Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,135 members, 7,949,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies (54957 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals / Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by alaoeri: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hope their replacements will out perform these sacked ones.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by SmartMugu: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok former Ogas, welcome to the club of the unemployed.
I hope their replacements won't be another set of old men.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by Jchi9876: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
chukwudi44:
Hmm does the president have the power to unilaterally sack the DGs of agencies like NAFDAC,SON

You probably do old man go and sack them yourself.
.see question
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by bigass(f): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
It 26
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by Topeakintola: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
this should have been done 7 months ago

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by allanphash7(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Grow some sense son
BlackPeni5:
Time for a Abdulaziz, Musa and Usman to take their rightful place. Afterall they are the only ones that are righteous.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by thaoriginator: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ope o!
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by omojeesu(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Time for a Abdulaziz, Musa and Usman to take their rightful place. Afterall they are the only ones that are righteous.

You may be right!
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by dammytosh: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
chukwudi44:
Hmm does the president have the power to unilaterally sack the DGs of agencies like NAFDAC,SON
dumb question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Counter attack

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by tritt(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
its ok....baba please remeber dakuku in your kingdom ohhh cos he is now an orphan.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by Alaminz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
As if this incessant sack is the problem of Nigeria. Abeg replace dem with Northerners, that's the change your zombies/slaves sought for
talk well..
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by hotdi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

Who appointed them?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by Super101: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Now that my President has visited Nigeria, let him sack all the sackables
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by dammytosh: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yes that is what we call consequence management.

You don't rubbish the leaders effort and sit tight the way they did during Jonathan's regime.

Heads must roll as a fall out of the nonsense Budget put together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by alaskido(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bubu, Please close some of these agencies. They are totally useless.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by macino1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol. . .no longer Dansuki. I see distractions everywhere. meanwhile, the value of naira is going down every day.

The wind is just mainly to blow in settlement/positions to the boys.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by blackpanda: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Obiagelli:
80% of these agencies should be scrapped, they are absolutely useless.

Stop talking anyhow. How can u scrap railway corporation or naptip or federal mortgage bank Those are all critical agencies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by hotdi(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Vacancies everywhere lemme go arrange my CV jor grin
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by afolayangs(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nawao.

It is well.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by Nereus1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
As if this incessant sack is the problem of Nigeria. Abeg replace dem with Northerners, that's the change your zombies/slaves sought for
Abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by DeMekus: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
B0ohari silencing the media.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by EdCure: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Obiagelli:
Agencies are the nerve centers of any government. The problem with Nigeria is in the method of recriuting the personnel.
The research and findings of these agencies is what a serious country need to move forward. But the nepotistic rulers of Nigeria would rather fill them with incompetent tribal affiliates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by alwelldinho(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
To Whom It May Concern!

I hereby change my name to 'AbdulAlwell Isah Mohammad'.

Your Excellency, pls you dont have to consult me before appointing me as one of the DGs.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Obiagelli:

I totally agree with you. A whole lot of them have to go.

For instance, why do we have such an agency as National Orientation Agency?
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by Ttalk: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yes, Baba is responding to the words of wisdom, it reminds me of my post last week

"PMB is taking things too slowly for my liking hence the consequence of his inaction has caused APC and all supporters avoidable embarrassment. Tell, me what stops him from changing all the head of parastatals, departments, and agencies who have been soaked in corruption and has accepted corruption as their way of life even if we have angel as the president"
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Stop talking anyhow. How can u scrap railway corporation or naptip or federal mortgage bank Those are all critical agencies
Despite reading 80%

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by ifyalways(f): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
No comment yet until we see the list for replacements.
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by judedwriter(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Well, what do we xpect? Didn't we vote for change? Very soon our presido will change everytin plus colour of our flag grin
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by godoluwa(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrMcJay:

Ipod Youth! angry
eru almajiri, Olorun yio je ki o gbon to ba ya
Re: Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies by martineinstein(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
No 23 sweet me die..itf refused to pay my dues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.