Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,254 members, 7,943,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! (10973 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2007
@barikade and gbade

this are the questions again.

than you

1. where did the second denial take lace?
a. was to a maid in the gateway (mark 14v69)
b. was to another maid in the porch (mathew 26v71)
c. was to a man (luke 22v58)

2. who carry the cross to the golgotta
a. simon of cyrene carried it (mathew 27v32, luke 23v26)
b. jesus carried the cross by himself (john 19v17)

3. how many thief reviled jesus?
a. both the two thieves (mathew 27vv44)
b. one out of the two thieves (luke23v49-50)

4. when was the curtain turned?
a. after the cry (mark 15v34-38, mathew 27v46-52)
b. one time (luke 23v45-46)

stay blessed till you answer my questions
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2007
@barikade and gbade

You have been telling me that all my questions have been answered. i could remember posing the same questions to shahan, rather than answer my questions, she ignored them on the pretext that they were copied, and now instead of you to have followed the step of your knowledgeable sister that couldnt answer the questions thrown at her, you decided to nail and expose the weakness and fraud in your bible

i was browsing through the bible when i came across those words, i was taken aback on seeing the verses.the verses may not be contradiction but i just feel like learning. so am posing the questions to you again in order to enlighten me and it will be highyly appreciated if you kindly explain to me. pls

here goes the questions

thank you

stay blessed till you answer my questions
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

You have been telling me that all my questions have been answered. i could remember posing the same questions to shahan, rather than answer my questions, she ignored them on the pretext that they were copied, and now instead of you to have followed the step of your knowledgeable sister that couldnt answer the questions thrown at her, you decided to nail and expose the weakness and fraud in your bible

I quietly watched the discussions progress in various threads and had to wonder that you were going round in circles. After your questions were well served with clear answers by some of the discussants, it is surprising that you're here still trying to deny that they have been put to rest under your repeated excuse that they were "ignored". This is why you convince readers that you do more blabbing than face issues, and I trust that if you really have a genuine head to reason, your attitude will change for the better.

Let me remind you that no one "IGNORED" your questions, and several answers have been offered. You could only disagree with the answers at best; and not rather pretend that they were ignored. Here, let me remind you in just a few instances of the fact that your questions have been answered and were not "ignored" by shahan ~~

1. shahan's sound and comprehensive reply to every single one of the 12 questions you posed on Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin?.

2. shahan's sound and comprehensive reply to your question about the authorship of Deuteronomy: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ and in this link.

3. shahan's carefully outlined answer to your allegations and accusations of lies and stealing against Jesus: again in The Second coming of Jesus Christ.

This repeated excuse of your questions having been "ignored" is really a tattered and weathered one and does not help your arguments at all. Please desist from these childish whining and let's have some sense in your inputs.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by dawud: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2007
The second coming of christ has already been manifested. ok
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by mrpataki(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2007
@ bari_kade,
I have said it before, I pity those who try to respond to babs787, I have found it to be a brain drain in reponding to him!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2007
@mrpataki,

At least he should understand that readers are not kids, and we can see that his excuses of his questions having been "IGNORED" is not true. That is what informs my concern for fellows of his type.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2007
@mr pataki,

[b]Posted by: mrpataki  
Insert Quote
@ bari_kade,
I have said it before, I pity those who try to respond to babs787, I have found it to be a brain drain in reponding to him!
[/b]

can you please recollect the number of times you have been bringing the issue of aisha marrying the holy prophet and the number of times answers have been provided?

the one between olabowale and havila is still very fresh. this very issue had been thrashed out between olabowale and havila but ever since, you have been re-bringing the same issue and yet no muslims ignore your questions on the pretext of re-bringing same question. They have been answering your questions despite the fact you have no other concrete question except that,but if it were babs,  you will be saying all sorts of bullshit, saying you would ignore the questions like your sister did (still coming to that) that babs copied from site and ran away having failed to answer the questions thrown at her

let me ask you again, how many muslims has ever challenged you or alleged that you copied from site despite the fact that babyosis has made it her habit of copying and pasting from sites, yet you never challenged her but if it were babs, ,

like i said in one of the threads, i dont give a damn, ve noticed that  you resorted to being biased failing to address issue when deemed necessary.

i leave you to that.

@barikade

from this your last post, i senses that you are really deluded just like your brother up.,. but i will address your post one after the other.

just like your sister, being fond of writing lenghty irrelevant words in which at the end of the day contradicts sayings of one of you christians (sorry davidylan, i didnt mean to bring past issue)

1. shahan's sound and comprehensive reply to every single one of the 12 questions you posed on Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin?.

Thanks for bringing past issues and very comprehensive indeed. It seemed you were with your glasses when reading your sister’s post but lost your glasses when reading mine.

Now, lets look at the below,

This is my question
Quote from: babs787 on January 09, 2007, 10:26 AM
1. why is the curse still there and hangs on every generation of Adam.gen 3v14-19.

This is your sister's response
1 Cor. 15:22 - "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."

What is the relationship between the two, yet she'd answered babs. I asked why is the curse still hanging but she quoted another verse.

I asked her a very simple question that if truly jesus died for our sin, there shouldn’t be any curse hanging as regards to the cursing of Adam, even and the serpent. It should have been cleared since he came to die for that sin.  Does her answer fit the question? meditate on that.

I also asked her again,
He came to die for the sin, why do we still have the curse not removed for the fact that he came to die for it?

Read her response again:
Gal. 3:13 - "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree."

Now, pls for a moment stop being biased and compare the question with the response. do they relate?

You all claimed that jesus came to die for the sin committed by Adam and Eve and along the line, God cursed the three parties involved. Since he came to die for that very sin, the sin ought to have been erased having been sacrificed (just like ogun worshipper using human being for sacrifice) for your sin.

