Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,890 members, 7,942,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Need Help On How To Apply For USA Visa By Myself!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help On How To Apply For USA Visa By Myself!! (483 Views)

Illicit Act Of Foreign Nationals Working On Business Visa By Zte Nigeria / How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Metre Online / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Apply For USA Visa By Myself!! by Neatboy(m): 5:25am On Feb 15, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, please I have been invited to the United States for a Christian leadership programme for pastors or lay leaders. Truly my head is full and I don't really know much about it. Though the little I know is that it's a non-immigrant visa that I'm applying for; I will go to the US embassy's website to print a confirmation page before taking it to the GTB bank to pay for the visa-fee. But gathering the required documents is quite confusing. It's my church that is sending me out, but the organization over there is going to take care of everything including my hotel bills as well as my coming back. So, what are the necessary documents I needed to hold? After printing out the confirmation page to take to the bank, is filling the other forms online and booking for an appointment date too complex? Is it difficult to book for an appointment date like I was told? Please guys, I need your help, mostly on the necessary documents. Sincerely, I don't have much to spend on agents. I NEED HELP SIRS!
Re: I Need Help On How To Apply For USA Visa By Myself!! by tpiar: 5:59am On Feb 15, 2016
the embassy website is probably your best source of information in this case.

(1) (Reply)

How To Quit Smoking Unconsciously / Photos From Accident Scene Alongbauchi To Jos Road (WARNING! – GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Wow!!! Meet An Accountant Susan Aghogho Asakpa Who Is A Cab Driver In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.