Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,352 members, 7,923,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (564233 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by IkennaN1(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2016
samdollas2004:
UNA Well done oh. Mimz, I dont know who can bring back the heat the way it was 2013.... It was really awesome, Cant forget!
I applied for this DSS but I read microbiology,I applied under medical laboratory but the dnt give urs licence, is it really a problem, pls advise.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by IkennaN1(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=mayorrlad post=44730321]

Tanny y, nis 70 and dyy dxx should please share with others...[/quote hello good morning, pls do u HV past question for DSS airforce

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by IkennaN1(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Sawler:
Pls i need NAF DSSC Apt Test Past Question Email: solemthelaw@gmail.com
HV u gotten the past question paper if yes pls help me with it these my email..ikenna_sundu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by IkennaN1(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2016
raysnabs:

this is my mail raysnabs@gmail.com
This is my own email.ikenna_sundu@yahoo.com I need the past question pls
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by IkennaN1(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2016
Oladeeone:

Pls have they started sending message?
pls dear I need Airforce DSS past question,also HV the started sending messages for the zonal enlistment this is my email ikenna_sundu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kuyems(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2016
hallydon:

Hello..... please send the pq to me.
hallydon@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

Pls help forward to this email address kuye129@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by datacabal(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2016
dyydxx:

donxavier6@gmail.com
Please I need the NAF questions of the past and ma mail addy is femilikeme@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by datacabal(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Chukz1010:
Yes bro. Signed and counter signed by you and stamped. This Airforce requirements are too stringent.
hello house, there is nothing like passport signing in NAF recruitment. Am doing it for a third time. If u have a proof of that, pls share ur reference here thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sammyblaq(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Hello Prospectives... If you've gotten the passQ, help a brother. aeblack009@gmail.com. Ndewo!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by talk2ekpa(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2016
cycyclaire:
Hello guys, pls for someone using d WAEC(GCE)certificate as O'level result, will d person still have to tender d secondary school leaving certificate as part of d educational certificates or only that of d GCE certificate? Pls who knows Thanks.
Please include talk2ekpa@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jonathanrd: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2016
theochael:
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

theochael@yahoo.com
Thanks

Pls, I need the past question too. Jonathansalifu@ymail.com. God bless.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by peterDiamond(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2016
berniceunice:

Berniceunice@yahoo.com

Pls send to me...imandeakhimien@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by henrisco82(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Please help a brother with the Nigerian Airforce Past Questions. My email address is h. unah@yahoo.com...God Bless you
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by seuntope8(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Can a military personnel who I§ not of your origin give you a letter of good character..? Help a confused guy out
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OLUWOLEM: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
jonathanrd:

Pls, I need the past question too. Jonathansalifu@ymail.com. God bless.
Pls, I need the past question too. email is oluwolemichael11@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by nelszx: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
IkennaN1:
I applied for this DSS but I read microbiology,I applied under medical laboratory but the dnt give urs licence, is it really a problem, pls advise.

The only problem is automatic disqualification. U do not fulfil the requirements + impersonation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NathyBongos: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sobeit818@gmail.com...please am in need of the NAF dssc past questions thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cc77(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nigeria Army DSSC and SSC Applications commence today 18th April to end 13th June 2016..... success to us all............. logon to http://nigerianarmyms.ng/index.php
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
I've wanted to ask this question; For the purpose of the zonal enlistment screening, do they put the weight of the applicants into consideration? I understand that the applicant's height is vital but could an applicant who is carrying a few extra pounds be at disadvantage?