She quoted the verse that says he redeemed you, but she failed to note that reason for his dying for you is still lying there with no solution yet jesus died for that sin.

If you don’t understand all I have been saying, go through your bible and read where God cursed Adam and eve and even the serpent and jesus came to die for that sin, the curse ought to have been removed, but  yet shahan had answered babs

Also I wanted to give this to you that jesus lied but mistakenly add it among the verses of stealing. Even a 5-year-old kid would have known the question, reading through the verse that it was about lying and I reposted the verse, till now, I never heard anything from her

here is my question

4.  if jesus actually came to die for your sin , and that salvation lies in his blood sacrifice, why did he preached repentance in mathew 4v17

read her response
Jesus: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." [Luke 13:3]

Heb. 9:22
"The Law says that almost everything must be sprinkled with blood, and no sins can be forgiven unless blood is offered."

i asked a question that why did he preached repentance when salvation lies in his blood, but read you sister's post up, yet she answered babs comprehensively. do the above relate?

also my question
5. if all person are under the stain of original sin, why are children exempted (they r also born of a woman as in job 25 v4) as in  mathew

her response
Deut. 1:39
"Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it."

she unknowingly nailed herself. i asked her if really "all have sinned" and that  if "no one born of woman is clean", why did jesus exempted little ones? but rather than answer me, she unknowingly supported my question thereby maming the verses go against each other. can someone explain to her, yet she gave comprehensive response

my question
7. u claimed jesus is God, must he punish himself before he can forgive sin?

her response
Heb. 1:3
"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high"

1 Pet. 2:24
"Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."

do any of the above shows that Jesus is God. the verse clearly showed that God is different from jesus as in "sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high"
? can you go through my question and her response again, yet she gave comprehensive response

my question
9.  if jesus can die for the sin of man, why did he plead to God in mathew 26v38-39.

her response
He died for our sins, not His own because He had none. Further, His prayers were the climax of His earthly ministry, and that can't be taken to mean He could not die for the sin of man,

climax of his earthly ministry. the question was "why did he prayed to God when there was contract between him and God but your sister comprehensively answered babs indeed.

my question
10. if jesus came to die, why is he afraid of death in john 11v53: then from that day forth, they took counsel togetherr to put him to death. esus therefore walked no more in openly among the jews but wenjt unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called ephraim and there continued with his disciples.

her response
The verse is 54 (not 53), and it does not teach that Jesus was afraid of death. Other verses show that He gave Himself willingly to death in view of the resurrection:

John 10:17 - "Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again."

if jesus was not afraid, can somebody open mathew 26v37-39 for you all to show that he was afraid of death.

my question
11. if he had prepared to die for the sin of man, why was judas named traitor.

her response
Because a traitor is one who pretends to have your best interest at heart but plots something sinister against you and your loved ones - and that is what Judas did. Nothing stopped Judas from repenting and receiving forgiveness - but his repentance was only after he was sure his plot did not work out.

na wa o, professor. judas was not supposed to be called traiot since it has been settled that jesus would die for your sisn, there shouldnt be any need calling him a traitor since he (judas) made it faster what he came to do, yet she comprehensively answered babs

my question
12. why do we accuse jew of handling him for what he came to do?
her response
Acta 3:17-19
"And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, He hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord"

can someone explain the question to her. i said why do christians accuse jews of rough handling jesus since he came for the rough handling and death, but yet she's answered perfectly.

This is it again, jesus in the bible lied as in
john 7v8-10: On the feast of the tabernacles, jesus replied his brothers: go to the feast yourselves, I AM NOT GOING UP THE FEAST, and after his brothers were gone HE ALSO WENT UP, NOT PUBLICLY BUT IN PRIVATE

But your sister went another way having detected the question herself. Is the above not lying?

2. shahan's sound and comprehensive reply to your question about the authorship of Deuteronomy: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ and in this link.

One thing I have understood about you people is that, when questions are being thrown at you and you tried replying, you expected babs for one never to go into that again but babs will do because most of your ‘supposed answers’ are not in anyway relevant to my questions. Check for yourself. But if babs ask you questions based on your response, it is then you will resort to name calling saying all sort of things that babs doesn’t comprehend on time but if you ask babs questions and he replies and you still disagree with his response, nobody call you names or tell you that you don’t comprehend. You can see hypocrisy

You claimed that she’d answered all questions perfectly, let me ask you, where is her response to my question on January 31st 2007. these are the questions again
1. was abu bakr a blood relative of the prophet
2. i asked you if aisha was a blood relative of the prophet, u never said anything.
she alleged that Abu bakr was a brother of the Prophet

Where on earth was her response?
Secondly, I posed questions to her on false prophesy (still on the lies on jesus in the bible), she never said anything on that or you bring me her response, but yet, she’s answered babs.

Thirdly, I posted some contradictions in which she never answered; claiming they were copied yet shahan answered babs.

Now let me go to the book of  Deuteronomy.

Hope you have read her response to the questions and also the caging of her brother davidylan (don’t worry, one by one, you will nailing yourselves at the expense of answering questions)
In her response (January 30, 2007, 08:13 PM), she concluded that moses wrote the book of Deuteronomy and even sank her brother very well quoting verses from the quran that supports Injeel and Torah (as being put across to davidylan by a lady)

But it seems you only read her post but failed in reading my posted dated the 2nd of February 2007.

3. shahan's carefully outlined answer to your allegations and accusations of lies and stealing against Jesus: again in The Second coming of Jesus Christ.

I have answered your post above, read everything up. Comprehensive post indeed!

