Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,752 members, 7,935,235 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

She Says She Doesnt Love Me But She Is Asking For Valentine' Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Doesnt Love Me But She Is Asking For Valentine' Gift (667 Views)

"If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." / She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Doesnt Love Me But She Is Asking For Valentine' Gift by adonbilivit: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
I asked her out, she said she needs time tge reason being tha she doesn't love me at the moment. Now she is asking me to show her some love and I offered to give her some kondo but she turned it down. what can a girl ask for? must it be money?
Re: She Says She Doesnt Love Me But She Is Asking For Valentine' Gift by spafu(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tell her you mailed the gift through NIPOST.
Re: She Says She Doesnt Love Me But She Is Asking For Valentine' Gift by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
My broda, d devil is tryin 2play wit ur bank accnt dis val period. Go witdrw nd buy her gifts cheesy
Re: She Says She Doesnt Love Me But She Is Asking For Valentine' Gift by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pix or Adonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background / Okcupid Researchers Explains When And How Women Should Make The First Move / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.