Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) (53832 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / EBSU Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi State. Photo / US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by mymadam(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2016
lofty900:
Probably to raise enough dough to enjoy valentine with their babes, happy val in kirikiri boyz grin

"Meanwhile the corpse of Ohuo has been in the mortuary since November 14, when it was picked up from the roadside."

Valentine in November? Haba!
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by mymadam(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2016
lofty900:
Probably to raise enough dough to enjoy valentine with their babes, happy val in kirikiri boyz grin

"Meanwhile the corpse of Ohuo has been in the mortuary since November 14, when it was picked up from the roadside."

Valentine in November? Haba!
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by daveP(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2016
KingTom:

Hmmmmmm this Is so true congratulations to your boy typical one of my ex boys came to your aid grin
Lol

lemme tag along so i can recoil in like manner.

One of my boys that was cheated for puskas award, that aerobic nod that made nonsense of spain's status, also saved your team's ass when wazza was nowhere to be found. He crossed over to continue his form, a fact that proves my prof is good, why your boy that cross over cant even replicate his form when he was there. grin

Man two teams are disappointing me sha.

Well good to know that two 'Dannys' decided the game.(simpson's red card and welbeck's late goal)
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2016
daveP:
Lol

lemme tag along so i can recoil in like manner.

One of my boys that was cheated for puskas award, that aerobic nod that made nonsense of spain's status, also saved your team's ass when wazza was nowhere to be found. He crossed over to continue his form, a fact that proves my prof is good, why your boy that cross over cant even replicate his form when he was there. grin

Man two teams are disappointing me sha.

Well good to know that two 'Dannys' decided the game.(simpson's red card and welbeck's late goal)

He was being handled by the old Scotsman who took no prisoners God I miss that man! He'll tell you how it is no matter what. It is disgraceful that I lived to witness the day when an Arsenal Leicester match was a highlight it no matter I was very entertained especially the last gasp winner. my mother of course didn't spare my battery with her calls grin
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by matrixme(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2016
magicminister:
this is one of the reason i despise poor people.
They are very callous and will drag you down.
the only reason they smile and act nice is cos of their poverty stricken status.
Of course, there are good ones, but the bad ones plenty pass.
I have had plenty experience...

I used to have this poverty stricken friend of mine that i would help alot.
Well, he ended up stealing 3.5Million naira from my relatively young company. Its alot of money and it made me really angry but I let it go. Now he is begging for forgiveness cos he is back to square zero.
I trusted this guy and i believed he wouldn't be so greedy to bite the hand God is using to bless him.

All these poor people are just looking for who to job.

Like nigga raw said, if u no get money, u go be problem to those wey get....
maine, i have vowed never to mess with anyone below my social status... If you wanna help them, help from a fucccking distance...

This is sad and painful.

rest in peace ma!!... its a shame u had to learn this way.
chaaai... this thing is really paining me!!
You are only just looking for a way to defend your selfishness. People can be bad, either rich or poor, black or yellow, Anglican or protestant.
For you to say that it's only poor people that are disposed to doing evil is bias, unjust and unfounded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Akinz0126(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Zceesneh:
is the devil bro, if devil didn't deceive eve to eat the the tree of knowledge and evil, all these won't happen, is the devil bro

What's the real name of that fruit sef?am sure its not Apple has they've mad e us to bliev.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by banmee(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Islie:

…Steal her money, valuables, dump her corpse by roadside

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/2-undergraduates-murder-us-based-lady/

Every time I come to Nigeria, i see this aggressive look on people's faces like anything could happen at any time. Everyone want's to be sharp guy.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by TBD(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Igbo man can do any thing it just to get money. That is reasons why personally I do not trust Igbo man with any. May God safe us from ur enemies.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by PBundles(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Not surprised at all!! Anyone living abroad can bear witnessed to the evil that has infected our people back home. Your good is repaid with bad and in this case her life. Its common. How many times have I personally not been given inflated prices when you are the one sponsoring their schooling or simply duped when investing in a business that you hoped would help them suffice. Im one of the lucky ones, at least they left me with my life and worst of all THE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS ARE YOUR SO-CALLED FAMILY!! shocked.

In fact are there any situations of when helping someone back home hasnt come back to but you in the A...?