Now to the questions posed at you, can you show me the link where they have been answered and if you cant, you try answering them.

you made me revisit the questions, go over my questions and compare with her response,  you would see that she'd answered comprehensively indeed!!!.

and please dont run from my 4 questions.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by mrpataki(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2007
babs, you always make me laugh!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2007
More stories told under the influence of Islamic blindness! Carry go! cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2007
@mrpataki,

Certainly, babsblabs-787 has over 787 undefined illnesses - the most serious of which is his blabbing. I didn't have my hopes high as his self-inflicted curses are still doing damage to his thinking.

@babs787,

Your problem is perennial, and we all know that. Aside from the typos (everyone makes mistakes), your drivel hasn't said anything - and my response still stands to the point that shahan answered you well. The issue is not whether or not you were satisfied, but your recent bogus lies that your questions were "IGNORED" where clearly they have been addressed. A gentleman would have simply conceded that he used the wrong word; but obviously you're a stranger to manners.

babs787:

from this your last post, i senses that you are really deluded just like your brother up.,. but i will address your post one after the other.

Is this a version of Ijebu English? If it is, they ought to disown you.

babs787:

just like your sister, being fond of writing lenghty irrelevant words in which at the end of the day contradicts sayings of one of you christians

Keep blabbing - your curses are doing overtime on you. How many times have you written pages of verbose nonsense and still have to come screaming you were ignored, even after answers were provided?

babs787:

Thanks for bringing past issues and very comprehensive indeed. It seemed you were with your glasses when reading your sister’s post but lost your glasses when reading mine.

I didn't bring past issues - I simply referred you to those links to debunk your mindless whining on the Forum about your questions being "ignored", which clearly was a lie! If you want to be 'ignored', it won't cost anything to brush your rantings aside and admire you on record for being such a blabber (or more correctly, a twaddler).

As far as anyone can see, every single line of your questions were addressed by shahan with cogent verses thereto. The worst you could have done is disagreed and offer counter arguments. Where you had none, no one was surprised you would come back screaming curses on yourself on the Forum to have meritted the unenvious title of blabber.

babs787:

I asked her a very simple question that if truly jesus died for our sin, there shouldn’t be any curse hanging as regards to the cursing of Adam, even and the serpent. It should have been cleared since he came to die for that sin.  Does her answer fit the question? meditate on that.

The answer was with a Scripture. If you had problems with it, you should have simply asked.

babs787:

I also asked her again,

You asked shahan nothing - she only addressed the 12 questions you posed to babyosisi; and at the end of her response, this was what shahan said:

Babs787, you often accuse us of not answering your questions. I've obliged you your request by taking up every challenge, bit-by-bit. try not escaping through the backdoor when my bros come around to load theirs for your answers. gbade has captured it well:

Quote from: gbade. x on January 09, 2007, 04:36 PM
^ if he answers you, then don't come typing some stupid bullshit that TayoD didn't answer your questions as you have done in other threads.

This has been the problem with your thinking, and that's what you haven't cured yourself of. Whenever people offer answers, you come back screaming that you've been ignored. If you're still in doubt, access those links again and see if your questions have not been addressed, before you come back crying your pathetic anthem.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2007
davidylan:

More stories told under the influence of Islamic blindness! Carry go! cheesy

That's the hilarious part of their reasoning. He thinks that by screaming such anthem of his questions being "ignored", anyone would be amused especially when the case proves otherwise.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2007
@bari_kade,

bari_kade:

@babs787,

I quietly watched the discussions progress in various threads and had to wonder that you were going round in circles. After your questions were well served with clear answers by some of the discussants, it is surprising that you're here still trying to deny that they have been put to rest under your repeated excuse that they were "ignored". This is why you convince readers that you do more blabbing than face issues, and I trust that if you really have a genuine head to reason, your attitude will change for the better.

Let me remind you that no one "IGNORED" your questions, and several answers have been offered. You could only disagree with the answers at best; and not rather pretend that they were ignored. Here, let me remind you in just a few instances of the fact that your questions have been answered and were not "ignored" by shahan ~~

This repeated excuse of your questions having been "ignored" is really a tattered and weathered one and does not help your arguments at all. Please desist from these childish whining and let's have some sense in your inputs.

I admire your courage to reason with blabs787. Obviously he has problems straightening out his English and that is why he supposes that any answers to his questions are to be taken as "ignoring" him. Let him be: he has problems understanding himself.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2007
@shahan,

you seemed to be their saviour, the most knowlegeable of them all, so am addressing you since the questions were posed at you, thereby ignoring them (your friends) especially the loud-mouthed gbade & barikade that are having the curse on them for their failure in responding to my four questions posed at them.

now let me bring out just two out of your 'supposed response'.

firstly, i asked you
4.  if jesus actually came to die for your sin , and that salvation lies in his blood sacrifice, why did he preached repentance in mathew 4v17

your response
Jesus: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." [Luke 13:3]

Heb. 9:22
"The Law says that almost everything must be sprinkled with blood, and no sins can be forgiven unless blood is offered."

since all of you are being programmed and you shahan, a professor failed in understanding simple question. i asked you if salvation lies in his blood and that if all have sinned and our deeds are like unfilthy rag and no one born of a woman is clean, why is he exempting children,

rather than answer my question, you still went ahead giving me the same verses that support my questions.  

a very comprehensive response

secondly, i asked
10. if jesus came to die, why is he afraid of death in john 11v53: then from that day forth, they took counsel togetherr to put him to death. esus therefore walked no more in openly among the jews but wenjt unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called ephraim and there continued with his disciples.

but you replied
The verse is 54 (not 53), and it does not teach that Jesus was afraid of death. Other verses show that He gave Himself willingly to death in view of the resurrection:

shahan, you said jesus was not afraid of death and i asked you to read the beow verse
Mathew 26v37-39: …. And he began to be sorrowful and very depressed. Then said he unto them,’my soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even unto death….’ And he went a little farther and fell on his face (just like muslims) and prayed saying, ‘ o my father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me nevertheless, not as I will but as thou wilt.

