Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,858 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals (32993 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies / Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by blackpanda: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
OLADD:

Stop that mad talk! That's how you people run your mouths like untamed patriots calling PDP this, PDP that. Was is only PDP that ruled the country for 16 years at both state and Federal levels? Many of you would never bother to talk about gigantic fraud also penetrated by APC in all the states under their control. Virtually every Nigerian is corrupt including the sycophants that vilify PDP on Nairaland but associating corruption with that party and leaving out APC is not only a sin, it shows how wicked, insincere and mischievous you people are. How come you and your ilks suddenly went mute on Fashola's N78m Website Scandal? What about N300m he spent on Borehole? I can tell you that's just a tip of frauds perpetuated in Lagos. Was Fashola a member of PDP? Accusing and jailing all PDP members in Nigeria, I can tell you for free, will not rid Nigeria of corruption.
[/s]

See the load of trash u just typed!

You are part of the problem we are talking about. People who benefitted from the greed of the past regime or corruption apologists with nothing positive to contribute to national development!
There is no defence to corruption. GEJ and PDP were the biggest problem of the country. Thank God for Buhari who has the courage to wipe them off and recover our monies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by HopeAlive14(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2016
Corruption is Nigeria's number one enemy!

Certainly not tribal differences.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by stinggy(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Would it be out of place to name these people involved and their alleged crimes each?
Bored of crimes without names.

....maybe we'll know as time goes on sha

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Mistermamus(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Me i no dey believe all diz stories. Apc na propanganda party
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by luvinhubby(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Very very questionable news if coming from the Nation or Sun.

How much was the budget of the whole ministry for 1 yr that N200 billion would be spent by just one parastatal on campaigns?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by kevoh(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Till I see these Director-Generals of the various agencies getting locked up for embezzlement and corruption, I remain indifferent to the news. I am not a fan of media trials that will end up in nothing!
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by heilige(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2016
serials. we no go watch am finish
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by ifyalways(f): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2016
Another round of circus show, media propaganda and diversion don start cheesy

Yeye people
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by newton231(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2016
See as them dey use money like water while d poor are suffering. ...

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by KingTom(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2016
OLADD:

Stop that mad talk! That's how you people run your mouths like untamed patriots calling PDP this, PDP that. Was is only PDP that ruled the country for 16 years at both state and Federal levels? Many of you would never bother to talk about gigantic fraud also penetrated by APC in all the states under their control. Virtually every Nigerian is corrupt including the sycophants that vilify PDP on Nairaland but associating corruption with that party and leaving out APC is not only a sin, it shows how wicked, insincere and mischievous you people are. How come you and your ilks suddenly went mute on Fashola's N78m Website Scandal? What about N300m he spent on Borehole? I can tell you that's just a tip of frauds perpetuated in Lagos. Was Fashola a member of PDP? Accusing and jailing all PDP members in Nigeria, I can tell you for free, will not rid Nigeria of corruption.
it will not but it will make some people happy. You are corrupt

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Despite the challenges and difficulties I can vouche for this govt anytime anywhere.PMB
has the will power and he is sincere.we must get rid of impunity for this nation to move forward

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by blackpanda: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Oche211:
It's only a revolution that can save us in this country.
The only difference between PDP nd APC is the difference btw Six (6) nd half a dozen. They are the same thing.
After dis administration, d next one will open up mind blowing scams in dis one nd Nigerians will be like what?
Dis guys don't feel anything. We re just means to an end for them.
Time for Nigerian youths to wake up nd fight for our own good

I disagree with u. I never heard pdp unveil any scam or looting whatsoever. Infact the then President came out to tell us that stealing isnt corruption. So it will be unfair to say apc is the same as pdp. Granted that many former demons simply migrated to the new party, but I think for the first time there is someone willing to expose the rot and prosecute