To an extent cant blame them, just look at the leaders. Last government was using money that was supposed to fight BH, to sponsor their elections, while poor men and their children died, Nigeria we hail thee.............SO SAD.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by kodlins(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
I know this case too well and the family too worships in my church.
I am so glad the perpetrators have been caught
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by anibueli147(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
mumu boys
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Sadly, you're right Sir.

Problem with some people is that no matter how much you help, they are never satisfied. They think you have a lot more to throw away.
If they think harming you is their only chance to escape poverty, they will do it.
Most kidnappings are planned by family members, friends, driver, housemaid, etc. Imagine people kidnapping their own mother to extort money from relatives/brothers/sisters abroad. cheesy grin Funnily sad.
Succinctly put, l agree with all you said.. sad
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by echodrum(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lifestone:

What a daft comment, maybe you act as an animal but certainly not me. There are bound to be evil people in every society, that you should not be used to characterised the entire continent. Americans also have their own problems. Shootings.
These muderers should be made to face justice and condolence to the family of the victim.
Another good job by the Nigeria Police.
My brother I know that you are pained by my comment. But the fact is this: when the number of people that behave like an animal outnumber the people that behave normal, what do you think will be the conclusion?
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by daveP(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
KingTom:

He was being handled by the old Scotsman who took no prisoners God I miss that man! He'll tell you how it is no matter what. It is disgraceful that I lived to witness the day when an Arsenal Leicester match was a highlight it no matter I was very entertained especially the last gasp winner. my mother of course didn't spare my battery with her calls grin
yeah the Knight of the dream Theatre left. And then the other scot tried but fans were in a hurry for result. Now my namesake is tagged better than the current LVG.

Leic made a big mistake. They thought mono-tactical i.e thinking shutting down our 'eye witness' would end the gunners. What a pity. If only i can hi5 mumc frm here. grin grin

and that abandoning of iheanacho when he scored... Too bad City falls apart.

Les grande equippes, The Champions!!
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Fourwinds: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
lofty900:
no d incident happened before christmas
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Lifestone(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
echodrum:
My brother I know that you are pained by my comment. But the fact is this: when the number of people that behave like an animal outnumber the people that behave normal, what do you think will be the conclusion?
Yeah Pained. We need social value reorientation in the continent
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by echodrum(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lifestone:

Yeah Pained. We need social value reorientation in the continent
The reality is saying otherwise.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by magicminister: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
matrixme:

You are only just looking for a way to defend your selfishness. People can be bad, either rich or poor, black or yellow, Anglican or protestant.
For you to say that it's only poor people that are disposed to doing evil is bias, unjust and unfounded.

selfishness
i am a very selfless person.
I am generous to a fault but i only help from a distance. I don't wanna be friends or enemy with a poor person cos the only thing they bring is problems. One problem after the other.
They will never call u on phone to offer you what you need.. all they thy know is themselves...

this woman learnt the hard way..... lol!

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
daveP:
yeah the Knight of the dream Theatre left. And then the other scot tried but fans were in a hurry for result. Now my namesake is tagged better than the current LVG.

Leic made a big mistake. They thought mono-tactical i.e thinking shutting down our 'eye witness' would end the gunners. What a pity. If only i can hi5 mumc frm here. grin grin

and that abandoning of iheanacho when he scored... Too bad City falls apart.

Les grande equippes, The Champions!!
the champions!!!!!! We'll know if you're grandly equipped by Tuesday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Ginagal(f): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Disgrace to Ebsu,Agric faculty,
Ans department and 2009 set

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by GatJokez(f): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
omooba969:
I still can not understand the kind of desperation that will drive a man to take another person's life just to take over their possessions & then expect to live in peace.

Surely, NO PEACE for the wicked!

Nigerian Youth! cry

Taking easy way out is a delusion because people become prisoners of their own actions. Sadly, such lessons are learned the hard bitter way by the perpetrators. Hard work is much more rewarding.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by isalegan2: 5:53am On Mar 06, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3402837_murderuslady1300x203_jpeg270db0da07610be223e728c271eafa14

They could have robbed her all they wanted, but why take her life? angry

2 bullets each.

1 to the skull, 1 to the chest. angry

Hmmm. I wonder about what they say. . . No good deed goes unpunished? The victim was even financially sponsoring one of them. Sometimes you think you're helping people, but you don't know if you're grooming a monster. A greedy venal money-hungry monster without regard to life and others' hardship. Alhamdulillahi, we nip such as this in the bud in time! Amin!