A VERY COMPREHENSIVE RESPONSE INDEED
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@shahan,

you seemed to be their saviour, the most knowlegeable of them all, so am addressing you since the questions were posed at you, thereby ignoring them (your friends) especially the loud-mouthed gbade & barikade that are having the curse on them for their failure in responding to my four questions posed at them.

Hehehehe grin grin. . . he's at it again, screaming they are thereby "IGNORING" his questions. Your curses are really doing overtime on you, blabs787.

shahan:

@bari_kade,

I admire your courage to reason with blabs787. Obviously he has problems straightening out his English and that is why he supposes that any answers to his questions are to be taken as "ignoring" him. Let him be: he has problems understanding himself.

Precisely. I heed thee. cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2007
babs787:

there is no point since those who give u a comprehensive response are accused of "ignoring" your questions.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2007
@barikade

let me start with you. you have decided to follow the steps of your brethren

Posted by: bari_kade
Insert Quote
@babs787,

Quote from: babs787 on Today at 10:50:33 AM
@shahan,

Hehehehe . . . he's at it again, screaming they are thereby "IGNORING" his questions. Your curses are really doing overtime on you, blabs787.

like i said, the curse will continue hanging on you till my questions are answered. you posted some links claiming that shahan had answered me, why not do same if you had and if you cant, the questions are still here for you. the curse will continue hanging on you as long as you keep running from the questions

now to you davidylan,

Posted by: davidylan
Insert Quote
Quote from: babs787 on Today at 10:50:33 AM

there is no point since those who give u a comprehensive response are accused of "ignoring" your questions.

your name should have been david-liar.

you are still here addressing when you failed in in solving simple puzzle. in one of the threads, you claimed that no books were given to both moses and joshua yet your sister came with verses nullifying your claim but at the end you lied that you didnt say that when muske asked you questions

secondly, you also said moses' subordinates would have written the last chapter while your sister said it was moses that penned down the verse by himself before his death (very funny).

didnt you see that your sister really nailed you. you ought to have left the thread because your contribution did not tally with your sister and am sure, very soon another christians like you will be nailed. ride on boy.

you have eyes yet you refused seeing with it. Yoour saviour (shahan), really gave a comprehensive response.

havila, backslider, davidylan, mrpataki, shahan, babyosis, sokislam, barikade, gbade, lafile etc, dont worry, am still expecting more, 'e ti po to, e lo po si wa',

babs only is enough for you all.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2007
You guys I have long given up on answering this guy.
I don't know where to start from.
How can one explain to him that though Jesus died for our sins,every human has to make a conscious effort to accept this gift of salvation and abide in the truth,it does not come by conduction.

How can I make him understand that Jesus while on earth physically was both human and divine,so felt pain,anguish,hunger,used the bathroom like all humans do.
Or that [b]ALL[/b]humans are born with an innate ability to commit sin.
A child is not taught to lie and steal but sooner or later he learns how to.

The sinful adamic nature is inherent in all,Babs I encourage you to read this whole scripture below.

[b]Rom 5:7   For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die.

Rom 5:8   But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Rom 5:9   Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Rom 5:10   For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Rom 5:11   And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

Rom 5:12   Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned--

Rom 5:13   (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Rom 5:14   Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

Rom 5:15   But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.

Rom 5:16   And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.

Rom 5:17   For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)

Rom 5:18   Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

Rom 5:19   For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.

Rom 5:20   Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,

Rom 5:21   so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. [/b]
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2007

Are you asking these questions because you are interested in finding out how to be saved and these are your stumbling blocks or you just want to keep being a pest.
Any independent person reading this whole thread can see that you have no case.

Is it possible that the journey to golgotta was such that the carrying of the cross was shared and both writers recorded it so?

The number 4 question without even looking at the texts could the curtain be torn one time,after the cry?

And what does one or two thieves prove?
Does it dampen the message of salvation of God to man by the death on the cross,a fact that has been proven by history?.

Does it take away from the sinless example of the  Jesus Christ the Lord?

Does it diminish his status as the soon coming king and messiah of the world?

Or change that fact that no one else can save your soul but Jesus?

The Bible says that now that you know the truth and refuse to follow it,you shall be beaten with many stripes,that is a proverb.
Shahan,4malik and many others here were once like you,you are not beyond redemption.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@barikade

let me start with you. you have decided to follow the steps of your brethren

That's true - I have decided to heed the advise of others and not waste my precious time on a cacophony of cymbals who can't read simple statements in English. Thereare just tow reasons why I lose nothing by allowing you wallow in your ignorance - (a) I've dealt with your type before: nothing ever straightens those who self-accursed; (b) it really never pays to keep feeding the lies of blabbermouths like you - and your username is a testimony to the fact that you won't stop until you get to your 787[/b]th lie.

babs787:

like i said, the curse will continue hanging on you till my questions are answered.

We already know your curses are working overtime on [b]you
, blabs787 - that is why you keep screaming that people are "ignoring" your questions. It is pretty obvious that you're a total stranger to truth, and that is why you keep trumping up your 787 lies. Well done.

babs787:

you posted some links claiming that shahan had answered me, why not do same if you had and if you can't, the questions are still here for you. the curse will continue hanging on you as long as you keep running from the questions

When you are cured of your curses, let us know. I guessed you can't read, and that's why your blood pressure took an astronomical shoot to come out with hoo-ha claiming your questions were "IGNORED".

babs787:

When you are cured of your Islamic hoo-ha and stop lying with claims of "my questions are IGNORED", I'll oblige you answers to the above. Let's start with one to see if your curses are still giving you high fever -

babs787:

Were you concerned about WHERE the denials took place, or before WHOM they were made? Your answer in c above simple states "was to a man" - and that doesn't indicate a "WHERE" question. English is obviously failing you, babs787.

