Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) (53837 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / EBSU Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi State. Photo / US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Okpueze1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Most Ebonyi people are heartless but Afikpo people are the deadliest of all in the southeast after the fulani in the north.

3 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by mightyhaze: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
So wot are the police waiting for before these two. Are killed??

3 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by eduSwisz(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Onitsha man would say "abakeleke".
Very evil indeed. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm... You can imagine, just today, one of my uncle clients mother came to meet my uncle to beg his son to please come home from qatar and spend just a day with her, that she's missed him so much and also his siblings. Calls and money arent enough. The guy said, he can never step his legs in Nigeria again, that Nigeria isnt safe.

if the guy should see this thread, he'ld be like. So, i was right.

Mr judge, jail those bastards! I wish them all the sad,sorrowful,ugly,painful,gruesome,deadly experiences in their prison tourism.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

The truth of the matter is that no place is safe

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by cardoctor(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Death sentence should be their punishment. Let them be hanged.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Originalsly: 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmm....this kind NL report give me headache .... lady murdered on Nov 14 and murderer promptly arrested on January 29. Who can you trust if you can't trust your own family? If these guys can murder their own... they been murdering strangers....maybe Boko boys. They need to be sentenced to 18 hrs/day hard dirty labour until they drop dead..

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Some people don't need the comfort of being in jail,just cut of their heads,jihad style.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by dinggle: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2016
Committing 18th century crime in today's digital world, even if the devil had tempted them couldn't they have told the devil they would be caught?
Something must be wrong with our educational system how did these dafts gain admission into EBSU??
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Looking at their horrific faces, you need not to be told these guys are bloody criminals.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Leriebloom(f): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2016
This is pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2016
They've done it before...it's not their first time...I suspect they know otokoto things...torture THEM well, they'll confess shocked
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by okeke00(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2016
mazizitonene:
pure wickedness.....those boys must be cultists........this is one of the reasons i advocate for "death penalty" ....they should be handed their own end bit by bit.....

chaii!!
seriously we needed new laws on cultism. and also death penalty for mudrers
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by emerald2play(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Hello Peeps,

This is not a Nigerian thing okay.

Evil shit happens everywhere around the globe. Let us not get it all wrong. Crime rate is even much higher in America where we all idolise.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Eluzomo47(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by noblegrex: 12:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3402837_murderuslady1300x203_jpeg270db0da07610be223e728c271eafa14

They could have robbed her all they wanted, but why take her life? angry

2 bullets each.

1 to the skull, 1 to the chest. angry
lai lai.why will they treat them like that..imagine such talk. Two Bullet.one to the skull,one to the chest. Haba,that's not good enough. Why waste bullet on them. Before they're eventualy killed freely like you said.they should put broom inside their penis, cut off their ears, pluck one of their eyes each and leave the other.put their head inside water, burn their buttocks with hot iron and smulged it with grounded pepper.if they die before then, fine. but if they survived it,they should be choked to death for what they did. What a wicked soul.they're wolves in human skin. This story nearly brought tears from my eyes.wicked vultures.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by noblegrex: 12:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3402837_murderuslady1300x203_jpeg270db0da07610be223e728c271eafa14

They could have robbed her all they wanted, but why take her life? angry

2 bullets each.

1 to the skull, 1 to the chest. angry
lai lai.why will they treat them like that..imagine such talk. Two Bullet.one to the skull,one to the chest. Haba,that's not good enough. Why waste bullet on them. Before they're eventualy killed freely like you said.they should put broom inside their penis, cut off their ears, pluck one of their eyes each and leave the other.put their head inside water, burn their buttocks with hot iron and smulged it with grounded pepper.if they die before then, fine. but if they survived it,they should be choked to death for what they did. What a wicked soul.they're wolves in human skin. This story nearly brought tears from my eyes.expecialy the stupid one she was even assisting.wicked vultures.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Odebright(m): 12:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Too Bad. Some people ain't humans.
May her gentle soul rest in peace Amen
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by madjune(m): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Most Abakiliki boys pay back good deed with evil.

There have been many stories similar to this.

Might be a curse along bloodlines.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by AkumahTalk(m): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2016
This kind of evil is only seen in Nollywood movies.....

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by anonimi: 1:16am On Feb 15, 2016
cardoctor:
Death sentence should be their punishment. Let them be hanged.

........or this slow death..........

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by babamajor: 1:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Useless human beings killed innocent soul just for 850k money u make make frm her easily if u hav brains to introduce genuine businesses to her like properties nd make cool money but rather d urge for quick money wunt let u reason well.
Coming to nigeria for holide is a great risk cant even imagine y she too caled almost everybody to know about her movement.
I came nd people always see me by surprise nd nobody knows my movement i slept at difrent places nd nobody know wen i go back.

3 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Charly68: 1:29am On Feb 15, 2016
You sow wickedness and harvest wickedness,thank God for the law of nemesis. The culprits will rot in hell

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by nyabinghi(m): 1:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Igbo kwenu
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by truthisbittar12: 2:11am On Feb 15, 2016
no trial just unite them with the victim.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by salvation77177: 3:42am On Feb 15, 2016
What a wicked world.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by KingTom(m): 3:42am On Feb 15, 2016
daveP:
For every 3sentences of a confession(s) by a crime, there is some torturous process that enabled its exposure

broomsticks
pressing iron
uppercuts
punches
slaps
kicks to the groin
a bucket of water
maybe two ends of an exposed wire
a knife freshly removed from a hot furnace.
Some soldier ants

Kingtom abi i lie?
NPF i hail

RIP to her.

The ginger once someone hears a he or she is arriving with stuff from beyond is bewildening. Even Customs searching arent left out. Using 'seizing' to perpetrate evil.
Hmmmmmm this Is so true congratulations to your boy typical one of my ex boys came to your aid grin
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by toshmann(m): 5:28am On Feb 15, 2016
N850,000 only, thats why they killed a woman who trusted them.

Nnaa these people deserve some real painful slow death. angry
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by toshmann(m): 5:31am On Feb 15, 2016
Kai!!!
This thing de pain me eh angry angry

See dem faces! Ndi ojooooo di very ugly angry
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Both of you will rot in hell fire. period
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 15, 2016
babydoo:
What's really happening? I can imagine Nigerian prison filled with all this murderers in the name of I want to make fast money. What's with killing Ladies this days?
pure wickedness!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured / Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix) / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.