If their story doesn't gel - if it sounds suspicious, it probably is.

R.I.P. to the deceased woman.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by isalegan2: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:

selfishness
i am a very selfless person.
I am generous to a fault but i only help from a distance. I don't wanna be friends or enemy with a poor person cos the only thing they bring is problems. One problem after the other.
They will never call u on phone to offer you what you need.. all they thy know is themselves...

this woman learnt the hard way..... lol!

You have to help your fellow (wo)man nau. Looks like you're able to control how, when and to whom you give. It's not always easy to plan or turn away. It's hard for some to see others suffering. I help others and I get a lot of help in return. I have given my last kobo to people and then turn around and have to struggle. Yeah, not smart. Hard habit to break, really. If those people are good people who are truly in need and they will in turn help others - pay it forward - I don't mind. Shame that people take advantage. undecided

Also, just because someone is poor doesn't make them untrustworthy. I have poor relatives that never ask for anything and never steal or lie, and they live within their means with dignity even if they're suffering. And I have better-off relatives who are never satisfied no matter what you give them, though they live somewhat comfortably, considering it's Naija. But, yes, poverty can be frightening though, no bull. Even more so for those in it. But it can also be a temporary circumstance. Many that are going through it do not have a poor mentality. Meaning they are ready to aspire to better, with just a little helping hand. It is grace that keeps many from succumbing to the same level.
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by magicminister: 6:44am On Mar 06, 2016
isalegan2:

You have to help your fellow (wo)man nau. Looks like you're able to control how, when and to whom you give. It's not always easy to plan or turn away. It's hard for some to see others suffering. I help others and I get a lot of help in return. I have given my last kobo to people and then turn around and have to struggle. Yeah, not smart. Hard habit to break, really. If those people are good people who are truly in need and they will in turn help others - pay it forward - I don't mind. Shame that people take advantage. undecided

Also, just because someone is poor doesn't make them untrustworthy. I have poor relatives that never ask for anything and never steal or lie, and they live within their means with dignity even if they're suffering. And I have better-off relatives who are never satisfied no matter what you give them, though they live somewhat comfortably, considering it's Naija. But, yes, poverty can be frightening though, no bull. Even more so for those in it. But it can also be a temporary circumstance. Many that are going through it do not have a poor mentality. Meaning they are ready to aspire to better, with just a little helping hand. It is grace that keeps many from succumbing to the same level.

i used to be like you. You have a great sense of responsibility just like me and that can really be a bad thing.
Sometimes, you have to realize that the people and their problems would still exist with or without your help.
I am not against helping your fellow man but you HAVE TO HELP THE RIGHT PERSON. The right person to help is yourself and your family members.

The fact that you gave out your last card does not show selflessness. Don't be offended but it simply shows that you are a weakling and incapable of saying NO.
You cannot be selfish to yourself and selfless to others.
The only time you should be selfless to others is when you render humanitarian service.

Like i said, i avoid poor people like a plague. I love them from a distance and that's it.
This dead woman wanted to play ms. nice and she got an unjust reward.
She is not the first case i have seen.
One rich man from my village got murdered by the person he is training through school. The young boy took his 500k and ran away. I have seen this all too often.

Be wise!
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by isalegan2: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2016
magicminister:

i used to be like you. You have a great sense of responsibility just like me and that can really be a bad thing.
Sometimes, you have to realize that the people and their problems would still exist with or without your help.
I am not against helping your fellow man but you HAVE TO HELP THE RIGHT PERSON. The right person to help is yourself and your family members.

The fact that you gave out your last card does not show selflessness. Don't be offended but it simply shows that you are a weakling and incapable of saying NO.
You cannot be selfish to yourself and selfless to others.
The only time you should be selfless to others is when you render humanitarian service.

Like i said, i avoid poor people like a plague. I love them from a distance and that's it.
This dead woman wanted to play ms. nice and she got an unjust reward.
She is not the first case i have seen.
One rich man from my village got murdered by the person he is training through school. The young boy took his 500k and ran away. I have seen this all too often.

Be wise!

I understand very well what you have communicated and I take no offense. You're very correct. I am guilty of what you say but working to make permanent changes to correct them. I think you were met with so much opposition because a couple of your first responses struck the wrong chord due to an apparent stridency and insensitivity. But I get you now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix) / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.