Anyhow, I'll deal with both sides in my answer.

Please carefully note that the elements in the three Gospel accounts tie together when you read the whole texts and not just isolated verses. These are the elements:

The first denial - WHERE:
Peter was in the precincts of the Palace:
"Now Peter sat without in the palace" (Matt. 26:69)
"And as Peter was beneath in the palace" (Mark 14:66)
". . in the midst of the hall, . . .Peter sat down among them." (Luke 22:55).

The second denial - before WHO:
"And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid saw him, and said unto them that were there, This fellow was also with Jesus of Nazareth" (Matt. 26:71).
"And a maid saw him again, and began to say to them that stood by, This is one of them" - (Mark 14:69).
"And after a little while another saw him, and said, Thou art also of them. And Peter said, Man, I am not." (Luke 22:58).

Please notice what happened in the second case. The second damsel/maid saw Peter and began to speak to others about Peter (Mark 14:69). She did not immediately and directly speak to Peter, but rather to "them that stood by" and saying "This is one of them!" - the very same thing confirmed in Matt. 26:71, "them that were there." So, in Luke 22:58, the maid afterwards must have turned to Peter and then pointedly accused him - "Thou art also of them!" Read the context - Peter did not directly answer the maid but rather addressed the man who accused him afterwards - "Man, I am not" (Luke 22:58).

If you compare this second denial with the narrative in John 18:25, you will see the point that Peter rather replied those (the men) who accused him ~~ "And Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. They said therefore unto him, Art not thou also one of his disciples? He denied it, and said, I am not." When you bring the whole event together, you find at once that the second denial was not a contradiction.

Now, when you come back screaming your questions were ignored, you'll confirm that your curses are doing overtime on you; and you neither understand English nor have eyes to read. I shouldn't have my hopes high; but if you Muhammad would cure you overnight, then I'll offer you answers to the other three.

babs787:

havila, backslider, davidylan, mrpataki, shahan, babyosis, sokislam, barikade, gbade, lafile etc, don't worry, am still expecting more, 'e ti po to, e lo po si wa',

babs only is enough for you all.

I can't laugh enough at this blabbering loser whose self-congratulations are only a manifestation of how deeply his delusions have eaten into his psyche. Local champion, e pe le!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2007
@babyosisi,

babyosisi:

Are you asking these questions because you are interested in finding out how to be saved and these are your stumbling blocks or you just want to keep being a pest.

Anyone can see his curses are working overtime on him and he's been foaming out his hoo-ha as a consequence. Watch - he will come back screaming that we ignored his questions after I set him an occasion to prove it. You will soon read his usual - "IGNORED my questions!"

babyosisi:

Does it take away from the sinless example of the Jesus Christ the Lord?

No. The only agenda on blabber787's mind is to pander about his repeated so-called "IGNORED my questions" in hope you washing Muhammad's sins. It's not working - he knows that himself; and he's having sleepless nighst wondering if the latest tricks will help him.

babyosisi:

The Bible says that now that you know the truth and refuse to follow it,you shall be beaten with many stripes,that is a proverb.
Shahan,4malik and many others here were once like you,you are not beyond redemption.

I pray he doesn't have to wait for the koboko of heaven in order to see Muhammad's disingenuous claims of prophethood.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2007
@babyosis,

i was once like you but i believe very soon you will revert to islam.

now to your post.

Any independent person reading this whole thread can see that you have no case.

ok. put it this way, i was reading the bible when i came across the verses. as a christian, which of the two you will tell me to choose and why?

Is it possible that the journey to golgotta was such that the carrying of the cross was shared and both writers recorded it so?

babyosis it showed that none was around to witness the incident.

Mark 14v50: and they all forsook him and fled.

i wouldnt know if the journey to golgotha was such but your bible recorded the incident that
simon of cyrene carried it (mathew 27v32, luke 23v26)
while other verse said no, you were not there,
it was jesus that carried the cross by himself (john 19v17)

so which are you taking out of the two?

And what does one or two thieves prove?
Does it dampen the message of salvation of God to man by the death on the cross,a fact that has been proven by history?.

it may not but which of the two should i take and why?

where was the holy spirit when they were writing all these?

babyosis, u didnt say anything on the first question.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by mrpataki(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2007
@ bari_kade,
Most times when I get bored at home, I just read from nairaland, and your inputs most times to blabs787 make me reel off in laughter from my chair! Keep up the good work.

Blabs787 needs a pyschologist to check him up! This is getting serious by the day. It is more than the works of Islam on him. At least we have the likes of belloti, mukina2 here, whose questions have been answered under the insipiration of the holy spirit, even though they may not want to acknowledge it exceptionally.

I still stand by my words it is a pity those who address this apology of a personality. I stopped it way long long ago. Not even in his present predicament, of having incurred a curse upon his head embarassed Such a shame though.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2007
una get time to reply this babbler and rabble rouser!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
[b]Posted by: bari_kade  
Insert Quote
@babyosisi,

Quote from: babyosisi on Today at 03:47:55 PM

Anyone can see his curses are working overtime on him and he's been foaming out his hoo-ha as a consequence. Watch - he will come back screaming that we ignored his questions after I set him an occasion to prove it. You will soon read his usual - "IGNORED my questions!"
[/b]

so babyosis  finally answered the above? so you are that blind to the extent of seeing that she only replied 2-4

[b]Quote from: babyosisi on Today at 03:47:55 PM
Does it take away from the sinless example of the  Jesus Christ the Lord?

