Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? (664 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Even Your Boo Has A Boo: Are You In A Relationship Or A Situationship? / How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by mubarak001(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Guys, biko come justify my actions.

She works in d bank and calld mi up in d morning to get her lunch and I got her bolee, cos that's same thing I ate. Meanwhile, I forgot to ask her wt I shud get her in d morning.

She said am nt romantic, biko...aw una c am?
Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by Elosky20: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
do u work in a resturant or the husband.
Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by mubarak001(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
do u work in a resturant or the husband.

Not anything near such. Just dt my office to her office is like 10mins drive.
Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by DesChyko: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
It would appear you are free enough to supply 'meal on wheels'
Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by jonaifame22(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
I guess the roasted plantain should be given to her when u're both alone in the room, I guess she'll apreciate it more there!
Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by vault(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
it depends on the kind of 'bolee' you gave her grin
Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by mubarak001(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
DesChyko:
It would appear you are free enough to supply 'meal on wheels'

Meals on wheels...nice idiom!

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by mubarak001(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
I guess the roasted plantain should be given to her when u're both alone in the room, I guess she'll apreciate it more there!

So, I should have given her something different bah? Like rice pack, snack or wt?
Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by mubarak001(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
vault:
it depends on the kind of 'bolee' you gave her grin

Boleee get spec/specie/type?
Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by vault(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
mubarak001:

Boleee get spec/specie/type?
roasted plantain and the one under your pants...... they are both bolee
Re: Is It Bad To Give A Boo Boleee (roasted Plantain) For Lunch? by mubarak001(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
vault:

grin
vault:

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Changes In Womens Romantic Life When Married / Just Beautiful Secrets Revealed!!!!! Aha! / ............favourite 69 Position.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.