Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (560066 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cycyclaire(f): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
viqueta:
yes but that is only if they ask for it
Thanks @Viqueta.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cycyclaire(f): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
viqueta:
yes but that is only if they ask for it
Will also appreciate d NAF DSSC pqps from u. Pls do send to Cynthiadesachi@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by fabnikky(f): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Pls send me the past question too hareekahs@yahoo.com
Mucokey:
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

Mucokey@yahoo.com
Thankx
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by MUFAZA(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2016
guys abeg has any
one received the invitation mssg to d dssc air force screening.....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by joshdgr8: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2016
pls send the past question to isaiahjilemonah@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Askubur(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2016
pls NAF past Q to askuburi@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by caspet(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2016
I guess d Airmen/Airwomen will soon round up their zonal enlistment & screening & msgs for the DSSC will start flowing....any news??
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2016
mimzy007:
People shouldn't dwell on this so much but in 2013 ( for me in Kaduna) I wasn't asked for my letters but my docs were checked, can't say for other people or centers. Who was there 2013 that can tell others what happened at his or her center? I guess it was coz of the crowd and to save time but we can't bank on that.

They didnt check it during this Recruitment screening, they were more interested on results and birth certificate.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jydor4real94(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2016
fabnikky:
jydor4real94@yahoo.com will appreciate it
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by acesoul(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2016
pls send the past questtion to me orebramz@gmail.com
fabnikky:
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kunlemessi: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2016
fabnikky:

Please send me the past question too
Kunlemessi@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2016
ChrisAlpha:
Not Only U.. Same Here In Anambra State..

Nawa ooo.... I Hope dem go allow us write the test
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2016
ChrisAlpha:
Go To High Court Or Meet Any Lawyer With Official Stamp

Thanks....was it at the high court you did yours too
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by danbugaje: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2016
I applied for this Airforce DSSC. I had 3rd Class in Comp. Sc. Considering where am applying from which Education less advantage area (North East.)
What are my chances? Remember the criteria says minimum of 2.2!!! mature mind please. cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by hartson(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2016
hello house,has anyone received an invitation text message regarding the recruitment exercise.I heard they have started sending invitation texts to applicants.Please I need to know cos the exercise is on sat 23rd april.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
danbugaje:
I applied for this Airforce DSSC. I had 3rd Class in Comp. Sc. Considering where am applying from which Education less advantage area (North East.)
What are my chances? Remember the criteria says minimum of 2.2!!! mature mind please. cool

It's going to be hard o. I applied under education as well but I have a 2'2 and a masters. That should give you an idea of the competition.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alex81(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
hartson:
hello house,has anyone received an invitation text message regarding the recruitment exercise.I heard they have started sending invitation texts to applicants.Please I need to know cos the exercise is on sat 23rd april.Thanks

for airmen/women i guess....

Yes texts av been sent. Infact screening is on going in various centers across d nation as we speak (or type lolzcheesy)
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ageyobg: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Abirisegun:

Take your phone out, seek for his consent to snap him, print the picture out in Passport size and attached it. Dazzol. Unless the Chairman/Secretary refuses you snap him.

thanks bro. Buh how abt d driver's license? what do i do abt it?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sunnysteve009(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pls house i need dssc past question, pls someone wit a good heart should asist me email sunnysteve009@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by T0NY: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
mimzy007:
The truth is if you don't have a cert you won't be seen as a member, it's your cert that says you are. Remember you should have a membership number that the body recogizes you with and you know in these days of forgery they may think the result may not be genuine. Since the selection board where proper screening is done is still weeks away. Check if there is an induction ceremony before then and go for it.

Muchos gracias
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by T0NY: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=peterDiamond post=44823874][/quote]

Could you please send it to me? Lmdnthn@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by T0NY: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
mimzy007:
The truth is if you don't have a cert you won't be seen as a member, it's your cert that says you are. Remember you should have a membership number that the body recogizes you with and you know in these days of forgery they may think the result may not be genuine. Since the selection board where proper screening is done is still weeks away. Check if there is an induction ceremony before then and go for it.

Please do you have the past questions? If you do I'd appreciate if you could send via my email Lmdnthn@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
hartson:
You are talking about Airmen and those invited got their SMS by the first week of April,screening Is almost over. We here are discussing DSSC which hasn't started yet.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
danbugaje:
The last time I heard about a consideration because of educational backwardness in a region was for primary schools pupils common entrance cut off mark. My brother I am also from the north east, that idea doesnt hold water in this system. All you can do is pray.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by nathan12(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=danbugaje post=44871046]

Just be Prayerful& Optimistic don't let negative thoughts boomerang you, if u picked for exam& you pass a 2.1 and Masters candidate a right thinking AVM will know u have something to offer, what gives us setback is banking on Grade without testing individual potential in the country!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Temmytorpe2012(f): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello Propective Officers,
Pls I need confirmation concerning attestation signed by parent or guardian. Pls the form below the attestation is it our information that will be filled there or our parents.

Pls can somebody help me wit ds question
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ageyobg: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Temmytorpe2012:
Pls I need confirmation concerning attestation signed by parent or guardian. Pls the form below the attestation is it our information that will be filled there or our parents.

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ageyobg: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Temmytorpe2012:

Its supposed to b dat of ur parent or guardian signing d form
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by hartson(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
mimzy007:
You are talking about Airmen and those invited got their SMS by the first week of April,screening Is almost over. We here are discussing DSSC which hasn't started yet.

I asked on behalf on my friend who applied cos he already getting gittery as he hasn't receive any text.Thanks for the clarification tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.