No. The only agenda on blabber787's mind is to pander about his repeated so-called "IGNORED my questions" in hope you washing Muhammad's sins. It's not working - he knows that himself; and he's having sleepless nighst wondering if the latest tricks will help him.
[/b]

no, it wont dimish his status. "save my soul", abeg you have no proof to that.

[b]Quote from: babyosisi on Today at 03:47:55 PM

I pray he doesn't have to wait for the koboko of heaven in order to see Muhammad's disingenuous claims of prophethood.
[/b]

so jesus in the bible will beat those that didnt do his wish. pls i want to know, how many strokes? iwo boy yi, i only pity your soul against the blasphemous statement you have been uttering and am also praying for you that Allah touches your heat before the day when none of your fellow christians will be able to intercede for you.

Quote from: babs787 on Today at 03:26:32 PM
@barikade

[b]Quote from: babs787 on Today at 03:26:32 PM
like i said, the curse will continue hanging on you till my questions are answered.

We already know your curses are working overtime on you, blabs787 - that is why you keep screaming that people are "ignoring" your questions. It is pretty obvious that you're a total stranger to truth, and that is why you keep trumping up your 787 lies. Well done.

well, i never made any reference to any other christians except you and gbade that are very found of posting the statement and it will continue hanging on you

you posted some links claiming that shahan had answered me, why not do same if you had and if you can't, the questions are still here for you. the curse will continue hanging on you as long as you keep running from the questions

When you are cured of your curses, let us know. I guessed you can't read, and that's why your blood pressure took an astronomical shoot to come out with hoo-ha claiming your questions were "IGNORED".

see who has a very sharp vision but couldnt detect whether her sister babyosis answered no 1 question or not.

Were you concerned about WHERE the denials took place, or before WHOM they were made? Your answer in c above simple states "was to a man" - and that doesn't indicate a "WHERE" question. English is obviously failing you, babs787.

English is obviously failing you, babs787

no wonder you posted this statement:
i only sent that who sent you that e-mail

barikade has really answered babs this time. look at his post up. he saw my glaring question yet he is still asking if it was on 'WHERE", NA WA O. so you are not satisfied with that of the man, ok i remove that. so do justice to the remaining three, a,b and c.
my question is still on WHERE.

Please carefully note that the elements in the three Gospel accounts tie together when you read the whole texts and not just isolated verses. These are the elements:

liar. you can see that the curse is really working. this is what we have
Mark 14v69: below in the courtyard
mathew 26v71: and he went out into the porch
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2007
[b]The only reason I bother responding is that some Muslim yearning for the truth may stumble onto these and be saved.
Babs as for me babyosisi becoming a muslima,hell will freeze over before that happens,I don't need to explain that figure of speech there.

You are asking a woman who knows and feels the love of Jesus and the love of a Christian husband to trade that for ocassional "light beatings",the possibility of having a second,third and fourth woman to share my marital bed,my hubby having allah sanctioned mutah marriages AKA allowed prostitution,teenage girls that would reach puberty at 6 and 9,captured slaves at my hubbys beck and call,ninja outfit in 100 degree temperature,rituals and routines that lead no where that at best leaves one with genitals dripping of parasite infested H20, even worshippers of Amadioha and shango have a better "hope".

To trade my freedom to the possibility of being a woman that cannot drive,speak,make decisions without asking my bearded husband and have the chance of him throwing me out just by pronouncing I divorce you 3 times.

And last but the most important you want me to trade eternity with my Jesus in glory and substitute it for eternity in burning hell?

Babs,honey,I DON'T THINK SO[[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by barikade: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2007
@blabs787,

babs787:

@babyosisi,
so babyosis  finally answered the above? so you are that blind to the extent of seeing that she only replied 2-4

Ode. If she replied 2-4, what did I do? Abi you're borrowing sight from bats that you can't see I answered #1? Is that not 1-4 in all?

babs787:

Quote from: babyosisi on Today at 03:47:55 PM
so jesus in the bible will beat those that didnt do his wish. please i want to know, how many strokes? iwo boy yi, i only pity your soul against the blasphemous statement you have been uttering and am also praying for you that Allah touches your heat before the day when none of your fellow christians will be able to intercede for you.

This is what you refer to as a blasphemy ~~ "And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes" (Luke 12:47). That statement was made by the Lord Jesus, and I know that anything Christ spoke about, is regarded as a blasphemy in Islam.

babs787:

well, i never made any reference to any other christians except you and gbade that are very found of posting the statement and it will continue hanging on you

Okay, you forgot that when you tried your curses on shahan, they bounced off and returned to you? No wahahla, I have offered you Prov. 26:2 again to show that your curses are all yours and non-transferrable.

babs787:

see who has a very sharp vision but couldnt detect whether her sister babyosis answered no 1 question or not.

When dirty comot for your cursed eyes, you go see road. Read on.

babs787:

barikade has really answered babs this time. look at his post up. he saw my glaring question yet he is still asking if it was on 'WHERE", NA WA O. so you are not satisfied with that of the man, ok i remove that. so do justice to the remaining three, a,b and c.
my question is still on WHERE.

Did I not provide you an answer of "WHERE" in #1 - precisely as you stated it? Reminder -

bari_kade:

Were you concerned about WHERE the denials took place, or before WHOM they were made? Your answer in c above simple states "was to a man" - and that doesn't indicate a "WHERE" question. English is obviously failing you, babs78

Seems like you need to sort yourself out of your tangled lingo, then get back to us after the polish.

babs787:

bari_kade link=topic=29381.msg876302#msg876302 date=1171033645:

liar. you can see that the curse is really working. this is what we have
Mark 14v69: below in the courtyard
mathew 26v71: and he went out into the porch

You score such illiterate interjections because you can't read or understand anything in front of your eyes. Mark 14:69 does not have "below in the courtyard" as you quoted; so who is working overtime with your cheap lies? It won't take you long before you get to your 787th lie!

