Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,870 members, 7,980,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:34 AM

EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals (32994 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies / Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Bimpe29: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2016
Let there be no sacred cow as far as the fight against corruption is concerned.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2016
Omo...the way dem dey take call the billions self...the thing no just get meaning anymore
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by payosehtor(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
oya IPOB people come and defend your mentors. Anytime a corrupt public official is placed under investigation, expect the IPOBIANS to come rushing to their defence
Why i hate this brainwashed Ipob is their support for criminality, to the extent that,sometimes i'm tempted to generalised that Ibo's are all criminals.in the midst the contempletion, Mama Dorrah Akunyiri of blessed memory comes to my rescue. How i wish that woman was here with us, pmb would'nt wait 4 anyone's recommendation.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by mrmetoo1: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2016
eph12:

Economy is harsh now because govt is not doing anything about it. I believe they're still trying to save money for god knows what. Or haven't we been reading about how 100 trillion this and 100 billion that was saved or recovered? So tell me these money saved or recovered what have they been using it for?

Actually that's a good point. My thing is, they didn't cause the mess we're in but I agree with you they should be doing more to stimulate the economy. Osinbajo talked about a $2.5bn or was it $25bn emergency fund to stimulate the economy, that sounded like a good idea, not one knows what's going on with its implementation
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by payosehtor(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2016
ionsman:
Some people will call this propaganda. .

Funny enough, majority of them are from a particular region.
which of the regions are u insinuating,SE or Ss?
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by payosehtor(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2016
free2blast:
Your post just confirms how partisan you are. You are holding brief for public office holders who are know to be corrupt. Well except if one of them is your family members, I dont see why you are really concerned about them. As for the greatest fraud of all time, I dont think its the budget that is yet to be passed, thought it is flawed by the same set of people you crying of their innocence. The DGs, head of parastasals and ministries inflated the budget with their own cuts.
my brother, that PASCHU is one of those PDP weillers (stealing is not corruption) we referrs to here as IPOB
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by payosehtor(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2016
maoolakanm:
THANK GOD WE SENT GEJ AND PDP PACKING. WHAT WOULD HAVE BECOME OF NIGERIA IF WE HEED TO THEIR MOVING FORWARD SLOGAN
THERE ARE TOO MANY CRIMINAL IN GEJ ADMINISTRATION. MAY GOD PROTECT AND PRESERVE PMB IN HIS QUEST TO REPOSITION NIGERIA.
CAN I HEAR THE LOUDEST AMEN?
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2016
A friend of mine that works in one of the parastatals tolded me how the DG use to tooked money and travels everytimes. This peoples are Very earthless they need to be suit to court
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by eph12(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Actually that's a good point. My thing is, they didn't cause the mess we're in but I agree with you they should be doing more to stimulate the economy. Osinbajo talked about a $2.5bn or was it $25bn emergency fund to stimulate the economy, that sounded like a good idea, not one knows what's going on with its implementation
that's the point. Nobody in their right senses will accuse APC of causing this mess. Those doing that are just mischievous. But we are made to understand that we are winning this anti-corruption war and monies are being returned. Measures have been put in place to block leakages so what is being done with the money we have so far now? Because we are being told that trillions have have been recovered or saved or are they all lies? We can't continue to point accusing fingers at the past administrations.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by hajlat(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=42962050]....*and the propaganda continues while naira. is kissing deeper into the economic mud!

Buhari....APC....collected several hundreds of Billion naira from Amaechi, fashola, Rochas, atiku, Tinubu, kwakwaso, tambuwal.. for the same 2015 poll.

So when are u arresting them with DSS n EFCC?

When Jona believed Corruption is Stealing.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by payosehtor(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bluffly:
And we said there is no money in Nigeria, Nigeria is broke, bla bla bla. I feel like having some sort of supernatural power right now and start going after these criminals myself. There is hell of money in Nigeria but its been stolen by our so called politicians and public office holders. God please help
Take it easy, i feel same the way u do, its'not by power or might,God has got involved in our situation at last by bringing fort a man that can dear questioned looters in pmb, ur/our prayers for him can do wanders ok?
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by payosehtor(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oche211:

PMB's greatest obstacles in the fight against corruption can be summed up into 4 categories.
1. Judiciary ( judges nd lawyers)
one major obstacle dat dis nation currently face in the fight again corruption are the judges nd lawyers. Nigerian lawyers ve successfully mastered the cunning tricks of stall prosecution/judgements as well as a good ability in pin pointing numerous loops holes that exist in our laws. D judges re even worsep.

2. Our Laws (outdated)
Nigeria laws that shld be effective in d fight against corruption are either outdated or full of loop holes nd loose ends. No wonder our corrupt politicians loot d country blind nd then engage d services of a good lawyer.
Even whn d law is clear on punishments, it's a mere slap in the wrist.

3. APC members nd defectors.
Let's face reality, majority of APC members are also corrupt while those that defected only do so because the PDP umbrella is already on fire nd is no longer safe. So they are just coming to APC to find a safe haven. These guys nd ladies aren't progressives at all.

4. OTHERS (ethnicity, enthnic Bigotry, Tribalism, religion etc)
several times, we've heard d word "witch-hunting" nd i always tell people that it's only a witch that should be afraid of a witch hunter.
How do u successful convince our brothers nd sisters from d SE nd SS dat there is no witch hunting in place. How abt d christians nd moslems, how do we tell them that corruption knows no religion. We ve to rise above these vices if the president is to succeed in dis war against corruption.
The truth be told, president buhari has his hands full on this nd needs our prayers nd supports.
God bless Nigeria
The man that wrote the above qouted is my man!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by payosehtor(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
klax:
They have started again another *gate* about to open. APC una no get job, so na everyday we go dey read this nonsense but no single good news for 8 months in power.

