Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,247 members, 7,884,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Oolong Tea Helped Me Lose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Oolong Tea Helped Me Lose Weight (3066 Views)

How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS / This NAFDAC Approved Weight Loss Solution Helped Me Lose 10kg In 2 Weeks / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Oolong Tea Helped Me Lose Weight by fashionengineer(f): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2016
I discovered Oolong tea when my friend brought some from china, I did my research and I discovered it had so many benefits including weight loss! I call it “lazy tea” because it blocks the absorption of carbohydrates and fats.
more info at http://www.thefashionengineer.com/health-and-fitness/

You know how green tea has so many benefits, well -oolong tea is better!

Oolong tea is also made from the buds, leaves and stems of Cemellia Sinensis just like green tea, The difference lies in the processing. While green tea is not fermented, Oolong tea is partially fermented.

Green tea, after being picked and plucked undergoes heating. This tends to halt the oxidation of the leaf. After they get dried, they are rolled intentionally to break down the cell structure. On the other hand, oolong tea after being plucked is kept under controlled conditions. They are allowed to oxidize. They are not broken and so the cell structure stays intact.

It is a proven fact that oolong tea can burn up to 157% more fat in comparison to green tea. Just drinking two cups of oolong tea a day will help you shed those stubborn extra pounds by blocking the negative effects of carbohydrates and boosting your metabolism.

Re: How Oolong Tea Helped Me Lose Weight by vanvick247(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
How much is dis Oolong tea and where can I get it? Coz i have heard so much about it. But still skeptical as to if it really works.
Re: How Oolong Tea Helped Me Lose Weight by Jackadision: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2016
If your looking to lose your weight that quickly you can try OOLONG TEA. This is very effective, to know more about this weight lose tea you can visit: OOLONG TEA TO LOSE WEIGHT

(1) (Reply)

Cure Tiolet Disease With Teem Soda Water. / How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive / CBD OIL: Where to buy CBD OIL in Benin, Lagos, Portharcourt and Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.