Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,813 members, 7,902,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? (898 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by ashewoboy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
The "can you marry?" series continues.

We started with olosho, we asked guys if they can marry olosho, so many of them gave a blatant "NO" giving various reasons. We moved to the ladies, asking them if they can marry a male virgin. A lot of them are indifferent while some said "NO" cos there is no time to teach an amateur. Cruzita gave a vital reason, she proclaimed that she is a virgin, so how do u expect her to also get married to a virgin? He might not know where to insert the thingcheesy

Two to three ladies said "yes" they love virgin guys and they will glad to marry one.

Today, we are asking, guys, can you marry a virgin?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Last2comment(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
If introvert is a virgin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Kenzico(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Though we now have Fake Virgins, but why not?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Elosky20: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
am a nursery virgin and i wish to marry a primary virgin.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by jonaifame22(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yes, buh I really don't think I should start goin through all those blood ish again, I've screwed 3 virgins and I've sworn neva to that again!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by ashewoboy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
Yes, buh I really don't think I should start goin through all those blood ish again, I've screwed 3 virgins and I've sworn neva to that again!

really! Share the experience.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by ashewoboy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
password: olajumoke, tonto dikeh, omotola, mercy aigbecheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
y? Ur conscience?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Well, marryn a secondary virgin is beta dan primary virgin. My own opinion o
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by ssoftappless(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
I WILL JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY TO MARRY A VIRGIN, A VIRGIN LADY IS UNIQUE,ROYALTY,HER PRAYERS ARE QUICKLY ANSWERED IN HEAVEN, INFACT OP YES,YES,YES,YES. "DAT HEAVENLY FEELING U HAVE WHEN U REALISE URE HER FIRST. ITS AWESOME.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by jonaifame22(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
y? Ur conscience?
for the first time it's not enjoyable,u can't wrap ur hands around her after the sex cos u feel u're messed up,you'll wanna go take a shower instead!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by dulux07(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Would love to wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
for the first time it's not enjoyable,u can't wrap ur hands around her after the sex cos u feel u're messed up,you'll wanna go take a shower instead!
awww so guys feel sumhw too afta cutting a lady's flower?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by jonaifame22(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awww so guys feel sumhw too afta cutting a lady's flower?
I don't feel somehow, I jus feel the need to take a shower immediatley
Hehehehehehe permit me to say this I feel used too!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
I don't feel somehow, I jus feel the need to take a shower immediatley
Hehehehehehe permit me to say this I feel used too!
feel used? shocked wow rilli? How?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by jonaifame22(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
feel used? shocked wow rilli? How?
my energy was dissipated,my dignity was robbed of me,I had to lie that I will neva leave her which is a dent to my righteousness,she saw my unclothedness, and many more!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
my energy was dissipated,my dignity was robbed of me,I had to lie that I will neva leave her which is a dent to my righteousness,she saw my unclothedness, and many more!
hmmmm..deep!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. / Please I Am Confused / Hilarious Pic : When You Check His Phone And....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.