If you are not satisfied, let me quote the whole texts of Peter's 3 denials and also help to neatly delineate them ordinally into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd sequence of events:

MATTHEW'S GOSPEL

1ST DENIAL - MATT. 26:69-70
69Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee. 70But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.
       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        2ND DENIAL - MATT. 26:71-72
71And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid saw him, and said unto them that were there, This fellow was also with Jesus of Nazareth. 72And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man.
       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                       3RD DENIAL - MATT. 26:73-75
73And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee. 74Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew. 75And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

MARK'S GOSPEL

1ST DENIAL - MARK 14:66-68
66And as Peter was beneath in the palace, there cometh one of the maids of the high priest: 67And when she saw Peter warming himself, she looked upon him, and said, And thou also wast with Jesus of Nazareth. 68But he denied, saying, I know not, neither understand I what thou sayest. And he went out into the porch; and the cock crew.
                                        2ND DENIAL - MARK 14:69-70a
69And a maid saw him again, and began to say to them that stood by, This is one of them. 70And he denied it again. . .
                                       3RD DENIAL -MARK 14:70b-72
. . .70And a little after, they that stood by said again to Peter, Surely thou art one of them: for thou art a Galilaean, and thy speech agreeth thereto. 71But he began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not this man of whom ye speak. 72And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

LUKE'S GOSPEL

1ST DENIAL - LUKE 22:54-57
54Then took they him, and led him, and brought him into the high priest's house. And Peter followed afar off. 55And when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the hall, and were set down together, Peter sat down among them. 56But a certain maid beheld him as he sat by the fire, and earnestly looked upon him, and said, This man was also with him. 57And he denied him, saying, Woman, I know him not.
                                        2ND DENIAL - LUKE 22:58
58And after a little while another saw him, and said, Thou art also of them. And Peter said, Man, I am not.
                                       3RD DENIAL - LUKE 22:59-62
59And about the space of one hour after another confidently affirmed, saying, Of a truth this fellow also was with him: for he is a Galilaean. 60And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew. 61And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. 62And Peter went out, and wept bitterly.

Now mr. self-accursed blabs787, are you any wiser or you have decided to let your 787 lies run you aground?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 11, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this vain babble rouser is at it again!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by 4getme1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2007
bari_kade:

When dirty comot for your cursed eyes, you go see road. Read on.
. . .
You score such illiterate interjections because you can't read or understand anything in front of your eyes. Mark 14:69 does not have "below in the courtyard" as you quoted; so who is working overtime with your cheap lies? It won't take you long before you get to your 787th lie!

shocked
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2007
@barikade.

Let me first laugh at this[i] yeye boy's[/i] stupidity. Thanks for exposing another fraud in the bible.

This mumu and other christians never knew that BABS has most of their bible versions, so no escape route for you, the curse is really working on you. By the way, where is your brother gbade.x, the curse worked on him to the extent that he went to another thread (babyosis thread), moved away from the topic and started cursing innocent Man Utd and Chelsea fans but thank God we still won wigan yesterday regardless of his curse. Now back to business

Where was it written or where did you hear it from that Muslims consider Jesus' (PBUH) sayings as blasphemy, you have nothing sensible to say in that area. Muslims never did. ode.

Why bringing Shahan into the issue now? You need support abi? When Shahan and I were disagreeing over certain issue, I said to her that "God's curse would be on liar" and we both agreed. Let me tell you this, in my recent post to her, can you bring out from my post in which same was said to her. Also have you read my post where same had been said to babyosis, havila, backslider, mrpataki etc, you will never see. You decided to bear the burden that wasnt yours and only you will continue facing the consequence except any other person that decides to be your partner because and the curse will continue working on you till God knows when.

Lets see who the curse has been working on and will continue working on. I asked where was the denial made and will also add to whom the last denial was made. You tried muddling things up but will sort them out for you. You know I asked you "where was the denial made abi", and also adding to whom the last denial was made. We will go through each versions and see if we can seee just a version in which the three authors agree.

You must have quoted from Barikade's version or Gbade.x's version.

Happy reading, the accursed Barikade

Where was the denial made?

King James Version

Mathew 26v71: …and he was gone into the Porch
Mark 14v68-69: and he went out into the[b] Porch[/b]
Luke 22v55-58: …in the midst of the hall.

Hope u can see the difference: Mathew and Mark both said it was in the Porch while Luke said it was in the midst of the hall. Lets check another version to see if the three will agree.

Revised Standard Version

Mathew 26v71:and when he went out to the Porch
Mark 14v68: …and he went out into the Gateway
Luke 22v55: …in the middle of the Courtyard

Which one are we taking? Mathew said ‘he went out to the Porch’, Mark said ‘he went out into the Gateway ' while Luke said ‘in the middle of the Courtyard’. Lets see another version of the bible

Good News Bible

Mathew 26v71: went out to the entrance of the Courtyard
Mark 14v68: went out into the Passage
Luke 22v55: …center of the Courtyard

Mathew said[b] ‘entrance of the Courtyard'[/b], Mark said, ‘ he went out into the Passage 'while Luke said, ‘centre of the Courtyard'. Lets check another version of the bible

New Living Translation

Mathew 26v71: , out by the GATE
Mark 14v68: …went out into the ENTRY WAY
Luke 22v55: the guards lit a fire in the COURTYARD…Peter joined them.

