen money wen d dynamite he kept in his pocket blew him up to death. He was said to have being the one throwing the dynamite, but he was so unlucky. RIP to d innocent souls.

Rip ke? Ntin justifies terrorism my brother. U know d number of clowns d bastard wud hv killed now z karmas betday. Anyway I wish they r real armed robbers sha. Coz Nigerian police can't be trusted. God bless Nigerian army. God bless Nigerian defence academy. God bless Nigeria military school zaria
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by orakao8: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2016
AMEN
Sunnymatey:
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Fourwinds: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2016
greatbrian:
I'm also perplex too.. dat gun must be deadly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.