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2016
I can never support any corrupt practices by whomsoever.
My annoyance is that, up till now, no one is being queried about the 2016 budget that is corrupted. Why not let Nigerians know the people involved or are they beyond reproach? This is starting on a wrong note and if this is the sign of things to come, may God help us till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by free2blast(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
oya IPOB people come and defend your mentors. Anytime a corrupt public official is placed under investigation, expect the IPOBIANS to come rushing to their defence
As usual they will soon adopt them as their son and daughters.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Niceman4u(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2016
Their sack was long over due! They shud be thoroughly probed. These DGs really stole cash.
I knw one of these DGs, I won't mention his name, who is so corrupt nd randy dat he spent his staff allowances on his numerous girl friends.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Shelomo(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2016
Wonder...wonder... Wonder... Has turned to wonderer
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by nepapole(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2016
Ok
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by samcarlos: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2016
And no one is talking about how APC funded their campaign... Is it from charity or state funds?
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by mamaafrik(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Bayusity:
Happy to see ITF there, a lot of scam is going on there,, Imagine they haven't paid me my SIWES allowance since 2009.. Awon were
that DG of ITF is a smoking corruption mennnnn.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by GOFRONT(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2016
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2016
If we look beyond GEJ, we will discover that what the public officials did were the norm. Some of them would be surprised that they were being punished for spending money to improve electoral opportunity of the government in power. The hoopla and revelation is because this is the first time an incumbent federal government lost an election. I hope the Buhari government continues to set the standard that you can be called to account for your days in office. That will send a message to his appointees also.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by enigma2007(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2016
eyesofgod:
People steal billions with a stroke of the pen in just 10seconds. Even when these larcenous acts are very glaring, the government is expected to 'travel' to mars in order to prove its case. The law, sometimes, is an impediment to common sense.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by onyonyo: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2016
D windmill of justice grinds slowly but surely

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by buchilino(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2016
OLADD:

MY DEAR DON'T MIND THEM, ALWAYS BELIEVING APC R D GOD SENT WHILE D PDP R DEVIL. DIS CLEARLY SHOWS D LEVEL OF MATURITY OF MOST NIGERIANS ON NL. 2 BE HONEST WITH U I HAVE GIVEN UP ON DIS COUNTRY N ITS PPLE. WATEVA NIGERIANS GET THEY TRULY DESERVE IT. DUE 2 ETHNICITY N FAITH NIGERIANS SCARIFICED INTEGRITY ON ALTER OF CORRUPTION. IF I SAY D TRUTH SOME WILL IPOB OR WAILING GROUP COS MY NAME. SO UNFORTUNATE.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by SmartMugu: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2016
eyesofgod:
People steal billions with a stroke of the pen in just 10second.
Yet the masses is always eager to set a small thief accused of stealing common maggi on fire. Insanity.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by kixo(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2016
Please they should probe ITF DG, that man must vomit my N15,000 he refused to pay me, do you know the thousands of people ITF refused to pay as IT allowance? men, he must cough my 15k!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Ozorc: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Wailers are wailing dt it is always Pdp, please I urge d Wailers to stop wailing cos it is the clueless one (GEJ) dt opened d ATM from federal down to LG... If he controlled d resources it wouldn't hv been like dt... Wailers pls send my regards to my IPOB brothers and sisters.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by babafirst(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
jimharry21:
The only reason i love Buhari is because he is Buhari! There is nothing anybody can do about it. He is too rich ( morally) to be bought or sold. So am expecting some criminals in government to start voluntarily resigning there offices. God bless PMB and may God continue to bless Nigeria!
Amennnnnn.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by piemei(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2016
Toosure70:
Expecting IPAD to come and display their madness here.
ori iyalaye tongue
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2016
free2blast:
As usual they will soon adopt them as their son and daughters.
As Obasanjo is being exposed..are dey adopting him??
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by babafirst(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
oya IPOB people come and defend your mentors. Anytime a corrupt public official is placed under investigation, expect the IPOBIANS to come rushing to their defence
Abi ohhh.Or that is when wailers and ekpas will choose to remind us of the exchange rate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video) / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.