Mathew said ‘out by the gate’, Mark said ‘into the entry way ' while Luke said[b] ‘it was in the Courtyard[/b]. Na wa o. lets check another. Hope you dey see mumu

The Gideon Bible

Mathew 26v71: …gone out to the[b] GATEWAY[/b]
Mark 14v68: ….he went out on the[b] PORCH[/b]
Luke 22v55: Peter sat among them in the[b] COURTYARD[/b]

Mathew said gateway, mark said porch while Luke said it was Courtyard. The curse is working on you real hard.

To whom was the last denial made

King James Version

Mathew 26v73: and after a while came unto him THEY THAT STOOD BY and said to Peter surely thou also art one of them, for THY SPEECH BETRAYETH THEE
Mark 14v70: ….and a little farther, THEY THAT STOOD BY said again to Peter, ‘surely, thou art one of them. For thou art one of them. For thou art a Galilean, AND THY SPEECH AGREED THERETO

Luke in his own case said it was ‘another man' but not ‘they’ like his other writers and forgot to use woman for man not noting the word ‘another’.

Please don’t blame Luke because he wasn’t an eye witness, he copied from one of them and he even wrote to Theophilus and not to you all. Hear him.

Luke 1v1-3: For as much as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us even as THEY DELIVERED THEM UNTO US WHICH FROM THE BEGINNING WERE EYEWITNESSES AND MINSTERS OF THE WORLD. IT SEEMED GOOD TO ME…, MOST EXCELLENT THEOPHILUS.

Mathew said it was to bystanders, but their speech betrayeth thee, while Mark also agreed that it was to the bystanders but that their speech agreed thereto while luke said it was to another man. Lets check RSV

To whom was the last denial made

Revised Standard Version

Mathew 26v73: to bystanders…”for your accent betrays you”
Mark 14v70: to bystanders… “for you are a Galilean”
Luke 22v59: to another man (not bystanders like his friends) … ‘for he is a Galilean’

Mathew and Mark both agreed that it was to bystanders but Luke said it was to another man (a person and not bystanders)
Lets check another version

Good News Bible

Mathew 26v73: to the men standing
Mark 14v70: to bystanders
Luke 22v59: to ‘another man’
Mathew and mark agreed that it was to bystanders while Luke said it was to another man. Lets check another version again

New Living Translation

Mathew 26v73: to some bystanders
Mark 14v70: to some bystanders
Luke 22v59: to someone

Mathew and mark both agreed that it was to bystanders while Luke said it was to someone (a single person and not bystanders)
Still we check another to see if they will agree

Gideon Bible

Mathew 26v73: to those who stood by…”your speech betrays you’
Mark 14v70: to those who stood b[/b]y…”your speech shows”
Luke 22v59: [b]to a man

Mathew and Mark both agreed that it was to bystanders while Luke said it was to a man

Note; Luke forgot that it was a maid that asked question and not a man (emphasis on ‘another’). A girl first asked her and for him to have used ‘another’, it meant another lady but your Luke mistakenly or inspirationally put ‘man’

Where was Holy Spirit when all these were happening?

The curse is working real hard on you. na wa o.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by shahan(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2007
@bari_kade,

I would rather you let his curses rest on him, as you already have shown clearly that they are non-transferrable to anyone else. Intelligent readers can see that he lied earlier, and you did well to post the Gospel narratives, clearly showing each delineation of the three denials of Peter.

Cheers.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by babs787(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2007
@shahan & barikade,

Like i said, the curse is resting perfectly on you. You claimed that I lied. This is my first question

Bring out and check from your Revised Standard version first if you will not see these there

was to a maid in the gateway (mark 14v69)
was to another maid in the porch (mathew 26v71)
Luke on his case said it was to someone else

The curse is working perfectly on you. Quote your RSV for me and lets see if the curse is not resting on you.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! by Backslider(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2007
@ My brother babs787

As Much I don't agree to personal attacks I would like to say that your questions have been answered and you can't undersrand because you have not meet with the one who inspired it.

If you are VERY SINCERE you would find out what you have been missing. I have researched your quran and sometimes you  find out that the crust of the Quran is irelevant holiness and righteousness.

You see your quran has room to Abrogate. In our Bible we have confirmation the aim of every Scripture is to confirm Gods Love.

Some of my brothers on this thread may have attacked you as you have done to them but the fact is that the word of the lord standeth sure The Lord will Judge every idle Word that is spoken.

You need to know that the written records cannot be the same, then it will mean collaboration God does not do his things like that.

I will give you an Example

When The Spies were sent to spy On the enemy in The days of Joshua the majority of Spies saw the Enemy people as Giants and saw themselves as grasshopers but 2 CALEB AND JOSHUA said they were able.

I see you as one that will search to know the truth others may see as are one that is looking for an arguement and confrontation.

You can be a muslim till you die though but please for the sake of your soul please and please consider your personal self and SINCERELY CHALLENGE GOD TO TELL THE TRUE WAY.

I am not saying this because I want to you added to the number of Christians. Please sincerely search for God.

IN THE VOLUMES OF BOOK A SOUL IS SAVED IT DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF BOOK HE READS. YOU MUST READ TO LIBERATE YOUR LACK. YOU AND I HAVE DELT DEEPLY ON THE QURAN AND I NEVER USE THE QURAN TO EXPLAIN THE BIBLE. I READ AND QUOTE THEM SEPERATELY EVEN THOUGH SOME OF WHAT YOU SAY ARE CONTRADICTIONS ARE FOUND IN THE QURAN.

A HISTORY ABOUT THE PERSONS OR PLAYERs THAT FORMED THE MUHAMEDAN RELIGION MUST BE READ AND UNDERSTOOD.

I WISH YOU WELL MY BROTHER.

LOVE FROM CHRIST

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. / When We Die! / 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.