Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,449 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden (2283 Views)

Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) / Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho / Flavour Takes A Walk With His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by osesology(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Beautiful family. One can't believe Mia is just 16, cos she looks so matured. Her height, coupled with her beauty, gives her the appearance of a queen, but, of course, she's from the no1 family in America, so she is a queen, as well as my crush (in my dreams)

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by christinie(f): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
They look very good.

4 Likes

Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by axortedbabe(f): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mehn dis geh can pass for a super model

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by osesology(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
axortedbabe:
Mehn dis geh can pass for a super model
I'm telling you, she's almost taller than her parents. She is a natural born diva

1 Like

Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Now this is what I call...BBC(Beauty Brains & Character). #LovelyGirl

1 Like

Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
awww super dope kiss
Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by MilesLamar(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
I lyk d gal
Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by bllaster: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
I cant see my crush sasha in the photo
Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 14, 2016
She has qualified for the position on Miss. World.

Gosh!!! My manhood don stand for nairaland.

This happens to be the first time.

Please, who has her phone Numbers...?
Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by pretydiva(f): 6:49am On Feb 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
She has qualified for the position on Miss. World.

Gosh!!! My manhood don stand for nairaland.

This happens to be the first time.

Please, who has her phone Numbers...?
i do
Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by iamrealdeji(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2016
christinie:
They look very good.
Obama the handsome president,why wouldn't he produce a beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Obama And Family Taking A Walk Inside White House Garden by cruzita(f): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
this Obama pikin sharp ooo

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Belly Button With A Hit Of Her Tattoo In S*xy Photo / Photos:comedian Emmanuella Flys Private Jet Out Of Nigeria / Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.