I'm concerned cos ive added some weight in the past few months. Going by my BMI, I'm about 10kg over weight, though when you see me, it isn't very obvious cos I've got broad shoulders. But still I'm concerned.

cc: mimzy007
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
datacabal:
hello house, there is nothing like passport signing in NAF recruitment. Am doing it for a third time. If u have a proof of that, pls share ur reference here thanks.
My guy, oya take make your head settle cheesy

ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants will be required to submit for
scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at
the enlistment centers and during the final
selection interview. Applicants will be required to
present following documents if selected for the
zonal enlistment test:
Two recent passport size photographs to be
stamped and counter signed by officer of
appropriate rank specified, Local Government
Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified
officers in Paragraph 8.
Photocopies of Educational Certificates.
Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State
of Origin.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated
or submitted false document(s) shall be
disqualified from the selection exercise. Also,
any false declaration detected later may lead to
withdrawal from training. Such applicants may
be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any
enquiries in respect of applicants whose
applications have been rejected. Interested
applicants are to note that the online registration
is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill
valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in
the appropriate spaces provided in the
application form.
On completion of the application forms,
applicants must print out the Acknowledgment
Slip.
Technical Support: For Technical Support,
please call: 08104577415, 09-8704817,
09-8708475, 08078406568, 09054795502,
08171552055 or Email:
airforce.support@swglobal.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
0955eb027:
Guys, who should the letter of attestation of good character be addressed to, the airforce base where the screening is taking place?
Enlistment Officer in Charge Or To whom it may Concern.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
cc77:
Nigeria Army DSSC and SSC Applications commence today 18th April to end 13th June 2016..... success to us all............. logon to http://nigerianarmyms.ng/index.php
yeah that'§ very true
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
seuntope8:
Can a military personnel who I§ not of your origin give you a letter of good character..? Help a confused guy out
Nope, not @ all. He/she must be from your state of Origin. I did that mistake before.....An Officer (Wing Commandant) in NAF Base Enugu that is not from my state wrote for me initially but I had to hit down NAF Base PH for my Aunt to run the stuff for me since she is from my state of origin and the other isn't
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by peterDiamond(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
airmata:
NAF PQ
I have attached the NAF PQ, it's in zipped form. Download it nd open in a folder, it's pdf.
Success to all applicant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by peterDiamond(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
airmata:
NAF PQ
I have attached the NAF PQ, it's in zipped form. Download it nd open in a folder, it's pdf.
Success to all applicant

Please I need the PQ too..pleas help send to

Imandeakhimien@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmy4lov(m): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Please I know this is coming in the wrong section but I need urgent clarification

I presently filling Nigeria army dssc and there's this section that requests has Corps & Service, I don't know what it means. ? Please can any one explain.?

Secondly the examination passed section is kinda confusing.. im I to enter all my waec subject one after the other and then Diploma course I did or how am to do it.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
emmy4lov:
Please I know this is coming in the wrong section but I need urgent clarification

I presently filling Nigeria army dssc and there's this section that requests has Corps & Service, I don't know what it means. ? Please can any one explain.?

Secondly the examination passed section is kinda confusing.. im I to enter all my waec subject one after the other and then Diploma course I did or how am to do it.
corps and service is for every Female
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
yrmybank:
I've wanted to ask this question; For the purpose of the zonal enlistment screening, do they put the weight of the applicants into consideration? I understand that the applicant's height is vital but could an applicant who is carrying a few extra pounds be at disadvantage?

I'm concerned cos ive added some weight in the past few months. Going by my BMI, I'm about 10kg over weight, though when you see me, it isn't very obvious cos I've got broad shoulders. But still I'm concerned.

cc: mimzy007
weight is important but not as much as height as I have heard, And I hear for them it is better to be underweight than overweight ,however don't panick,on rear occasions do I hear people stress on it so seems emphasis are not laid on it so much. But do exercise and cut back on stuff, in a month you will see a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
emmy4lov:

I think it means you shld fill the Corps and Services you fall into based on ur course of study eg a Medical Doctor will fall into NA Medical Corps, while Engineers ( if requested for in the advert) generally will fall under the Directorate of Army Aviation (based on the advert). Concerning the Examination passed section, i think what is required is the certificate of entrance into your degree program, in which majority will be the SSCE (eg WAEC, GCE, NABTEB etc) result. P.S. I will appreciate if we can seperate into the appropraite threads our contributions for posterity sake. Willing, Able, and Ready.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmy4lov(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
thexzy:
corps and service is for every Female
how do you mean. ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmy4lov(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
here's the trend for Nigeria army dssc and ssc

https://www.nairaland.com/3056242/nigerian-army-dssc-scc-form#44826755

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.