This govt is a complete distraction honestly simply they knew the moment they mention some billion stolen by somebody some fools will started shouting so to gain sympathy and make people feel they are working.

APC your joker do not catch me. Your Cultist initiation did not moved me, your satanic brainwash mantle don't moved me all I care is go snd work proof your worth as you claimed before election and not every second this stole this that stole that.
ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AND DELIVER, APC.
Don't be afraid, it's gets to u or one of ur family members,i'll make sure u're exonerated. but 4 nown,let's the stone roll.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by afonjay: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Generalkorex:
La wa o
. Na. Today
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by afonjay: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
afonjay:
. Na. Today

Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by xxgig(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
OLADD:

Stop that mad talk! That's how you people run your mouths like untamed patriots calling PDP this, PDP that. Was is only PDP that ruled the country for 16 years at both state and Federal levels? Many of you would never bother to talk about gigantic fraud also perpetuated by APC in all the states under their control. Virtually every Nigerian is corrupt including the sycophants that vilify PDP on Nairaland but associating corruption with that party and leaving out APC is not only a sin, it shows how wicked, insincere and mischievous you people are. How come you and your ilks suddenly went mute on Fashola's N78m Website Scandal? What about N300m he spent on Borehole? I can tell you that's just a tip of frauds perpetuated in Lagos. Was Fashola a member of PDP? Accusing and jailing all PDP members in Nigeria, I can tell you for free, will not rid Nigeria of corruption.

You are right, it was not PDP alone that rule for 16 yrs. However, they had the presidency, the ministers, the directors of agencies and all others entrusted with responsibility at the federal level. So just be calm and let them prove their innocence.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Guk: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
OLADD:

Stop that mad talk! That's how you people run your mouths like untamed patriots calling PDP this, PDP that. Was is only PDP that ruled the country for 16 years at both state and Federal levels? Many of you would never bother to talk about gigantic fraud also perpetuated by APC in all the states under their control. Virtually every Nigerian is corrupt including the sycophants that vilify PDP on Nairaland but associating corruption with that party and leaving out APC is not only a sin, it shows how wicked, insincere and mischievous you people are. How come you and your ilks suddenly went mute on Fashola's N78m Website Scandal? What about N300m he spent on Borehole? I can tell you that's just a tip of frauds perpetuated in Lagos. Was Fashola a member of PDP? Accusing and jailing all PDP members in Nigeria, I can tell you for free, will not rid Nigeria of corruption.

It is obvious you do not know what a scandal is. The Fashola's N78m Website was an unnecessary sensationalism which is the fuel and daily bread of unreasonable fellows in Nigeria today.

The contract process was fully complied with and was transparently published on Lagos State Procurement website. It was never hidden. A breakdown of what constitutes the cost was also provided but the unlearned follow the crowd Nigerians prefered the sensationalised story. SMH for this lost generation!
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by OLADD: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Guk:

It is obvious you do not know what a scandal is. The Fashola's N78m Website was an unnecessary sensationalism which is the fuel and daily bread of unreasonable fellows in Nigeria today.

The contract process was fully complied with and was transparently published on Lagos State Procurement website. It was never hidden. A breakdown of what constitutes the cost was also provided but the unlearned follow the crowd Nigerians prefered the sensationalised story. SMH for this lost generation!

Rubbish. Do you think I am one of gullible Nigerians you can fool with this nonsense? Even Fashola did not deny the fraud. His only defence in the Senate was that he "didn't sign the cheque for the expenses" Why are people like you so shameless in defending evil? I am sure you would have passed a verdict of guilt if it was a PDP member that's leveled with such allegation. Obviously, it would be difficult for the country to move forward with people like you around. It's a shame. Pls don't bother to quote me again because you won't get a reply.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Guk: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
OLADD:

Rubbish. Do you think I am one of gullible Nigerians you can fool with this nonsense? Even Fashola did not deny the fraud. His only defence in the Senate was that he "didn't sign the cheque for the expenses" Why are people like you so shameless in defending evil? I am sure you would have passed a verdict of guilt if it was a PDP member that's leveled with such allegation. Obviously, it would be difficult for the country to move forward with people like you around. It's a shame. Pls don't bother to quote me again because you won't get a reply.

Problem of today! Not willing to listen and learn. Then goes on to make an libelous statement "Even Fashola did not deny the fraud"
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Guk: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
I hope they all get prosecuted.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by OLADD: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Guk:

Problem of today! Not willing to listen and learn. Then goes on to make an libelous statement "Even Fashola did not deny the fraud"

I had promised not to reply you again but I am constrained to do so simply because of your foolery. Who do you expect me to learn from? A retard like you? Ask Fashola to sue CACOL for label if he has the gut. Get your insanity of my way!
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by OLADD: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Guk:

I had promised not to reply you again but I am constrained to do so simply because of your foolery. Who do you expect me to learn from? A retard like you? Ask Fashola to sue CACOL for label if he has the gut. Get your insanity off my way!
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Anijay1212(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oche211:
It's only a revolution that can save us in this country.
The only difference between PDP nd APC is the difference btw Six (6) nd half a dozen. They are the same thing.
After dis administration, d next one will open up mind blowing scams in dis one nd Nigerians will be like what?
Dis guys don't feel anything. We re just means to an end for them.
Time for Nigerian youths to wake up nd fight for our own good
Pray which youth,they are worst.
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by KwoiZabo(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Nbote:
Anoda feast for zombies... How come d EFCC is yet to start tracing or linking anyone to d massive fraud in d budget? ?
Imagine 200billion. APC can lie o
Re: EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals by Abukc(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Waiting.........................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video) / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.